Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 8117
-
08-04-21 18:58 #3407Senior Member

Posts: 496Stacey. Jay Leno Chin?
Any one have a current contact for Stacey? Anyone know of a older big breasted latina? Having a hankering for a large breasted Latina any suggestions?
-
08-04-21 17:33 #3406Senior Member

Posts: 26Ghosted
I had an appointment set to see her. I texted before leaving to confirm and she said we were still good. I showed up at the scheduled time, texted again and got nothing back. Tried calling, no dice. Waited for 15 min and then took off. Hate having my time wasted. Lesson learned. She also posts on STG.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/massage/40805420
-
08-04-21 16:45 #3405Senior Member

Posts: 26First time reviews
Long time lurker, first time posting. I had a chance to see a few providers in Tucson and here's a quick review of them:
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...f/989323525859
Should have passed on this one but the other head was thinking. She doesn't look like her pictures or they're really outdated. Her room was super cluttered. Skills were subpar in my opinion. I wouldn't repeat.
https://tryst.link/escort/revelec
Saw Revele a few times last week and she is great! Her skills are pretty good and takes directions really well. Her half hour is a bit pricey but if you're a repeat client she does knock it down a bit. Only downside is that she is best with communication as it takes her awhile to respond to texts. But other than that, she is great.
https://tryst.link/escort/rdy2see
Haven't had a chance to see this one yet but we've been texting and have a date setup for this week. I'll post a review after I see her. She says she can currently only do outcalls. Any of you gentlemen seen her yet?
I apologize if the reviews are vague and too short. I look forward to being part of this group and sharing!
Stay safe!
-
08-01-21 19:01 #3404Senior Member

Posts: 338Fat
First. I agree with your post 100%. As far as fat. Opioids are narcotics and they consipate you. So she's fat and full of sht. Not the first addict that is fat vs skinny.
Originally Posted by Uncivil
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 16:02 #3403Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else

Posts: 828Much better today with Nina
Yeah, I know. Yesterday was partly my fault. I'll take that one on the chin and learn not trust anyone at all. I had a slight loss of consciousness.
I had a much better session this morning with Nina. She was excellent and I give her my full endorsement. Very pretty, great body and as accommodating as could be. Treat her well boys.
https://callescort.org/520-349-6054
-
07-31-21 22:11 #3402Senior Member

Posts: 1287I don't mean you any disrespect, but when I spoke of guys here with less than perfect judgment when determining who to see, I was partially referring to anyone who chose to see this one. I'm not understanding why anyone would go to see her with her appearance combined with all her horror stories. She's been in the business for several years, and I have yet to read one single positive review of her.
Originally Posted by MotorboatJones
[View Original Post]
When it comes to this particular woman and things I don't understand, I'm also not understanding how she's been a drug addict for all of these years and is still fat.
-
07-30-21 19:34 #3401Senior Member

Posts: 496Wow Wee!
Motorboat. Sorry for your loss of $$.
Originally Posted by MotorboatJones
[View Original Post]
I contacted her and made a date. Told me she's at 6696 south mission road. Got there and its all desert. She used to live over by dodge and glenn years ago, she's fu cked on drugs and her major task at hand is to take all of your cash without dropping her top. Has major attitude yes. It was me who made her enter this occupation and since it turned out bad for her, its my fault.
-
07-30-21 17:49 #3400Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else

Posts: 828Rip off
I should have known better but just got ripped off why the fat *****: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/65061068.
She is at Motel 6 off Ina, Room 22X. Took my money into the bathroom and came back with a completely different attitude. Not sure if she was smoking some shit in there or what but I felt the safest thing to do was just get out of there. I asked for my money back and she refused.
-
07-29-21 17:00 #3399Senior Member

Posts: 113Agree I would have problems not laughing at her eyebrows. I would need a deep discount to make it work.
Originally Posted by Uncivil
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 13:34 #3398Senior Member

Posts: 1287I know several of the gentlemen who frequent this forum have less-than-perfect judgment when it comes to what ladies to see and what to pay them. That said, I can't see this woman getting three bills from anyone.
Originally Posted by Butlik369
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 18:07 #3397Senior Member

Posts: 496Text session!
I had a short text session with eyebrow lady yesterday. Seemed to be ok until she revealed here rates.
Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi
[View Original Post]
They started at 3 bills that's when I ended the session.
-
07-28-21 17:25 #3396Senior Member

Posts: 326Speaking of old ladies
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/64999880
Anyone see this one! LOL those eyebrows! Almost feel like this is posted as a joke.
-
07-28-21 16:08 #3395Senior Member

Posts: 151Southern Bell
https://callescort.org/520-xxx-9375
Decided to test the waters, saw this one. The good: She is actually provider and did an adequate BBBJ. I didn't go beyond that. Pretty mellow, took direction.
The bad: Didn't look as good in person, has a beer gut, hard to set up and slow to reply.
Subjective Verdict: Not my body type, not GFE, average BJ, no chemistry but she was polite and accommodating. Will not repeat.
Still looking for one of those unicorns to replace my two regulars both of whom are moving (unrelated) at the end of the summer. Damn it bleak out there from my perspective. I guess it's back to the Farmer's Markets scouting wholesome armatures. I never did hear back from Petite l'il Freak after she sent me some graphic pics and said she was interested.
-
07-27-21 23:22 #3394Senior Member

Posts: 151Lifestyle choices
Well I saw what her life was like- she left 4 children, I think 4 different dad's, married 2 or 3 times, kept repeating her mistakes which just kept multiplying her problems. To be honest, I liked having sex with her, grabbing a meal in between marathon fucking sessions and she liked telling a bit about her chaotic life, which I found a little unsettling considering that I was basically getting a free ride she was being supported by a few guys who thought they could "save" her with money and their misguided affection. I feel badly about a fellow human who threw her life away; the children and family that will bear the remnants of her short turbulent life. My loss is relatively insignificant. I will miss those booty calls. Of course there are a few other ladies of the night I wish were still active too but I know I was pretty damn lucky to keep falling into some great pussy in the golden age of BP, LOL.
Originally Posted by Butlik369
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 21:20 #3393Senior Member

Posts: 185Trust me I have!
LOL I have asked her if she has a girlfriend or another granny to tag team me, she doesn't swing both ways: but what do you mean by a "sacred piece of ass"? Does every guy on here want an old lady to fuck?
Originally Posted by Butlik369
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






