Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 711 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 211 611 661 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 761 811 1211 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 25047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14397

    Anyone seen this one

    Pretty face, slim waist.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/789192587616

    Her pictures look good not sure if anyone has messaged her and couldn't find anything on this forum, I replied but no response.

  2. #14396

    Any one try this one

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/012860458340

    Talked thru text and on phone but never followed thru. Always get nervous when dealing with new girls. Want to know if anyone met up with her and if it was worth it.

  3. #14395
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely! I spent 2 minutes on the phone with the one in the pics. The sticker price was 600. But when I offered 300, she agreed IMMEDIATELY! With BBFS pre-negotiated! When I was done with her, I inseminated all 3 holes in an overtime hour which was actually 75 minutes. Outcall, and she had to drive a ways. (No, I can't do that anymore, I'm too old!) And no, she's not still around, sadly. This was in 2013 and on the West Coast. And yes--these are my own, as always, unedited pics, NOT ad pics! : )
    Awesome! Mr. Plumber snaking all the holes. Good job!

  4. #14394

    Tayla

    Quote Originally Posted by GupGup  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it.
    Uh she's like 50-100 lbs larger than the pic, must be a funhouse filter, dunno, but like the other guy said, don't do it!

  5. #14393

    Sexy College Girl Gone Wild

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/507610290466

    Got in touch with this one a little after midnight. Text to contact, call to set up. Incall in a decent apartment complex in a mill building off route 6. Arrived and met outside the complex. Not even close to the one in the pictures. Definitely not ugly but definitely not Large in the chest area either. She explained to me that her "sister" was staying with her or some such thing the arrangement had two beds in a pretty large studio apartment where the "sister" was on bed behind small room divider. Money was given and transferred to said "sister" who said that she was the boss. The "sister" was actually very nice and asked if I wanted anything to drink. She was probably in her 50's and the girl was early 30's. I politely declined and the girl undressed, used the restroom and we got on the other bed. I paid for the hour because I enjoy taking my time and buildup. She allowed kissing briefly but then had me move to her neck saying she liked that better. Moved down to DATY which got her wet but she seemed to get distracted and then indicated she's really a lesbian and just does this for the money, which completely turned me off. Her body was ok, but was kind of bruised and scraped up a bit in different places. Couldn't quite determine the cause. Tried to have her blow me to get me going from the turnoff but it was very half hearted so I threw in the towel and called the mission a failure. There were strong indicators that BBFS was mine for the taking if I so chose, but because of how off I felt about the situation I didn't follow through.

    Overall, she's probably good for people that want a cutish BBFS hole to use. But not for me.

    200/ hr.

  6. #14392

    Nina

    Hey guys. I'm in town for business tonight and I am looking for a decent ebony provider. I was planning on visiting Genie but she is AWOL. Does anyone have any info on Nina or a different provider? Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E2AE9812-B403-4455-B72D-7E50667430C7.jpg‎  

  7. #14391

    Weight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Life2021  [View Original Post]
    I decided to catch up with this girl and started with a text. I met her couple of times thought my 1st visit was delayed for few reasons on her end.

    Once we Were set, it was pretty smooth, good hotel, she stepped out and picked me to the room. The room was nice and clean. Till this point, I was kind of cautious and nerves.

    Once we settled in, it was a good time with her, she was open and was more keen on what you want and she was going by that. She was good for raw but I preferred everything with protection as I always do.

    She was more of a GFE type, cute short bbw (in fact the pictures are real or close to) and very easy to connect with. Started with a nice starter, then a good BBBJ, then moved on to doggie and finished off. She was such a pleasant to meet. I met her again and it was even better.

    Damage was 120 $ for hh.

    IF anyone interested, here is the link https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/842563919301.
    Her ad puts Her at 170 lbs, is that accurate? How does she carrry that?

  8. #14390
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by Findncuties  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...-girl/34892559

    I used to visit her all the time then she disappeared. Used to do in calls in Prov then car dates in cf.
    Probably collecting stimulus check from the government or have a * account.

  9. #14389
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by Life2021  [View Original Post]
    I decided to catch up with this girl and started with a text. I met her couple of times thought my 1st visit was delayed for few reasons on her end.

    Once we Were set, it was pretty smooth, good hotel, she stepped out and picked me to the room. The room was nice and clean. Till this point, I was kind of cautious and nerves.

    Once we settled in, it was a good time with her, she was open and was more keen on what you want and she was going by that. She was good for raw but I preferred everything with protection as I always do.

    She was more of a GFE type, cute short bbw (in fact the pictures are real or close to) and very easy to connect with. Started with a nice starter, then a good BBBJ, then moved on to doggie and finished off. She was such a pleasant to meet. I met her again and it was even better.

    Damage was 120 $ for hh.

    IF anyone interested, here is the link https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/842563919301.
    Thank you. I've been wanting to see her but Cranston is to far of a drive so I was afraid she would bailed out on me. But since you had fun, I will definitely check her out.

  10. #14388

    Anybody know where she went

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...-girl/34892559

    I used to visit her all the time then she disappeared. Used to do in calls in Prov then car dates in cf.

  11. #14387

    Tayla

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited with this provider? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/938195297511.

    Google image search only brings up ads in Lexington MA, so pix are possibly real.

    (Later) Never mind, checked Boston reviews. Large and in a hurry. I'll pass.
    Don't do it.

  12. #14386

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited with this provider? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/938195297511.

    Google image search only brings up ads in Lexington MA, so pix are possibly real.
    But check out the Boston forum. If I remember correctly she has less than stellar reviews.

  13. #14385

    Tayla?

    Has anyone visited with this provider? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/938195297511.

    Google image search only brings up ads in Lexington MA, so pix are possibly real.

    (Later) Never mind, checked Boston reviews. Large and in a hurry. I'll pass.

  14. #14384

    Good time with Tight. Wet. BBW!! Italian Mami

    I decided to catch up with this girl and started with a text. I met her couple of times thought my 1st visit was delayed for few reasons on her end.

    Once we Were set, it was pretty smooth, good hotel, she stepped out and picked me to the room. The room was nice and clean. Till this point, I was kind of cautious and nerves.

    Once we settled in, it was a good time with her, she was open and was more keen on what you want and she was going by that. She was good for raw but I preferred everything with protection as I always do.

    She was more of a GFE type, cute short bbw (in fact the pictures are real or close to) and very easy to connect with. Started with a nice starter, then a good BBBJ, then moved on to doggie and finished off. She was such a pleasant to meet. I met her again and it was even better.

    Damage was 120 $ for hh.

    IF anyone interested, here is the link https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/842563919301.

  15. #14383

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by BobMitchum  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a month or so ago. It wasn't an eating disorder or demons. It was a medical GI issue that actually put her out of commission for a few weeks that kept her from being able to eat most foods or keep them down. I think her reputation has earned her the benefit of the doubt here. She's definitely trying to put the weight back on and I can verify she was even skinnier when I saw her. It was actually the first thing she mentioned and she was apologetic about it.
    I agree. I wasn't meaning to judge when I brought it up just thought it something dudes should be aware of it threw me off when I first saw it. If she says med issue then I'd for sure give her benefit of the doubt. I get why people don't believe anything any of these girls say but Mandy has earned that benefit at least from me. Also since it's been reported that services / attitude are unchanged then that to me rules out demons almost entirely regardless of what she says.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape