Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 8723
-
08-05-21 14:00 #3968Senior Member

Posts: 86Has anyone actually seen her?
I've been waiting a while for someone to post a review of her (besides the new user who only posted once and it's a positive review of her). I also saw that on her Snapchat- ridiculous. I'm not going to Toftt because she's definitely ghetto and I don't trust it. But I am curious.
Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 12:30 #3967Senior Member

Posts: 84Cassie
Can anyone help me out with some info on this one I would appreciate it. I know she was talked about before but I don't think anyone took the plunge. I don't know what but something about her intrigues me maybe it's just the fucked up side of me.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...c/923774476932
-
08-05-21 11:03 #3966Senior Member

Posts: 1692Re: Tehya from The Art Cinema / All Adult Bookstores
It's available your just not looking it the right place at the right time. Like the saying goes "Why buy the cow when the milk is free".
Originally Posted by Mirth
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 09:21 #3965Senior Member

Posts: 304Agree
You are correct as I follow her on Fet and have taken advantage of her free offerings in the past. She hasn't had any trips to the Art or bookstores announced in sometime.
Originally Posted by Mirth
[View Original Post]
Seems like she smarten up and isn't giving it away for free anymore. Doesn't pay the bills.
I had to have another experience with her so booked the hour and was very happy I did. She is a sweetheart and cares that you are happy. Don't be a dick, treat her nice and you will be happy you did.
-
08-05-21 08:48 #3964Regular Member

Posts: 7Sammie in New Haven listings
Hello all!
I used the search function but haven't found any hits from any posters yet. Just wondering if anyone has dreamed of this one? Seems sweet and has glasses which is a Velma turn on, but when I contacted her, seemed as nice and open as the last one I got rolled by. Thanks in advance for any info or direction.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/984812869463
-
08-05-21 08:44 #3963Regular Member

Posts: 7Mis-wrote my situation
I realize it came out wrong. Had me step in to the house and asked me to wait downstairs while she shuffled the "sister" out the door with the kids. After waiting three minutes I realized no one was leaving nor coming to get me, so I went up the stairs and the doors to their house and door to leave from the basement were both locked. Then I heard something that sounded like a speaker phone dial and then someone pick up saying "Naugatuck Police Dept. " They then started saying "Someone is here at our house and won't leave. " So either it was an elaborate performance they always give or real. Either way I realized it was my stupidity and left. Sorry, it was my first experience and then I found this site and figured I'd warn not knowing she's well known for it. Sorry for the confusion. I'm hoping to actually experience someone real soon and will seek to make sure I don't fall for this again as well as other scams.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 00:17 #3962Regular Member

Posts: 16Thanks
Thanks a lot for the info.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 23:43 #3961Senior Member

Posts: 551For Lookers. Catch up on your reading
Because I doubt anyone is going to supply you with a list, I suggest you do some extensive reading. Take the Escort Report postings from any of the CT cities listed that you would take time to visit. Scan through the postings going back from the most recent back to about a year ago and take note of the winners and losers. For entries that point to a name, active link or contain a picture, take some notes. Treat it like any research project. And read the forums frequently for new information. In general when it comes to specific providers that have reports from users, you'll likely see more entries about negative experiences. First, that's the nature of online review forums. Whether it's cars, appliances, lodging or prostitutes, people are more motivated to take the time to post negative experiences. And here, unlike for refrigerators say, users will withhold positive experiences thinking they can reduce the amount of business their new found treasure is getting so they can have her all for themselves. Obviously that is delusional. But there are plenty of good and bad reviews to guide you. So start reading. It can actually be quite entertaining. There are some very interesting and unique writing styles going on in these forums. Take the postings of Glen Quagmire for instance. His prose is pure gold!
Originally Posted by Horman69
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 23:37 #3960Senior Member

Posts: 96Bella the flake
Similar experience, few months back. I reported this on this forum. Yes, I am fairly new to this game therefore reached out to her for the same reason. Her pic looks awesome.
Originally Posted by Danny88
[View Original Post]
But, I don't understand the motive. I went as far as being outside her actual room, and her phone ringing every time I called. Reading up on this forum will educate you quite a bit, especially paying attention to what the senior members are saying. Your life could be at risk; getting robbed or even worse, getting a disease some antibiotics will not solve. Stay safe, invest on researching, read up on this forum, and contribute as you did, to reciprocate the info.
-
08-04-21 23:11 #3959Senior Member

Posts: 611She's raking it in
Saw this one's postings on her snapchat, which are now deleted. She's calling out her haters and claiming she earns over 300 k a year. I guess those 130 qvs are really paying off. But I doubt it. What a piece of work.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...u/345382319404
-
08-04-21 22:21 #3958Senior Member

Posts: 93Real?
Is this one real? She's been posting since July 24th.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/203777324700
-
08-04-21 21:33 #3957Senior Member

Posts: 29Any good?
Hello gentlemen. Saw this ad in STG. Looks intriguing. Has anyone had any experiences with her?
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/593580515859
-
08-04-21 17:42 #3956Regular Member

Posts: 16
-
08-04-21 17:39 #3955Regular Member

Posts: 16
-
08-04-21 16:58 #3954Regular Member

Posts: 16Looking
Yes I understand that. First time posting here. Should I just post a link from stg and get advice from the seniors. And others who know about them.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




