Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,801 to 10,815 of 31842
-
08-05-21 16:00 #21042Senior Member

Posts: 293Thanks For The UTR Hookup brothers! I can confirm, she's more attractive than those that post or walk on mboro, Crap location, but her apartment is nice / clean and orderly. Very thin MILF, two bee stings up top, tight pussy and nice rosebud. Laid back, no signs of demons or handlers, no smoke smell. BBBJ, fiv, cfs, coa finish. Will return!
Originally Posted by LongJohn74
[View Original Post]
SparkXXX.
-
08-05-21 15:26 #21041Senior Member

Posts: 644UTR Bree Columbia
Be advised she's shown as doing a gangbang arranged by someone on here look at the gangbang anyone section. So that may be a turn on to some of you but I'm out, Taking Multiple cip, she won't be fresh anymore.
-
08-05-21 14:25 #21040Regular Member

Posts: 22Visiting next week
Will be in town for a few days next week. Looking for the best Nashville has to offer, spinners, Asians, greeks, BBBJ, UTR. Help me out, please.
-
08-05-21 13:09 #21039Senior Member

Posts: 436Scam
It's a scam. If she wants money before you see her it's a scam. Don't care if it's incall or outcall. Scam. Do not give them anything until they are infront of you and ready to do the thing.
Originally Posted by Veckmn
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 11:33 #21038Regular Member

Posts: 16Send me an email I can give you another UTR as a trade. Her times just don't fit mine.
Originally Posted by Password1977
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 11:27 #21037Senior Member

Posts: 1250Agreed
You speak the truth. Thanks for posting.
Originally Posted by WillNcDean
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 11:13 #21036Senior Member

Posts: 99Can confirm. And she has a NAUGHTY mouth on her. Was dirty talking the entire time. Very accommodating.
Originally Posted by Wrecker1
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 11:12 #21035Senior Member

Posts: 138Not good
I'm not the type to complain for complaining sake. But, I've never been to a metro that has failed to meet my expectations more than Nashville. I went to see the big chick below last night. Nice lady, sexy voice and ok face. But she's really, really fat. As a poster just said, she doesn't show her body for a reason. She opened her robe when I entered the room. I talked with her for a minute, threw a $20 on the bed for her troubles, and told her I wasn't interested.
Originally Posted by SnowHawk
[View Original Post]
Asian spas? Nothing. RR? Mostly fakes. Next time I'll come prepared with a little more cash and go the Eros route. That site isn't perfect, but I've used it enough to know that the location will be safe and that no on will attempt to rob me.
And fwiw. Here are links to the lady I said robbed me. It was my fault. The signs were there the whole time, I was just needing a release so bad that I said fuck it and took the chance. Do not go see this ho.
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/404837732118
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...n/956788441345
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...n/144873588431
-
08-05-21 11:05 #21034Senior Member

Posts: 170Boxers or briefs
She looks lovely. It's the underpants that are throwing me off, not sure my mind is seeing all the full sexiness that I know must be there. Thank you for sharing this gem and for updating the post with photos!
Originally Posted by Password1977
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 09:19 #21033Senior Member

Posts: 153She is good to go!
I saw her last week out in the Bellevue area. She was in a decent hotel, very nice and accommodating. She looks just like her pictures, however she doesn't show that she is a BBW. I knew that going in and it doesn't bother me, she wouldn't send me a full body picture before we met so I was expecting that. She was freshly showered, huge tits, nice wet pussy, great BBBJ and I even slipped it in for a trip to Greece. She was GFE, she did ask me to bring my own rain coat. I come from the East side of Nashville so it is a drive for me or I would have seen her again this week. Enjoy, these are hard to find in Nashville!
Originally Posted by WillNcDean
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 23:52 #21032Senior Member

Posts: 152Utr
Fell into this one the other day. Twice in one week. She is not a professional. She's a true UTR, She is very new to this. Super thin. Tight and nice. Tall and pretty face. Like I said. She's not doing this professionally. However, if you'd like. I'll pass on her info if you PM me. SR's will get the most attention. Hope you like her. She's got a clean apt, in a low rent part of town. Don't let that scare you. But, worth the trip and admission.
Last edited by Password1977; 08-04-21 at 23:58. Reason: Adding pics
-
08-04-21 23:33 #21031Senior Member

Posts: 43Dreaming to Dream
I'm debating on where to go next. I searched and found that Asia has plenty of good recommendations here, but also have seen Victoria's ads for quite a while. Nobody has really reviewed her except for on https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6152023657. Any reports?
Also, I haven't seen Anna the Brat online recently. Something about getting locked out of her account? Has anyone heard from her?
-
08-04-21 22:45 #21030Senior Member

Posts: 244Nope
I don't know anything about her but based on how Nashville has been lately, I wouldn't go.
Originally Posted by WillNcDean
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 18:09 #21029Senior Member

Posts: 138Got robbed
Not by these hos. I went there and they ghosted me. I was desperate at looking to pound. Found a woman named Christie. She's all over STG. Stay away! Did the "my boy friend is at the door" deal. I laughed and walked out. Probably Could've gotten my money back but it wasn't worth the trouble.
Originally Posted by SparkXXX
[View Original Post]
I'm thinking of trying one more. She just posted, says massage but told me she'll do everything. Thoughts? Thanks brothers.
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/m...a/022311796045
-
08-04-21 16:43 #21028Senior Member

Posts: 168100% she is Sexy AF. Super ghetto but that's her for sure!
Originally Posted by PervySensei0
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





