Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24660
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    Massage is weak, IMHO, but, as a person, she is nice, although could be moody, sometimes, and with a touch of GPS.
    She is sweet. Yes massage is kinda weak but it's a personal experience. Strictly L1. Place is clean and quiet.

  2. #24659
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I always get nervous about seeing someone new at CLM ever since that weird episode a couple of months ago where Bella closed her menu because of Jessica. I'm a low drama person and want low drama encounters. But with Jessica being hard to reach this week I think I'm going to try someone new and hope it doesn't bite me in the ass. Any recommendations for new girls at CLM? If not I'll pick one and hope for the best.
    Nicol looks interesting and hot, hoping the pictures are accurate. If you want a for sure person. Sandy is very cute if you haven't seen her.

  3. #24658
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Going to TOFTT today

    I always get nervous about seeing someone new at CLM ever since that weird episode a couple of months ago where Bella closed her menu because of Jessica. I'm a low drama person and want low drama encounters. But with Jessica being hard to reach this week I think I'm going to try someone new and hope it doesn't bite me in the ass. Any recommendations for new girls at CLM? If not I'll pick one and hope for the best.

  4. #24657

    Kendy

    Quote Originally Posted by Catsup  [View Original Post]
    I see Kendy when I need a real massage. Setup is nice. It's a blank storefront, so no one knows what you're walking into or out of. Kendy is very sweet. Very talkative. Decently attractive for her age (mid-50's? But won't let you see or touch anything. After massage, nice L1 starts on your stomach. On the flip, gets to it with attention to the boys. Would be boring if you're looking for more, but if you want a good massage and standard release with friendly service, you can do a lot worse.
    Massage is weak, IMHO, but, as a person, she is nice, although could be moody, sometimes, and with a touch of GPS.

  5. #24656

    Nipple and Areola

    So we had a question a while back about who had largest breast. Which most of us agreed to the answers. Now here a new one. Who have the biggest areola and who have the longest / biggest nipples?

  6. #24655

    Lol

    Lol I just read my post and realized its pretty ridiculous. I was walking while I wrote it…not good.
    Side entrance to the building
    Finger was In her ass for a few minutes

    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    So she was ok with your finger in and out of her ass for 20 minutes? I'm not familiar with the lingo "side entrance".

  7. #24654
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    What is "side entrance"? This is the first time I ever heard of it.
    It's a literal entrance into the place. The questions some of you ask on here. Use context clues LOL.

  8. #24653

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    So she was ok with your finger in and out of her ass for 20 minutes? I'm not familiar with the lingo "side entrance".
    What is "side entrance"? This is the first time I ever heard of it.

  9. #24652

    Had to

    Quote Originally Posted by Visconti5683  [View Original Post]
    I saw previous post and figured I'd try. Had Nana. Nothing special as far as looks. 40 for hh and 100 on top. L3 was offered but I skipped and was happy with the L2. No massage whatsoever. She will kiss you for sure but I didn't.just wasn't feeling her. I did stick a finger up her ass tho. In and out - 20 minutes. Side entrance is nice as well. I think it's good for something quick.
    So she was ok with your finger in and out of her ass for 20 minutes? I'm not familiar with the lingo "side entrance".

  10. #24651

    Archer

    Archer and Rockwell. Side entrance is off Rockwell.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Where located in Chicago?

  11. #24650

    Body Health

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Where located in Chicago?
    It's on Archer in McKinnley Park.

  12. #24649
    Where located in Chicago?

    Quote Originally Posted by Visconti5683  [View Original Post]
    I saw previous post and figured I'd try. Had Nana. Nothing special as far as looks. 40 for hh and 100 on top. L3 was offered but I skipped and was happy with the L2. No massage whatsoever. She will kiss you for sure but I didn't.just wasn't feeling her. I did stick a finger up her ass tho. In and out - 20 minutes. Side entrance is nice as well. I think it's good for something quick.

  13. #24648
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoGoer  [View Original Post]
    Does CLM ever give the option for a lineup? Honestly I would visit way more if I could get a lineup.
    Nope. It's by appointment only and just with the girl you made an appointment with.

    Now if you're lucky when you're done you might run into some the other girls in the living room and do a little meet and greet for next time. And if you're really lucky if one of them doesn't have an appointment they're waiting for you can do a session with them then and there. Usually that only happens when they have a big roster, like they do right now.

  14. #24647

    Body health

    I saw previous post and figured I'd try. Had Nana. Nothing special as far as looks. 40 for hh and 100 on top. L3 was offered but I skipped and was happy with the L2. No massage whatsoever. She will kiss you for sure but I didn't.just wasn't feeling her. I did stick a finger up her ass tho. In and out - 20 minutes. Side entrance is nice as well. I think it's good for something quick.

  15. #24646

    Verification

    Want to visit CLM but I'm only seeing a form to fill out with business info; was anyone able to provide verification like rs2 k or p411?

    (asking here because the last time I asked an agency and they didn't I think I was black listed since they never responded after).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape