Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 5571
-
08-06-21 06:39 #2691Senior Member

Posts: 277I like strippers in the strip club, but not for sugar dating. Just like a former pro, they just have a certain attitude that is very "Wham! Bam thank you ma'am". Rush, in and out, and not capable of providing a true SB experience. Nothing wrong with a stripper, if that's your thing, but you're highly unlikely to get a true GFE.
Originally Posted by Badger7
[View Original Post]
I was chatting with a former pro turned SB the other day, She almost had me convinced that we should meet and hang out until she mentioned "hourly". I quit talking to her at that point. If they've been a pro or something similar they just don't understand or are capable of understanding what a real sugar baby is.
-
08-05-21 19:00 #2690Senior Member

Posts: 35CC / little Mama Jor
Sent an intro message to this girl. Got a reply saying I should come stop by and see her at Capital Cabaret. Cute girl but not sure if she's genuinely into sugar dating or just using site to bring in customers. Anyone have any experience with her? Don't really feel like dropping cash on dances to find out.
https://www.seeking.com/member/85875...0-3dda2de409b8
-
08-02-21 11:53 #2689Senior Member

Posts: 309Very nice. The one that's admitted to scoring. Would she be willing to share with senior members? Been debating on trying SA again but do not have the time for games currently.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 09:26 #2688Senior Member

Posts: 277I agree with you it has changed. There are more fake profiles, more scams but there's also more women on there in general. I don't have some specific formula but generally I just have a nose for like the overglamorized, profiles. The ridiculously hot chicks with perfect pictures. Usually are scammers. I go for ordinary, girl next-door, even some of the older gals can be great. Don't go for the supermodel ridiculously hot looking chicks that have been on there. Every once in a while some of them might be real but not many. Or even if they're real, they have ridiculous standards.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
I feel like for the point of sugar dating it's kind of to revisit your youth. Revisit your college years when there was action everywhere or maybe there was action everywhere but you didn't partake in it. Or maybe you got married young and didn't get to chase all the women. LOL it's a last chance to stop to have fun. So for me, I go for the women that are obtainable. Top preference for me or the younger women who actually enjoy the company of an older guy. And they are out there. A lot of them. The perfect scenario is a girl isn't just doing it for the money. She actually enjoys hanging out with you. When you achieve that status you're going to have a great time. If she seems highly "transactional" to me, I move along.
At the end of the day, for me and my approach having worked the site off and on for six years, you're going to have some bad experiences you're going to have some experiences where you spend a lot of time talking to somebody and then they flake out or they ask for money for gas or something at the last second and you have to drop them. But if you continue to communicate and do a good job of it I'm telling you after a month you'll have had some pretty darn good experiences off of there. And at the end of the day that's what we're all looking for.
-
08-01-21 22:49 #2687Senior Member

Posts: 546I agree with DirtyDeeds. I am currently talking to 3 who want to meet in the coming week. But I know I can't because of work. One though, I must confess, said she had been escorting for a while.
Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 12:42 #2686Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
I cannot give you a good answer to that but if you are finding 5 to 10 legitimate ones to meet than you are doing better than anyone I ever knew. Maybe you can share them on here as every post I read refers to GPS or a scammer and usually both. Three years ago was the last time I could even justify using that site.
Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 16:53 #2685Senior Member

Posts: 277Fair enough, you don't care for SA. But where else do you go to find a consistent flow of sugar babies? SA is duly subject to some criticism but they are a game changer in the sugar baby, sugar daddy world. Yeah, you have to diligently work the website without the fakes and reel in the real sugar babies but if you work it consistently you can find no less than 5 to 10 real sugar babies a week that are willing to meet with you.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
There has never been any other venue that gets that type of action. It does require patience and dedication though.
If you have a better source, trust me I'm all ears. LOL.
-
07-31-21 13:49 #2684Senior Member

Posts: 1651Looks like
They have further restricted access to the free part of their membership. Seems they are losing paid subscriptions and trying to force new ones by doing such. Was browsing the free section and noticed hardly anything pulls up now, really hoping they lose more business and go under.
-
07-30-21 08:41 #2683Senior Member

Posts: 114Jasmine
I saw that chick last year. I gave her 100 & maybe 50 worth of booze had her for about 2 hours & she wanted to move in with me. She's a alcoholic!! Definitely a pro!!
Originally Posted by Skins755
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 01:18 #2682Senior Member

Posts: 277First one is a pro, nothing more, nothing less. You'd have wasted your $400 on her.
Originally Posted by Badger7
[View Original Post]
Absolutely Hell NO on the second one. Any young woman still living at home is a real no, no. The potential for issues are huge. Most mom and dad's realize when their little princess runs off to college she's probably going to mess around and experiment. You're not mentally prepared for it while she's still living at home. Even if she is indeed 21. And that brings up another good point. She might be lying about her age and you don't even want to get near that.
The longer you spend on SA. The more you'll develop a nose for weeding at the fakes, GPS women and dangers. There are some real SB's, you just got to find them!
-
07-27-21 22:08 #2681Senior Member

Posts: 35Some more SA interactions
1) This one seems semi-pro. Wanted 500 per hour with 'almost no limits'. Balked at that price, she lowered it to 400. Seemed ok, just not worth it to me, especially with the hour time limit.
https://www.seeking.com/member/af997...6-17053e5c34e0
2) Says she's 21 and lives with her parents, but she can't get away from the house without her parents tracking her phone / vehicle. Seems a little sketchy. Not sure how she ever plans to see a potential Sugar Daddy.
https://www.seeking.com/member/21dcd...a-6d925d020ed8
-
07-27-21 15:42 #2680Senior Member

Posts: 182Pay for M&G
I have seen less success with this. You pay the first time and that's pretty much the last time you see them. But I have done that with the SB I have had longer arrangements on the first meet. Usually if they ask when we are planning the M&G then it most likely goes sour. But it could go other way too. Most of the times you can really tell with the vibe when chatting. I usually can't get many M&G. Probably because of me being Asian so some times I just suck it up and move on.
Originally Posted by VividDream
[View Original Post]
G.
-
07-27-21 15:31 #2679Senior Member

Posts: 182Hotel Booking
I always envision this happening to me. So I just make the reservation when both are on the way or at the parking lot of the hotel. I do this even with my SB who I have been seeing more than an year. Sometimes she is too tired and we just end up hanging out at a restaurant or strip club. Thanks for the ghosting report though. Saves everybody's time and effort.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
G.
-
07-27-21 15:00 #2678Senior Member

Posts: 258I can't believe anyone would pay for a M&G. Don't do it. It's just a rinse job. The dummies that actually pay are ruining the market for the rest of us.
Originally Posted by VividDream
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 22:52 #2677Senior Member

Posts: 575I had conversations going with her. And she was interested in gangbanging. We even did group messaging with a friend of hers. A day or two after our initial conversations, she stopped responding. I guess I was lucky I didn't waste money on a hotel room.
Originally Posted by Badger7
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





