The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 318 of 582 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 368 418 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3968

    Has anyone actually seen her?

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one's postings on her snapchat, which are now deleted. She's calling out her haters and claiming she earns over 300 k a year. I guess those 130 qvs are really paying off. But I doubt it. What a piece of work.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...u/345382319404
    I've been waiting a while for someone to post a review of her (besides the new user who only posted once and it's a positive review of her). I also saw that on her Snapchat- ridiculous. I'm not going to Toftt because she's definitely ghetto and I don't trust it. But I am curious.

  2. #3967

    Cassie

    Can anyone help me out with some info on this one I would appreciate it. I know she was talked about before but I don't think anyone took the plunge. I don't know what but something about her intrigues me maybe it's just the fucked up side of me.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...c/923774476932

  3. #3966

    Re: Tehya from The Art Cinema / All Adult Bookstores

    Quote Originally Posted by Mirth  [View Original Post]
    I don't think free option is not available anymore.

    I have not seen any post about her visit to Art or any bookstore.

    Once she did post she is coming to Art but some of the comments / PMs disgusted her it seems.

    So she dropped the visit.

    Might have been unannounced visits. I am not aware.

    As for her service it is definitely worth if every penny.
    It's available your just not looking it the right place at the right time. Like the saying goes "Why buy the cow when the milk is free".

  4. #3965

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Mirth  [View Original Post]
    I don't think free option is not available anymore.

    I have not seen any post about her visit to Art or any bookstore.

    Once she did post she is coming to Art but some of the comments / PMs disgusted her it seems.

    So she dropped the visit.

    Might have been unannounced visits. I am not aware.

    As for her service it is definitely worth if every penny.
    You are correct as I follow her on Fet and have taken advantage of her free offerings in the past. She hasn't had any trips to the Art or bookstores announced in sometime.

    Seems like she smarten up and isn't giving it away for free anymore. Doesn't pay the bills.

    I had to have another experience with her so booked the hour and was very happy I did. She is a sweetheart and cares that you are happy. Don't be a dick, treat her nice and you will be happy you did.

  5. #3964

    Sammie in New Haven listings

    Hello all!

    I used the search function but haven't found any hits from any posters yet. Just wondering if anyone has dreamed of this one? Seems sweet and has glasses which is a Velma turn on, but when I contacted her, seemed as nice and open as the last one I got rolled by. Thanks in advance for any info or direction.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/984812869463

  6. #3963

    Mis-wrote my situation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Good points and casts doubt on that story.

    Is it magic? How are you locked inside a basement if she alleges you broke in? Not logical.
    I realize it came out wrong. Had me step in to the house and asked me to wait downstairs while she shuffled the "sister" out the door with the kids. After waiting three minutes I realized no one was leaving nor coming to get me, so I went up the stairs and the doors to their house and door to leave from the basement were both locked. Then I heard something that sounded like a speaker phone dial and then someone pick up saying "Naugatuck Police Dept. " They then started saying "Someone is here at our house and won't leave. " So either it was an elaborate performance they always give or real. Either way I realized it was my stupidity and left. Sorry, it was my first experience and then I found this site and figured I'd warn not knowing she's well known for it. Sorry for the confusion. I'm hoping to actually experience someone real soon and will seek to make sure I don't fall for this again as well as other scams.

  7. #3962

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    Because I doubt anyone is going to supply you with a list, I suggest you do some extensive reading. Take the Escort Report postings from any of the CT cities listed that you would take time to visit. Scan through the postings going back from the most recent back to about a year ago and take note of the winners and losers. For entries that point to a name, active link or contain a picture, take some notes. Treat it like any research project. And read the forums frequently for new information. In general when it comes to specific providers that have reports from users, you'll likely see more entries about negative experiences. First, that's the nature of online review forums. Whether it's cars, appliances, lodging or prostitutes, people are more motivated to take the time to post negative experiences. And here, unlike for refrigerators say, users will withhold positive experiences thinking they can reduce the amount of business their new found treasure is getting so they can have her all for themselves. Obviously that is delusional. But there are plenty of good and bad reviews to guide you. So start reading. It can actually be quite entertaining. There are some very interesting and unique writing styles going on in these forums. Take the postings of Glen Quagmire for instance. His prose is pure gold!
    Thanks a lot for the info.

  8. #3961

    For Lookers. Catch up on your reading

    Quote Originally Posted by Horman69  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking over the forums the past couple days and had a few questions maybe some of you can help me with. I'm looking for a few girls on stg, I'm looking for somewhere safe, not sketchy. A reliable one no flakes. Looking for a good time. I see Steph gets a lot of great reviews, just not my type. I'm more for a spinner. Don't mind the curvy ones, as long as it's tight. Love a big tight ass. Looking for hh to hr, at reasonable rates. If anyone has any good go to's please let me know. Only looking in Ct, thanks in advance.

    Horman.
    Because I doubt anyone is going to supply you with a list, I suggest you do some extensive reading. Take the Escort Report postings from any of the CT cities listed that you would take time to visit. Scan through the postings going back from the most recent back to about a year ago and take note of the winners and losers. For entries that point to a name, active link or contain a picture, take some notes. Treat it like any research project. And read the forums frequently for new information. In general when it comes to specific providers that have reports from users, you'll likely see more entries about negative experiences. First, that's the nature of online review forums. Whether it's cars, appliances, lodging or prostitutes, people are more motivated to take the time to post negative experiences. And here, unlike for refrigerators say, users will withhold positive experiences thinking they can reduce the amount of business their new found treasure is getting so they can have her all for themselves. Obviously that is delusional. But there are plenty of good and bad reviews to guide you. So start reading. It can actually be quite entertaining. There are some very interesting and unique writing styles going on in these forums. Take the postings of Glen Quagmire for instance. His prose is pure gold!

  9. #3960

    Bella the flake

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    She can be a crapshoot to book. But when I saw her like a year and half ago she doubled with Allie (they're no longer speaking I guess) and it was kind of a pain to book but boy did they make up for it. That duo still ranks in my top 5 sessions.
    Similar experience, few months back. I reported this on this forum. Yes, I am fairly new to this game therefore reached out to her for the same reason. Her pic looks awesome.

    But, I don't understand the motive. I went as far as being outside her actual room, and her phone ringing every time I called. Reading up on this forum will educate you quite a bit, especially paying attention to what the senior members are saying. Your life could be at risk; getting robbed or even worse, getting a disease some antibiotics will not solve. Stay safe, invest on researching, read up on this forum, and contribute as you did, to reciprocate the info.

  10. #3959

    She's raking it in

    Saw this one's postings on her snapchat, which are now deleted. She's calling out her haters and claiming she earns over 300 k a year. I guess those 130 qvs are really paying off. But I doubt it. What a piece of work.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...u/345382319404

  11. #3958

    Real?

    Is this one real? She's been posting since July 24th.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/203777324700

  12. #3957

    Any good?

    Hello gentlemen. Saw this ad in STG. Looks intriguing. Has anyone had any experiences with her?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/593580515859

  13. #3956

  14. #3955

  15. #3954

    Looking

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    You and 90% of the guys on this site.

    Blue.
    Yes I understand that. First time posting here. Should I just post a link from stg and get advice from the seniors. And others who know about them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape