Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 8276
-
08-07-21 16:51 #2651Senior Member

Posts: 75Two Lunas?
I've long been told that no two dancers can have the same name. I think there is / was a legal constraint based upon the rules for their licenses. Am I wrong?
Originally Posted by KorbenDallas
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 16:14 #2650Senior Member

Posts: 444Lola
Lola had taken some time off recently. I can understand being upset with her body.
Originally Posted by KorbenDallas
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 11:52 #2649Senior Member

Posts: 97
Originally Posted by KORBENDALLAS
I may be a perv (I am) but I'm not an idiot. We're talking about two different "Lunas" and, trust me, if Lola had been there she'd have been the one riding it that day. I'm semi-obsessed with Lola's body.
Originally Posted by RandyWanker
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 16:09 #2648Regular Member

Posts: 18I always thought se was just a hands only dancer, I'd love her to hop on one day.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 13:45 #2647Senior Member

Posts: 75Luna? Lola!
Luna is newish and works random weekdays only. Not enhanced. AA, tall, slim, sweet, natural B / C, and seems to treat regulars to more.
Originally Posted by KorbenDallas
[View Original Post]
Lola is a vet with enhanced tatas that might remember someone from before who works days Saturday and Wednesday. She is extremely popular, you may be in a long queue if you don't arrive early.
-
08-05-21 13:24 #2646Senior Member

Posts: 75Ava's menu
Ava told me she has curtailed her menu since returning. I think she implied she's hands on only. This could change, but she seemed pretty settled on it. YMMV.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 06:38 #2645Senior Member

Posts: 444Nope
Not the same. Pandora's Ava's TNA account has been inactive for a few years.
Originally Posted by SeoulSea
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 18:34 #2644Senior Member

Posts: 83Ava
Is this Ava the same girl as avahbaby over on tna?
Originally Posted by DicksDeluxe
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 17:39 #2643Senior Member

Posts: 451Pandoras
Went into pandoras yesterday and had a blast. Was about 8/10 dancers around 9 pm and about 5/6 guys. Which was awesome because you would be hounded every 5/10 minutes. The ladies all looked good. Between 7 and 8's. Some had pooches but not bad. I think I saw Monse based on reviews here. Didn't get a chance to talk to her. She was the only older lady there. Pretty nice body, stacked and had a PHAT ass? Saw this cute 24 yr old red headed college chick named amber. Dance was 40 and she was nice. Licked on her tits etc. Saw her shorter friend. Beautiful body, yugee natural tits. Forgot her name. And last lady I saw had long blond hair with tats. Nice slender body, c cups. Had a dance, she was freaky good. Outside pussy play and grabbing and licking tits. Forgot her name! She was all about her money. Also shout out to skyla, short haired skinny slim body, lots of tats with ear gages, nice bubble butt. No dance but she was great on stage. You can tell she's wild!
Had a blast! The only thing I didn't like is no ATM so they charged $15 per swipe with debit card. More cash nexttime, duly noted!
-
08-03-21 16:08 #2642Regular Member

Posts: 16Ava, used to full service covered in the club, but she doesn't offer that any longer from my experience. HE only. She's one of my favorites when I used to see her outside of the clubs. I think she's 1/4 Korean. Miss spending time with her.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 14:20 #2641Senior Member

Posts: 988You shot 2 loads in like 15 minutes? Holy. Moly batman.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 18:49 #2640Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269She's a gem
So I went into Pandora's in the day time today, which is Monday. Went around 130 P. A handful were cute but the ones I remember were Entice, Monse, Trinity, Ava, and Martina. Entice was pretty straightforward with her menu, which is all covered. I went with the intent to see Monse and it was most definitely worth it. I did opt to go all in and leave a load with her both down below and in her mouth. As far as damage, she kinda just said "how much you want to give me?" And I left her with $. 8 as I think we went almost 6 songs. No real discussion before hand except her asking where I wanted to drop my kids off.
Overall I'm definitely sold on her as she's not bad looking and open minded. I appreciate you fellas.
If Ava had a menu, I'd like to know. She's a pretty tall stacked girl and looks half Asian, which is right up my alley.
-
08-02-21 14:28 #2639Senior Member

Posts: 245Nightmare
Looks more like a nightmare than a fantasy to me LOL.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 14:24 #2638Senior Member

Posts: 30I mean.
They always go in as a pair, LOL.
Originally Posted by Farquar2
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 14:23 #2637Senior Member

Posts: 30Fl!
Really need to hit FL once this craziness is under control!
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





