Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 376 of 552 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 426 476 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 8276
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2651

    Two Lunas?

    Quote Originally Posted by KorbenDallas  [View Original Post]
    I may be a perv (I am) but I'm not an idiot. We're talking about two different "Lunas" and, trust me, if Lola had been there she'd have been the one riding it that day. I'm semi-obsessed with Lola's body.
    I've long been told that no two dancers can have the same name. I think there is / was a legal constraint based upon the rules for their licenses. Am I wrong?

  2. #2650

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by KorbenDallas  [View Original Post]
    I may be a perv (I am) but I'm not an idiot. We're talking about two different "Lunas" and, trust me, if Lola had been there she'd have been the one riding it that day. I'm semi-obsessed with Lola's body.
    Lola had taken some time off recently. I can understand being upset with her body.

  3. #2649
    Quote Originally Posted by KORBENDALLAS
    Luna (a blast from the Centerfolds / Sands past), and one dancer whose name I never did catch.
    ...
    Luna remembered me from back in the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    Luna is newish and works random weekdays only. Not enhanced. AA, tall, slim, sweet, natural B / C, and seems to treat regulars to more.

    Lola is a vet with enhanced tatas that might remember someone from before who works days Saturday and Wednesday. She is extremely popular, you may be in a long queue if you don't arrive early.
    I may be a perv (I am) but I'm not an idiot. We're talking about two different "Lunas" and, trust me, if Lola had been there she'd have been the one riding it that day. I'm semi-obsessed with Lola's body.

  4. #2648
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    She is so kuch fun when she hops on and goes for a ride.
    I always thought se was just a hands only dancer, I'd love her to hop on one day.

  5. #2647

    Luna? Lola!

    Quote Originally Posted by KorbenDallas  [View Original Post]
    Bored and horny so I headed into Pandora's Saturday afternoon. Things may be picking up dancer-wise because there were at least six and even the waitress couldn't keep them straight. Monse, Diamond (yes she is back and looks good! Niko, Barbie (very petite athletic black dancer), Trinity (reeked of cigarettes but nice), Luna (a blast from the Centerfolds / Sands past), and one dancer whose name I never did catch.

    Luna remembered me from back in the day so off we went to the back. Luna has GREAT tits, loves to fuck (CFS), and loves to have her pussy played with. No negotiations, I just gifted her 160 and a little bag of my seed. If Luna likes you it's fun but I've heard other stories. She's gained a few pounds but those mammaries kill me.

    I only saw Barbie after my dances with Luna but she is tight and petite. I'd love to know more about her.
    Luna is newish and works random weekdays only. Not enhanced. AA, tall, slim, sweet, natural B / C, and seems to treat regulars to more.

    Lola is a vet with enhanced tatas that might remember someone from before who works days Saturday and Wednesday. She is extremely popular, you may be in a long queue if you don't arrive early.

  6. #2646

    Ava's menu

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    If Ava had a menu, I'd like to know. She's a pretty tall stacked girl and looks half Asian, which is right up my alley.
    Ava told me she has curtailed her menu since returning. I think she implied she's hands on only. This could change, but she seemed pretty settled on it. YMMV.

  7. #2645

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulSea  [View Original Post]
    Is this Ava the same girl as avahbaby over on tna?
    Not the same. Pandora's Ava's TNA account has been inactive for a few years.

  8. #2644

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by DicksDeluxe  [View Original Post]
    Ava, used to full service covered in the club, but she doesn't offer that any longer from my experience. HE only. She's one of my favorites when I used to see her outside of the clubs. I think she's 1/4 Korean. Miss spending time with her.
    Is this Ava the same girl as avahbaby over on tna?

  9. #2643

    Pandoras

    Went into pandoras yesterday and had a blast. Was about 8/10 dancers around 9 pm and about 5/6 guys. Which was awesome because you would be hounded every 5/10 minutes. The ladies all looked good. Between 7 and 8's. Some had pooches but not bad. I think I saw Monse based on reviews here. Didn't get a chance to talk to her. She was the only older lady there. Pretty nice body, stacked and had a PHAT ass? Saw this cute 24 yr old red headed college chick named amber. Dance was 40 and she was nice. Licked on her tits etc. Saw her shorter friend. Beautiful body, yugee natural tits. Forgot her name. And last lady I saw had long blond hair with tats. Nice slender body, c cups. Had a dance, she was freaky good. Outside pussy play and grabbing and licking tits. Forgot her name! She was all about her money. Also shout out to skyla, short haired skinny slim body, lots of tats with ear gages, nice bubble butt. No dance but she was great on stage. You can tell she's wild!

    Had a blast! The only thing I didn't like is no ATM so they charged $15 per swipe with debit card. More cash nexttime, duly noted!

  10. #2642
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    So I went into Pandora's in the day time today, which is Monday. Went around 130 P. A handful were cute but the ones I remember were Entice, Monse, Trinity, Ava, and Martina. Entice was pretty straightforward with her menu, which is all covered. I went with the intent to see Monse and it was most definitely worth it. I did opt to go all in and leave a load with her both down below and in her mouth. As far as damage, she kinda just said "how much you want to give me?" And I left her with $. 8 as I think we went almost 6 songs. No real discussion before hand except her asking where I wanted to drop my kids off.

    Overall I'm definitely sold on her as she's not bad looking and open minded. I appreciate you fellas.

    If Ava had a menu, I'd like to know. She's a pretty tall stacked girl and looks half Asian, which is right up my alley.
    Ava, used to full service covered in the club, but she doesn't offer that any longer from my experience. HE only. She's one of my favorites when I used to see her outside of the clubs. I think she's 1/4 Korean. Miss spending time with her.

  11. #2641
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    So I went into Pandora's in the day time today, which is Monday. Went around 130 P. A handful were cute but the ones I remember were Entice, Monse, Trinity, Ava, and Martina. Entice was pretty straightforward with her menu, which is all covered. I went with the intent to see Monse and it was most definitely worth it. I did opt to go all in and leave a load with her both down below and in her mouth. As far as damage, she kinda just said "how much you want to give me?" And I left her with $. 8 as I think we went almost 6 songs. No real discussion before hand except her asking where I wanted to drop my kids off.

    Overall I'm definitely sold on her as she's not bad looking and open minded. I appreciate you fellas.

    If Ava had a menu, I'd like to know. She's a pretty tall stacked girl and looks half Asian, which is right up my alley.
    You shot 2 loads in like 15 minutes? Holy. Moly batman.

  12. #2640
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    She's a gem

    So I went into Pandora's in the day time today, which is Monday. Went around 130 P. A handful were cute but the ones I remember were Entice, Monse, Trinity, Ava, and Martina. Entice was pretty straightforward with her menu, which is all covered. I went with the intent to see Monse and it was most definitely worth it. I did opt to go all in and leave a load with her both down below and in her mouth. As far as damage, she kinda just said "how much you want to give me?" And I left her with $. 8 as I think we went almost 6 songs. No real discussion before hand except her asking where I wanted to drop my kids off.

    Overall I'm definitely sold on her as she's not bad looking and open minded. I appreciate you fellas.

    If Ava had a menu, I'd like to know. She's a pretty tall stacked girl and looks half Asian, which is right up my alley.

  13. #2639

    Nightmare

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Looks more like a nightmare than a fantasy to me LOL.

  14. #2638

    I mean.

    They always go in as a pair, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    By the above quote, for "people," did you mean customers or dancers?

  15. #2637

    Fl!

    Really need to hit FL once this craziness is under control!

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    You hit the nail on the head but didn't realize it. Where there are Alpha males, there are sexy women. Texas, Florida and dare I say, most red states. Washington is filled with techs and mama's babies that look half female themselves. The girls have no reason to be skinny and good looking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape