Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 24819
-
08-07-21 11:10 #16824Senior Member

Posts: 154Please.
PLEASE. "Just Me", Take one for the team on this young lady and report back. We need a good provider on the south side!
Fingers Crossed,
Daniel.
Originally Posted by JustMe2489
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 03:16 #16823Senior Member

Posts: 153Info
Does anyone have any info on this one?
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/850283404040
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...c/726476993789
-
08-06-21 11:48 #16822Regular Member

Posts: 17Hard to contact
I have seen her twice and have tried many times over. Agree she is tough to get a hold of, but worth it if you do.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 11:45 #16821Regular Member

Posts: 17Better than ever
Won't speak to the weight issue but I can say that spending time with her only gets better. Best GFE around IMHO.
Originally Posted by RomeoLust
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 11:17 #16820Senior Member

Posts: 41Everrly
Anyone seen her around? Contact info?
-
08-06-21 09:44 #16819Senior Member

Posts: 105Marissa
Was craving for DI dream for past 3 days, could not get out of work in time to catch any of the DI beauties. Marissa came into my dream, one of the best dreams of my life, period.
Looks 9/10.
Setting 8/10.
Dream 10/10.
Seniors can PM me if they want more details.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/marissa-...napolis-924766#erotic.
-
08-06-21 08:12 #16818Senior Member

Posts: 84Abbey
I have seen abbey too and can confirm that she is an awesome GFE and looks great pregnant or not. I've scene her pregnant and not and it was a great time either way.
Originally Posted by HoHunter2
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 03:00 #16817Senior Member

Posts: 62Ms. New? Any chance she is still around
Used to advertise in Indy and Ft. Wayne as "Ms. New. " Went by Mel, I think. Wooden ship rudder wheel tat on back. Might be in her late 40's now. Had a website mostmagicbox or similar.
-
08-05-21 21:54 #16816Senior Member

Posts: 218Miss Obvious?
Wow, you have a point.
Originally Posted by HoHunter2
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 19:16 #16815Senior Member

Posts: 119Well, damn
Someone else did this exact thing with Mae recently. I asked the same question to them. And then turned around and made the same mistake! She has all of her pearly whites! She just didn't allow them to touch your wang!
Originally Posted by Iusig
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 16:53 #16814Senior Member

Posts: 581Tooth Free BBBJ
I'm from Evansville, man! When I read "tooth free" I'm thinking she has no teeth!
Seriously though, thanks for these great reviews.
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 09:40 #16813Senior Member

Posts: 292Whatever you say Ms Abbey.
Originally Posted by PatrickMcBride
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 09:21 #16812Senior Member

Posts: 247Reviews. Christ you're superhuman
Thanks. I think you'll like Candace. She's a pro.
Originally Posted by PrinterMike
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 08:29 #16811Senior Member

Posts: 243Mike drop and exit stage left
That was Solid.
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 22:47 #16810Regular Member

Posts: 1Abbey. Pregnant, good at what she does
Sounds like we had really different experiences but I wonder if the agency she was with was part of it? I just had the pleasure of Abbey's company this last weekend while I was passing through Indy and my experience with her as an independent contractor was phenomenal. I don't know anything about her time with DI, just found her on Tryst specifically looking for pregnant girls since that is my main attraction that I can't get at home. Had to do a bit of back and forth to set the appointment up but to be fair, her ad says she is only available M-F so I wasn't sure she'd even be available the night I was in town, but she made time for me anyway which was great. Photos are accurate. If you're into pregnant girls like I am then you really owe it to yourself to check her out. She's in great shape and if it weren't for her belly, you'd never know. She offered a real GFE, great rapport and conversation and didn't watch the clock during our time together. When we got down to business she gave me a great BBBJ that had me feeling awesome, and she offered CFS as well. She's 35 weeks in so if pregnant girls are your kink, I suggest you make haste!
Originally Posted by HoHunter2
[View Original Post]
Name: Abbey (https://tryst.link/escort/abbey25).
Pictures Accurate: Yes.
Date of Visit: 7/31/2021.
Donation / Time Spent: $1000/2 hrs.












Reply With Quote




