Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 8117
-
08-07-21 19:00 #3422Senior Member

Posts: 325Thanks for review
Appreciate letting us know. Feel that is steep for a car date but I am glad you had a good time. We need more good times here in Tucson!
Originally Posted by HotCash447
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 11:40 #3421Senior Member

Posts: 26Real deal
As promised, I did see her yesterday. Currently she can only do outcalls so we settled on a car date. She looks like her pictures and has very nice pair of man made's. She wore a form fitting mini dress that she pulled up instead taking it off so I couldn't really tell if there was a guy or anything. Started of with a pretty good BBBJ and she takes directions well. I really liked how wet she got from just the BBBJ. On went the cover and into k9 did that for a bit and finished off with BBBJ. She says she just started doing this a week ago so she is still learning the ropes and she doesn't think she'll be doing it too long only to make a little extra cash. She is super sweet and I would definitely repeat. Hope this review helps!
Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
08-06-21 08:42 #3420Regular Member

Posts: 16Team player
I think she looks very interesting. Please do report back!
Originally Posted by HotCash447
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 20:37 #3419Senior Member

Posts: 430DO IT! Everyone has their price, I'm always curious to know how much it is.
Originally Posted by TucsonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 11:20 #3418Senior Member

Posts: 325Let us know how it goes
Haven't heard anything. Looks good from pics but I am always leery when there is no photos of their body. Typically they are hiding a beer gut or something. Hopefully that is not the case here. Please let us know how it goes. Good luck and have fun!
Originally Posted by HotCash447
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 10:55 #3417Senior Member

Posts: 26Toftt
I have a date set with this one for later this afternoon. Wanted to know if any of you gents have seen her before? Haven't been able to find any reviews on her but she looks like a great treat.
https://tryst.link/escort/rdy2see
-
08-04-21 23:11 #3416Senior Member

Posts: 26Yeah she told me the same thing. Although she did offer a HE but that was it. Seems like I dodged one with this one. Everyone talks about the lack of talent in this town and now I can see what everyone is talking about.
Originally Posted by MotorboatJones
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 21:42 #3415Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else

Posts: 828Ghosted
I'm sure you didn't miss anything. I had a long chat with her. Massage only, no FS. She claims she gives a "tantric massage" and sent me this video of the provider stroking a man and fingering a woman. Then I asked if that includes a BJ, she said no, not even HE so that is not my bag. I stopped it cold right then.
Originally Posted by HotCash447
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 20:38 #3414Senior Member

Posts: 496One thousand dollars?
Go for it, Nancy Q isn't worth that much to me, she's pretty, nice body. But, A Grand? I'd like to know how that plays out, but its a lose for all of us for if she does do you for a Grand. You just set the bar pretty high for all of us. Please, I beg you, take pics. LOL.
Originally Posted by TucsonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 20:32 #3413Senior Member

Posts: 649I hear you I have started to think that I might just offer Nancy Q a thousand bucks to fuck me and see what happens.
Originally Posted by Butlik369
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 19:37 #3412Senior Member

Posts: 496Hankerin!
Kinda had my fill of the young bimbos who think they are Top knotch, asking for premium dollars and having a long list of requirements. Send me your toothless, send me your old ladies, send me your old Latinas, send me your big breasted, oh, and your weary. Oh,and Nancy Q
Originally Posted by TucsonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 19:28 #3411Senior Member

Posts: 649That woman has been using those same phots for probably going on a decade.
Originally Posted by HotCash447
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 19:27 #3410Senior Member

Posts: 649Isn't nothing wrong with a man hankering for some pussy, regardless of the fetish, LOL.
Originally Posted by SteelyRick
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 19:24 #3409Senior Member

Posts: 241Hankering
You crack me up, always a "hankering" for something! Lets see. Mmm. Senior Citizens. Big Latina's. Toothless providers. Nancy Q. Ha. Keep up the good work!
Originally Posted by Butlik369
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 19:21 #3408Senior Member

Posts: 649Maybe she will go back to Venom when they open. She used to give that pussy away in there.
Originally Posted by Butlik369
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





