Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 752 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 252 652 702 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 802 852 1252 1752 ... LastLast
Results 11,266 to 11,280 of 26410
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15145

    Face pic

    Quote Originally Posted by DashDiner79  [View Original Post]
    Just wasn't for me. Place was a dump was scared to run LOL. I just couldnt and got the f out. Nice person it seemed, might be others cup of tea. Just wasnt clean

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/kandy/39904054
    She has a face pic in her ad, did she look like the pics? Those tits are incredible, I'd put up with a messy place, just play with those danglers.

  2. #15144

    Smiles

    Any old timers on here ever see the spinner AA named Smiles? Any reliable AA providers out there besides Macie?

  3. #15143

    Jaeda

    Quote Originally Posted by RagnarL  [View Original Post]
    Is this the well-reviewed bald Jaeda:

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/429544276845
    Yep that's her!!

  4. #15142

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger327  [View Original Post]
    Anyone do this girl? Says she's at the Port. Is that place safe? I don't want to get robbed or shot. If you did her, is she any good? I'll definitely report back if I do her.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/674511147144
    I've seen her a couple times recently. DEFINITELY one of the better bbbjcumws I've had. And she's always cool to bullshit with. All around good time. Will repeat.

  5. #15141

    Jaeda

    Quote Originally Posted by Real1211  [View Original Post]
    I missed that posting! Maybe she got rid of the boyfriend?
    Is this the well-reviewed bald Jaeda:

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/429544276845

  6. #15140

    My 2 c

    A few red flags pop up for me.

    1. She is not white. Maybe she identifys as, but is not. You can't use low light to hide the color of them areolas.

    2. If you do a little searching, you will find another add using the same number. The pics do not show a pregnant girl, but she is a light complexion black girl.

    3. I text her, and she immediately asked for a dick Pic. I personally don't send that crap, as I am the buyer. I don't care if the beat down used corolla knows what I look like, it should be the other way around.

    If you are still curious give it a go. It is all pink in the middle.

    Quote Originally Posted by MkePreggoLuva  [View Original Post]
    Hey there, recently moved to MKE. I usually only see preggo provider and was lucky enough to dream about "Russian Barbie" a few times, but since then I haven't seen any leads. Would appreciate if anyone has leads.

  7. #15139
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/155521289428

    Quote Originally Posted by MkePreggoLuva  [View Original Post]
    Hey there, recently moved to MKE. I usually only see preggo provider and was lucky enough to dream about "Russian Barbie" a few times, but since then I haven't seen any leads. Would appreciate if anyone has leads.

  8. #15138

    Kirby is Going By Danni Now

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/danni-es...lwaukee-251285

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousNimph  [View Original Post]
    Kirby is still active, but with limited availability to only a number of clients. Due to school
    and other commitments, finding time in her schedule is pretty difficult. Good luck with that.

  9. #15137

    Any one know of any preggos?

    Hey there, recently moved to MKE. I usually only see preggo provider and was lucky enough to dream about "Russian Barbie" a few times, but since then I haven't seen any leads. Would appreciate if anyone has leads.

  10. #15136

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger327  [View Original Post]
    Anyone do this girl? Says she's at the Port. Is that place safe? I don't want to get robbed or shot. If you did her, is she any good? I'll definitely report back if I do her.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/674511147144
    Saw her yesterday afternoon. I don't like the area, but it's ok during the day. She sent a verification pic. Pics in the ad may be her, but a bit dated. She looks 32, and that's not a bad thing at my age. A little baby damage, but not bad. Didn't see anyone else in the parking lot, no evidence of management. Very bubbly personality or she may have been on something, but didn't see anything obvious.

    DFK, mutual massage, no DATY (ok with me), very responsive nipples. Not sure of the complete menu, I'm a BBBJCIM kinda guy and she did not disappoint. Overall, considering the current dearth of talent, this was pretty good.

  11. #15135

    Kirby

    Quote Originally Posted by ManoDelRey  [View Original Post]
    It feels like a long time since I've been here but sometimes life just hits you. Last I was on here, I couldn't meet up with Sara humps for scheduling reasons and Mary Fox just never responded. But I was kinda moving on and trying to find something new and then it hit me.

    Randomly scrolling through bumble I bump into Kirby's bumble profile LOL. So little head thinking here, anyone know if she's still active?
    Kirby is still active, but with limited availability to only a number of clients. Due to school and other commitments, finding time in her schedule is pretty difficult. Good luck with that.

  12. #15134

    When there's not a face pic it's always bad for me

    Just wasn't for me. Place was a dump was scared to run LOL. I just couldn’t and got the f out. Nice person it seemed, might be others cup of tea. Just wasn’t clean

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/kandy/39904054

  13. #15133

    Kirby

    It feels like a long time since I've been here but sometimes life just hits you. Last I was on here, I couldn't meet up with Sara humps for scheduling reasons and Mary Fox just never responded. But I was kinda moving on and trying to find something new and then it hit me.

    Randomly scrolling through bumble I bump into Kirby's bumble profile LOL. So little head thinking here, anyone know if she's still active?

  14. #15132
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  15. #15131

    Port

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger327  [View Original Post]
    Anyone do this girl? Says she's at the Port. Is that place safe? I don't want to get robbed or shot. If you did her, is she any good? I'll definitely report back if I do her.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/674511147144
    I don't care at all for the port but saw Russian Jess / Barbie numerous times there, its cleaner then it was a few years ago when I met Baby Bunny there, at least half the time someone was banging on the door so I'd say send them on there way and if they come back I'm gone, I never pay until the deed is done, I've been there a little after dusk but never late night, my opinion is any girl there is Definitely using so hold your cash til she completes the mission or you may be riding home with a hard on, and yes check her out and write a report good or bad.

    Eddie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape