Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 318 of 583 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 368 418 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 8731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3976

    She is ghetto

    It's me again, I was I guess the only one here who has seen her. I was just telling my experience. I used to be on t. E. are. For reviews, just found this recently. Guess you got to see for yourself. I know it was worth the 100 ,seen her a few times. Met me at my job and fucked in her car, up to you pushy and head was good and she ain't a addict just a hood chicken. She not coming home with me so lay there and take dick that's all.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX  [View Original Post]
    I've been waiting a while for someone to post a review of her (besides the new user who only posted once and it's a positive review of her). I also saw that on her Snapchat- ridiculous. I'm not going to Toftt because she's definitely ghetto and I don't trust it. But I am curious.

  2. #3975
    Quote Originally Posted by Tical348  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone help me out with some info on this one I would appreciate it. I know she was talked about before but I don't think anyone took the plunge. I don't know what but something about her intrigues me maybe it's just the fucked up side of me.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...c/923774476932
    An absolute nightmare. Knocked on the door and she questioned if I was legit, which is fine. Go inside the room, and immediately notice she's way skinnier than her pictures let on. Asks if I wanted the hour, and I agreed. She then talks to me for a good 20 minutes, going between the bedroom and the bathroom. Asks if I want to drink with her, I decline. Asks if I want to do white with her and I decline as well. She goes in the bathroom for awhile, the whole time I'm super sketched out to the point I'm thinking of running out. Finally she comes out and we start probably about 30 minutes of me being there. In the middle of our session she stops and says she heard a knock on the door. She gets up and checks, and starts yelling down the hall at someone asking them if they were messing at the door and all this crazy stuff. At this point I felt like I was being set up, which I might not of been, but the shit just felt so sketchy that I had to bail. Absolutely would not repeat it was a again a nightmare. Save yourself the headache. Almost swore off escorts for good after.

  3. #3974

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX  [View Original Post]
    Search for heather. There will be some reviews. She's legit, won't rob you.
    Thanks again, hopefully have a review soon.

  4. #3973

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX  [View Original Post]
    Search for Linda in the Waterbury section. Plenty of reviews there. Never seen her but supposedly she is hot, however doesn't have the best attitude. And hosts in a very sketchy location. But read up and decide for yourself.
    Thanks for the info. Will do a search.

  5. #3972

    Tehya

    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredbbcMonger860  [View Original Post]
    It's available your just not looking it the right place at the right time. Like the saying goes "Why buy the cow when the milk is free".
    Thanks for your thoughtful insight.

    I am 100% certain beyond a shadow of doubt that I know what is going on for events, posted or not.

  6. #3971

    Linda

    Search for Linda in the Waterbury section. Plenty of reviews there. Never seen her but supposedly she is hot, however doesn't have the best attitude. And hosts in a very sketchy location. But read up and decide for yourself.

  7. #3970

    Saw her a while ago in East Hartford

    Quote Originally Posted by CashMarx  [View Original Post]
    Hello all!

    I used the search function but haven't found any hits from any posters yet. Just wondering if anyone has dreamed of this one? Seems sweet and has glasses which is a Velma turn on, but when I contacted her, seemed as nice and open as the last one I got rolled by. Thanks in advance for any info or direction.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/984812869463
    I met with her over a year ago when she had a third-floor room in East Hartford.

    She was a genuinely nice young kid who seemed down on her luck.

    She delivered as promised with great GFE and a pretty good head game.

    She was clean and her downstairs was clean and pleasant-smelling.

    Full service was difficult because she was very, very large at the time.

    However she did try her best.

    I just finished in her mouth.

    I didn't return because of the location. I was worried about my car the entire time. And her room itself was not very clean. I remember being grossed out when my bare feet touched the floor.

    Her room had a bathroom with a toilet and shower. No sink.

    If she wasn't so huge and the place wasn't so bad, I may have returned.

    Now one has to wonder the reason for her weight loss.

    I texted a few times, but got the feeling someone else was at the other end, so I didn't pursue.

  8. #3969

    Heather

    Search for heather. There will be some reviews. She's legit, won't rob you.

  9. #3968

    Has anyone actually seen her?

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one's postings on her snapchat, which are now deleted. She's calling out her haters and claiming she earns over 300 k a year. I guess those 130 qvs are really paying off. But I doubt it. What a piece of work.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...u/345382319404
    I've been waiting a while for someone to post a review of her (besides the new user who only posted once and it's a positive review of her). I also saw that on her Snapchat- ridiculous. I'm not going to Toftt because she's definitely ghetto and I don't trust it. But I am curious.

  10. #3967

    Cassie

    Can anyone help me out with some info on this one I would appreciate it. I know she was talked about before but I don't think anyone took the plunge. I don't know what but something about her intrigues me maybe it's just the fucked up side of me.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...c/923774476932

  11. #3966

    Re: Tehya from The Art Cinema / All Adult Bookstores

    Quote Originally Posted by Mirth  [View Original Post]
    I don't think free option is not available anymore.

    I have not seen any post about her visit to Art or any bookstore.

    Once she did post she is coming to Art but some of the comments / PMs disgusted her it seems.

    So she dropped the visit.

    Might have been unannounced visits. I am not aware.

    As for her service it is definitely worth if every penny.
    It's available your just not looking it the right place at the right time. Like the saying goes "Why buy the cow when the milk is free".

  12. #3965

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Mirth  [View Original Post]
    I don't think free option is not available anymore.

    I have not seen any post about her visit to Art or any bookstore.

    Once she did post she is coming to Art but some of the comments / PMs disgusted her it seems.

    So she dropped the visit.

    Might have been unannounced visits. I am not aware.

    As for her service it is definitely worth if every penny.
    You are correct as I follow her on Fet and have taken advantage of her free offerings in the past. She hasn't had any trips to the Art or bookstores announced in sometime.

    Seems like she smarten up and isn't giving it away for free anymore. Doesn't pay the bills.

    I had to have another experience with her so booked the hour and was very happy I did. She is a sweetheart and cares that you are happy. Don't be a dick, treat her nice and you will be happy you did.

  13. #3964

    Sammie in New Haven listings

    Hello all!

    I used the search function but haven't found any hits from any posters yet. Just wondering if anyone has dreamed of this one? Seems sweet and has glasses which is a Velma turn on, but when I contacted her, seemed as nice and open as the last one I got rolled by. Thanks in advance for any info or direction.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/984812869463

  14. #3963

    Mis-wrote my situation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Good points and casts doubt on that story.

    Is it magic? How are you locked inside a basement if she alleges you broke in? Not logical.
    I realize it came out wrong. Had me step in to the house and asked me to wait downstairs while she shuffled the "sister" out the door with the kids. After waiting three minutes I realized no one was leaving nor coming to get me, so I went up the stairs and the doors to their house and door to leave from the basement were both locked. Then I heard something that sounded like a speaker phone dial and then someone pick up saying "Naugatuck Police Dept. " They then started saying "Someone is here at our house and won't leave. " So either it was an elaborate performance they always give or real. Either way I realized it was my stupidity and left. Sorry, it was my first experience and then I found this site and figured I'd warn not knowing she's well known for it. Sorry for the confusion. I'm hoping to actually experience someone real soon and will seek to make sure I don't fall for this again as well as other scams.

  15. #3962

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    Because I doubt anyone is going to supply you with a list, I suggest you do some extensive reading. Take the Escort Report postings from any of the CT cities listed that you would take time to visit. Scan through the postings going back from the most recent back to about a year ago and take note of the winners and losers. For entries that point to a name, active link or contain a picture, take some notes. Treat it like any research project. And read the forums frequently for new information. In general when it comes to specific providers that have reports from users, you'll likely see more entries about negative experiences. First, that's the nature of online review forums. Whether it's cars, appliances, lodging or prostitutes, people are more motivated to take the time to post negative experiences. And here, unlike for refrigerators say, users will withhold positive experiences thinking they can reduce the amount of business their new found treasure is getting so they can have her all for themselves. Obviously that is delusional. But there are plenty of good and bad reviews to guide you. So start reading. It can actually be quite entertaining. There are some very interesting and unique writing styles going on in these forums. Take the postings of Glen Quagmire for instance. His prose is pure gold!
    Thanks a lot for the info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape