Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 13919
-
08-07-21 10:17 #7934Senior Member

Posts: 1570Another Vegas strike out
I've been trying to reach this one for a few weeks now, finally caught up to her yesterday. Everything was good in setting up the date, she communicated well, had a nice personality and did a facetime chat with me. I asked her to get up and show me her body, WOW! And she was at the Sahara, not Motel 6 or Wild Wild West.
So I'm all set, asked the standard questions and I was off. Got there and she's wearing a tight ass dress, the body was insane. She seemed a bit nervous but OK. We chatted for about a minute then she asked if I was ready. TV on and bright ass lights. Asked her to dim that light, she was actually a bit reluctant said she doesn't like it to be dark. Hmm first red flag.
Not going to write a book here so short and sweet. She's got serious size restriction and doesn't want to get penetrated more than a couple of inches, anything more than that and she acting like she just got shot. Positions herself to prevent full penetration and has 0 passion. It's sad because she has one of the best all natural ass and tit combinations I've seen in a while.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/15979718
-
08-07-21 00:43 #7933Senior Member

Posts: 26Any recommendations?
Can someone recommend a brunette in her 20's who does DATY and BBBJ on a $300 budget?
-
08-06-21 02:22 #7932Regular Member

Posts: 15Update
Unfortunately no word.
Originally Posted by PauseTheDrama
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 01:21 #7931Senior Member

Posts: 168Please update us
Let us know if you do.
Originally Posted by VegasBB
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 22:15 #7930Senior Member

Posts: 174Yes, it is Web 0. 9 site design, but it is kept updated with names. Believe whatever you want, but I've used Pamela three times and got the actual pornstar each time. Brooke Haven, Britney Amber, and Tabitha Stevens.
Originally Posted by Jaberwabee
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 08:36 #7929Senior Member

Posts: 108I appreciate you sharing your experience. But you obviously did not read the forums. Rule #1 is don't ever go through an agency no matter how nice and professional they seem while booking your appointment. Where do these hoes come from charging $1500, and it would be non-GFE to the max and rushed at that! And rule #2 is don't ever meet an agency girl / outcall / CG at your room to discuss the rates and services. Everything should be handled before going upstairs. Tough lesson learned here but there a reason we say RTFF!! Crazy that paid $650 for HJ.
Originally Posted by UpNorth45
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 07:57 #7928Senior Member

Posts: 235Napster Era
Ahhh. Good times.
Originally Posted by Jaberwabee
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 02:35 #7927Senior Member

Posts: 7266Her site is legit I've used it many times in the past but not recently since I have better private adult star providers site options.
Originally Posted by Jaberwabee
[View Original Post]
Only downfall for me was communication was lazy and took forever.
-
08-05-21 02:31 #7926Senior Member

Posts: 1959You know it. Life is like a box of chocolates.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
YMMV regardless if you get Ms China or Ms Korea.
PC out.
-
08-04-21 23:38 #7925Senior Member

Posts: 3417
Originally Posted by UpNorth45
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by IslandBreeze
[View Original Post]
I'm almost speechless. You're giving us a "heads up"? Like others are indicating, even spending an hour on the Vegas threads would have prevented this if the advice there was followed. I've come to realize after moving here that people show up in a hurry, but just a little research and planning will keep this bullshit from happening. A casino girl would have been a better option in most cases.
Originally Posted by IceCreamLicker
[View Original Post]
Hope you have better luck.
-
08-04-21 23:25 #7924Regular Member

Posts: 15Jordan
Took a break the scene is different now a days (dead). Anyone seen this chick? Seems pretty cool texting. Appreciate any info. Thanks.
https://callescort.org/702-551-4272
-
08-04-21 23:00 #7923Senior Member

Posts: 232No way that site is valid.
That site is from the Napster era, no way its current.
Originally Posted by Adiabatic
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 19:33 #7922Senior Member

Posts: 258Agencies
Sorry you got ripped off. The agencies all do this, this is why we recommend not ever using one. The agency always charges you up front and the girls quote a ridiculous rate. It's pretty much a bait and switch.
Originally Posted by UpNorth45
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 18:15 #7921Regular Member

Posts: 15Read the forum! LOL. Even a newbie like me knows better. Because I've read the forum.
Originally Posted by UpNorth45
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 14:52 #7920Senior Member

Posts: 25Summit Escorts
Hey guys,
Found the site WYNLV.com when I googled "Escort Service Las Vegas", that led me to Summit Escorts. I didn't see any reviews for the website or Summit so I thought I would TOFTT. I decided on Jade so I gave them a call, the woman that answered was very polite and it didn't take long to have a girl on the way. When the girl arrived it wasn't the girl from the pictures but she was very attractive. First she told me she had to collect $150 for the agency fee before discussing her tip for services. I was a little hesitant about that but she was hot and I thought how much more can the tip be. Well after giving her the tip she told me FS was $1500. I couldn't get anywhere close to that and I could tell I wasn't getting the $150 back whatever I decided. I told her I could go $500, that would be $350 over the $150. She said she could work with that so we got started. I was naked and she was topless, she massaged me for about 10 minutes and asked me to turn over when she finished me with an HJ. I come from Michigan where $200 for FS is pretty common, I expected Vegas to be more expensive. I just wish I would have been told the prices before committing. Anyway, just a heads up, good luck out there guys.











Reply With Quote




