LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2691
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger7  [View Original Post]
    Sent an intro message to this girl. Got a reply saying I should come stop by and see her at Capital Cabaret. Cute girl but not sure if she's genuinely into sugar dating or just using site to bring in customers. Anyone have any experience with her? Don't really feel like dropping cash on dances to find out.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/85875...0-3dda2de409b8
    I like strippers in the strip club, but not for sugar dating. Just like a former pro, they just have a certain attitude that is very "Wham! Bam thank you ma'am". Rush, in and out, and not capable of providing a true SB experience. Nothing wrong with a stripper, if that's your thing, but you're highly unlikely to get a true GFE.

    I was chatting with a former pro turned SB the other day, She almost had me convinced that we should meet and hang out until she mentioned "hourly". I quit talking to her at that point. If they've been a pro or something similar they just don't understand or are capable of understanding what a real sugar baby is.

  2. #2690

    CC / little Mama Jor

    Sent an intro message to this girl. Got a reply saying I should come stop by and see her at Capital Cabaret. Cute girl but not sure if she's genuinely into sugar dating or just using site to bring in customers. Anyone have any experience with her? Don't really feel like dropping cash on dances to find out.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/85875...0-3dda2de409b8

  3. #2689
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    I agree with DirtyDeeds. I am currently talking to 3 who want to meet in the coming week. But I know I can't because of work. One though, I must confess, said she had been escorting for a while.
    Very nice. The one that's admitted to scoring. Would she be willing to share with senior members? Been debating on trying SA again but do not have the time for games currently.

  4. #2688
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    I cannot give you a good answer to that but if you are finding 5 to 10 legitimate ones to meet than you are doing better than anyone I ever knew. Maybe you can share them on here as every post I read refers to GPS or a scammer and usually both. Three years ago was the last time I could even justify using that site.
    I agree with you it has changed. There are more fake profiles, more scams but there's also more women on there in general. I don't have some specific formula but generally I just have a nose for like the overglamorized, profiles. The ridiculously hot chicks with perfect pictures. Usually are scammers. I go for ordinary, girl next-door, even some of the older gals can be great. Don't go for the supermodel ridiculously hot looking chicks that have been on there. Every once in a while some of them might be real but not many. Or even if they're real, they have ridiculous standards.

    I feel like for the point of sugar dating it's kind of to revisit your youth. Revisit your college years when there was action everywhere or maybe there was action everywhere but you didn't partake in it. Or maybe you got married young and didn't get to chase all the women. LOL it's a last chance to stop to have fun. So for me, I go for the women that are obtainable. Top preference for me or the younger women who actually enjoy the company of an older guy. And they are out there. A lot of them. The perfect scenario is a girl isn't just doing it for the money. She actually enjoys hanging out with you. When you achieve that status you're going to have a great time. If she seems highly "transactional" to me, I move along.

    At the end of the day, for me and my approach having worked the site off and on for six years, you're going to have some bad experiences you're going to have some experiences where you spend a lot of time talking to somebody and then they flake out or they ask for money for gas or something at the last second and you have to drop them. But if you continue to communicate and do a good job of it I'm telling you after a month you'll have had some pretty darn good experiences off of there. And at the end of the day that's what we're all looking for.

  5. #2687
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38  [View Original Post]
    Fair enough, you don't care for SA. But where else do you go to find a consistent flow of sugar babies? SA is duly subject to some criticism but they are a game changer in the sugar baby, sugar daddy world. Yeah, you have to diligently work the website without the fakes and reel in the real sugar babies but if you work it consistently you can find no less than 5 to 10 real sugar babies a week that are willing to meet with you.

    There has never been any other venue that gets that type of action. It does require patience and dedication though.

    If you have a better source, trust me I'm all ears. LOL.
    I agree with DirtyDeeds. I am currently talking to 3 who want to meet in the coming week. But I know I can't because of work. One though, I must confess, said she had been escorting for a while.

  6. #2686
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38  [View Original Post]
    Fair enough, you don't care for SA. But where else do you go to find a consistent flow of sugar babies? SA is duly subject to some criticism but they are a game changer in the sugar baby, sugar daddy world. Yeah, you have to diligently work the website without the fakes and reel in the real sugar babies but if you work it consistently you can find no less than 5 to 10 real sugar babies a week that are willing to meet with you.

    There has never been any other venue that gets that type of action. It does require patience and dedication though.

    If you have a better source, trust me I'm all ears. LOL.
    I cannot give you a good answer to that but if you are finding 5 to 10 legitimate ones to meet than you are doing better than anyone I ever knew. Maybe you can share them on here as every post I read refers to GPS or a scammer and usually both. Three years ago was the last time I could even justify using that site.

  7. #2685
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    They have further restricted access to the free part of their membership. Seems they are losing paid subscriptions and trying to force new ones by doing such. Was browsing the free section and noticed hardly anything pulls up now, really hoping they lose more business and go under.
    Fair enough, you don't care for SA. But where else do you go to find a consistent flow of sugar babies? SA is duly subject to some criticism but they are a game changer in the sugar baby, sugar daddy world. Yeah, you have to diligently work the website without the fakes and reel in the real sugar babies but if you work it consistently you can find no less than 5 to 10 real sugar babies a week that are willing to meet with you.

    There has never been any other venue that gets that type of action. It does require patience and dedication though.

    If you have a better source, trust me I'm all ears. LOL.

  8. #2684
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Looks like

    They have further restricted access to the free part of their membership. Seems they are losing paid subscriptions and trying to force new ones by doing such. Was browsing the free section and noticed hardly anything pulls up now, really hoping they lose more business and go under.

  9. #2683

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Skins755  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she has been reviewed a few times on the Greensboro Board, well known pro / semi pro, mixed reviews on skills.
    I saw that chick last year. I gave her 100 & maybe 50 worth of booze had her for about 2 hours & she wanted to move in with me. She's a alcoholic!! Definitely a pro!!

  10. #2682
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger7  [View Original Post]
    1) This one seems semi-pro. Wanted 500 per hour with 'almost no limits'. Balked at that price, she lowered it to 400. Seemed ok, just not worth it to me, especially with the hour time limit.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/af997...6-17053e5c34e0

    2) Says she's 21 and lives with her parents, but she can't get away from the house without her parents tracking her phone / vehicle. Seems a little sketchy. Not sure how she ever plans to see a potential Sugar Daddy.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/21dcd...a-6d925d020ed8
    First one is a pro, nothing more, nothing less. You'd have wasted your $400 on her.

    Absolutely Hell NO on the second one. Any young woman still living at home is a real no, no. The potential for issues are huge. Most mom and dad's realize when their little princess runs off to college she's probably going to mess around and experiment. You're not mentally prepared for it while she's still living at home. Even if she is indeed 21. And that brings up another good point. She might be lying about her age and you don't even want to get near that.

    The longer you spend on SA. The more you'll develop a nose for weeding at the fakes, GPS women and dangers. There are some real SB's, you just got to find them!

  11. #2681

    Some more SA interactions

    1) This one seems semi-pro. Wanted 500 per hour with 'almost no limits'. Balked at that price, she lowered it to 400. Seemed ok, just not worth it to me, especially with the hour time limit.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/af997...6-17053e5c34e0

    2) Says she's 21 and lives with her parents, but she can't get away from the house without her parents tracking her phone / vehicle. Seems a little sketchy. Not sure how she ever plans to see a potential Sugar Daddy.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/21dcd...a-6d925d020ed8

  12. #2680

    Pay for M&G

    Quote Originally Posted by VividDream  [View Original Post]
    Do you pay for a meet & greets? Does this ever work out for more activities for you? Everything I read, this is a very low percentage of success of more than the M&G.
    I have seen less success with this. You pay the first time and that's pretty much the last time you see them. But I have done that with the SB I have had longer arrangements on the first meet. Usually if they ask when we are planning the M&G then it most likely goes sour. But it could go other way too. Most of the times you can really tell with the vibe when chatting. I usually can't get many M&G. Probably because of me being Asian so some times I just suck it up and move on.

    G.

  13. #2679

    Hotel Booking

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    I had conversations going with her. And she was interested in gangbanging. We even did group messaging with a friend of hers. A day or two after our initial conversations, she stopped responding. I guess I was lucky I didn't waste money on a hotel room.
    I always envision this happening to me. So I just make the reservation when both are on the way or at the parking lot of the hotel. I do this even with my SB who I have been seeing more than an year. Sometimes she is too tired and we just end up hanging out at a restaurant or strip club. Thanks for the ghosting report though. Saves everybody's time and effort.

    G.

  14. #2678
    Quote Originally Posted by VividDream  [View Original Post]
    Do you pay for a meet & greets? Does this ever work out for more activities for you? Everything I read, this is a very low percentage of success of more than the M&G.
    I can't believe anyone would pay for a M&G. Don't do it. It's just a rinse job. The dummies that actually pay are ruining the market for the rest of us.

  15. #2677
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger7  [View Original Post]
    Had my hopes up for this one but was let down. Starting chatting with her, almost immediately she asked to move convo to text. Number is 614 area code which matches up with her Ohio State pics. Ask her if she's down to meet, she says tonight works. Awesome. Proceeds to tell me all the nasty, denigrating things she wants me to do to her. Offers to FaceTime to prove she's real, I'm at work so I can't but she had me thinking she's real. Set up the date for tonight at 8 pm. Book the hotel room, after asking if she's for sure coming. Tells me she's definitely coming. Around 5 pm she stops texting me and just ghosts me altogether. Not sure what the deal was but she didn't even have the courtesy to tell me she wasn't going to make it. She didn't ask for Cashapp or Venmo, she wanted $200 but didn't even really ask about the compensation, I had to bring it up. Not sure if she gets off on the fantasy of being treated like shit, but won't act on it. Or possibly the husband getting his kicks off hearing what strangers would do to his wife. Having a hard time wrapping my head around this one.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/25359...0-771af774031c
    I had conversations going with her. And she was interested in gangbanging. We even did group messaging with a friend of hers. A day or two after our initial conversations, she stopped responding. I guess I was lucky I didn't waste money on a hotel room.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape