Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 512 of 920 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 562 612 ... LastLast
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 13798
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6133

    Alert

    Stopped by Red Lantern Today.

    Always catch the train or Uber and was there around 4 pm today. Always use the side door 🚪.

    Place was cleaned up a little. Another gentleman putting his shoes on and new younger guy working the door watching all the camera sets ups of the outside which was odd never seen that before -.

    Kicked my shoes off and got room 2 I am sure she said her name was Julia (Chinese) beautiful face. Big DD Fakes with big nips.

    Did the 1/2 hour she massaged her DD all over me then literally sprayed my pee hole with rubbing alcohol- Shit was on fire then she started a good CBJ. In rubbing her ass she has a giant mole near her asshole or a hemorrhoid but sexy ass body. After CBJ she washed her mouth out and spits it into a bucket in the corner.

    She then proceeds to get on top and ride me for literally 15 minutes before I bust.

    Get dressed. Heading out and Vivian's door 1 is open and she is sitting on the bed sideways in the room and let me tell you the girl is room 1 is 1000% fire, hot as hell.

    This is where it gets interesting.
    When I leave same deal out the side door through the ally and when I get on the Main Street I notice LEO sitting in front of the check cashing place so I proceed to walk towards the plaza that has the Walgreens and McDonalds in it. As I get under the bridge sitting on the opposite side of the street facing Red Lantern another LEO in a black unmarked car. Kinda spooked me cause if I came out that front door I'm sure I would have been on their photo shoot. I walked down to the McDonalds to get my skinny ass something to eat and walking back I was able to get a picture of the LEO Facing from the one end but the black unmarked SUV under the bridge with a Single LEO in White Shirt facing towards Red Lantern I was too numerous to get a picture. But both were still sitting there and you can totally tell they were casing the place and glad I missed today's photo shoot. When I got home I jumped in the car and went for a drive and the black SUV was still there same white shirt older LEO still facing the place -.

    So Be Careful. Use The Side Door and someone mention to booker next time there to keep an eye open place is hot Right Now.

  2. #6132

    Resilience

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by RL earlier today and saw room 1 girl Vivian. There seems to be some drama here, so I am not going to write a detailed review like I normally do. A couple of guys don't like what I have to write, so I am just going to state facts.
    OF Charlie, I am a huge fan of your very detailed reports. One thing I can always count on from you and the reports is an honest opinion and a great point of you. I don't think you should be discouraged when you're writing your reports here in fact I am going to start giving more detailed reports. Recently I haven't been posting because I'm really "out of the game" but it looks like there will be more reports coming from me. This form is a community full of guys who do the same thing. When someone post a report that is very detailed and accurate of any provider or any person offering service it does the community a great deed. Some may not agree but I guarantee you there are more people who benefit from your detail reports. Oh, and when you open your own apartment let me know.

  3. #6131

    I've asked twice

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMong  [View Original Post]
    My dudes!

    How is 35th Street these days? Any talent? How many girls working?? They used to be a solid choice when RL was lame.
    LOL lmk know man I've asked twice already and all I hear is 🦗 🦗.

    I was going to TOFFT but I got caught up.

  4. #6130

    Vivian stays until 8/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    How long will Vivian be in town for I'm going to ask the booker directly that I only want Vivian and no one else I'm in the mood to fuck a girl with a fat ass LOL.
    Vivian stays until 8/10. Please enjoy the big fat ass. Make sure doggie her. RL is doing some scheduling now. You can contact the booker to avoid waiting in the living room.

  5. #6129

    Red lantern

    How long will Vivian be in town for I'm going to ask the booker directly that I only want Vivian and no one else I'm in the mood to fuck a girl with a fat ass LOL.

  6. #6128

    How is 35th Street these days?

    My dudes!

    How is 35th Street these days? Any talent? How many girls working?? They used to be a solid choice when RL was lame.

  7. #6127

    RL room 1 girl Vivian, DFK master

    Stopped by RL earlier today and saw room 1 girl Vivian. There seems to be some drama here, so I am not going to write a detailed review like I normally do. A couple of guys don't like what I have to write, so I am just going to state facts.

    Vivian is 165 cm (5'5"), 49 kilo (108 lbs). B cups. Shaved down there. From Chengdu, Sichuan. Face beauty is subjective, so I will just say that Sichuan girls are my favorites. Some of you have seen pics of my possible future wife. She is from Sichuan, so draw your own conclusion.

    Apartment is like a box of chocolate. You never know what you are going to find. One of my favorite activities when seeing a girl is kissing. And not just a peck here and there. I am talking about wet tongue battle. Most of apartment girls don't really kiss and even if they do, they don't do it right. Vivian does it just the way I like it, slow, sensual, wet and eating each other's tongue. I ended up DFK her for a good 20 minutes, that is how much I enjoyed her DFK.

    YMMV when it comes with kissing, so don't take it personally if she doesn't want to kiss you. Brush your teeth good and use the mouthwash. Kissing is 300 or if you are doing the 130/160 basic it's plus a 60 tip. Well worth it if you are into DFK like me imo.

    Oh, she is very good in the RCG position if that is your favorite position.

  8. #6126

    RL Vivian

    I had a wonderful time with Vivian. She is very attractive, beautiful face, curvy body, 5'6" tall, 103 lb, nice boobs with the size of 34 C. She has a juicy booty, which is outstanding among Asian girls.

    Her cat bath is the best. She actually used her tongue to lick my body, like I was covered by chocolate. It felt so good. I liked it so she did a long cat bath for me. Her BBBJ was good. She had my dick in her mouth and used her tongue to swirl it. She also sucked my balls.

    We did cow girl, doggie and missionary. Vivian is a good rider. She is tireless. She put a lot effort and tried different ways to pound me. During doggie, her pussy got so wet, running like a faucet. Her juicy was all over my balls and flowed down my thighs. I really gave her an organism this time. She even slapped the bed when she came. She has a big ass, so the view is good.

    Overall, Vivian is an amazing girl, attractive, excellent service, best cat bath. Highly recommended.

  9. #6125

    2 but confirm she is still there

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Which room is she?
    She is in room 2 but text Yoi Ming and ask him if she is still there normally on Mondays they bring in new talent.

  10. #6124

    Red Lantern

    Quote Originally Posted by SunnyBeaches7  [View Original Post]
    Apologize for my ignorance but what is RL?
    Use some detective work and literally scroll down it shows the meaning of the abbreviation on this very same page.

  11. #6123
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Which room is she?
    Apologize for my ignorance but what is RL?

  12. #6122

    Kp Ria

    Saw Ria she is small probably 5 ft fit obviously photos are like from a few years ago with a touch up but still she is very cute and everything was as usual shower some fun at the shower main event DATY 69 a few positions and cuddle. Definitely a gf experience and seems like right now it's the only option hopefully there are more soon.

  13. #6121

    Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader1973  [View Original Post]
    JoJo is worth the visit to RL.

    She has a great personality- I normally just do the 30 minutes but did the GFE with her and let me tell you well worth it.

    Probably around 105 lbs. Not sure if the boobs are real I think or at least.

    Felt real -.

    Got the full experience Shower, BBBJ- pillow under the ass so I could get in there and she can take it and pushes back good.

    At Finish I like to take off the hat and leak all over these young ladies and she allowed it without a problem. What she didn't know it is blast out like a cannon so she got a good amount in her mouth which she was expecting but was totally cool about it said next time she has to remember to not put her open mouth near it LOL.

    Got a second shower and she talked me into another $40 for a second pop .

    Will pay her another visit before she is gone this week .
    Which room is she?

  14. #6120

    Thank RL

    Quote Originally Posted by Desparado  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for your review, your subjective opinion is noted and weighted accordingly. I am not going on pics, I actually met her, From your description is sounds like you saw a different girl. Descriptions like slim build, perfectly shaped boobs, no body fat, good-looking ass seem far-fetched to me based on my meeting with her. Her face was ok, if a bit puffy. She does have larger shoulders like a man so its not nonsense and its not based on pics from a third party its based on trying to get my arms around them. She is definitely a sweetheart and a pleaser and I treated her well and tipped her well but that's not the point. Many subjective posts on this board including yours have a low standard when its comes to the physical description and are misleading to me and may be to others so it should be noted. Party on Garth and have fun with the beer goggles, LOL, if you liked her you would have really liked some of the ones they had previously.
    Now you are accusing she has a wide shoulder instead of a muscular shoulder, at least get it straight first. The beautiful girl I met has a slim and attractive body, not a female Hulk. I understand you have a very high standard when it comes to the appearance of the girls. But please don't diminish the judgement of a large number of other guys including me. Many guys went to meet Shelly and they were very satisfied. Words spread out and mongers keep coming. Even RL is stressed out.

  15. #6119

    Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by RealHenry4044  [View Original Post]
    Shelly is young. Judging by her appearance, Shelly is one of the youngest Asian apartment girls. Her face is very beautiful with big eyes, pointy thin, small delicate nose and small lips. I don't mention it a lot because Charlie has the photos of her face shot. Any monger can get the photo to see for himself. Her body is very attractive, 5'5" solid, slim build, well-proportioned with long straight legs, long arms and elegant neck. She is thin without any body fat, which is another sign of young age. Her boobs are perfectly shaped although it's enhanced. She also has a good-looking ass. Her body is one of the best of the Asian apartment girls. The muscular shoulder you accused is nonsense. No Asian girl can have a muscular shoulder. The photos of her body shot can also be obtained from Charlie. Any monger can see for himself. That's the reason why other reviewers and I don't mention it in the posts. There're photos, why bother writing it up in words. By the way, I do appreciate you're judging the appearances of Asian girls.

    I think you underrate her service. Nice personality and good service are different. You lower her service to the level of nice personality. All Asian apartment girls are nice, but very few girls can do what Shelly does. Her service includes pornstar responses, No. 1 BJ, drive to different sexual play, warm hug and welcome kiss. You don't get such good service often.

    Despite Shelly has the one of the best appearances, she still provides the top service. Being young and beautiful, she could be all GPS and crowds of guys will still come to see her, but instead she chooses to provide the top service. She is totally a superstar.
    Thank you for your review, your subjective opinion is noted and weighted accordingly. I am not going on pics, I actually met her, From your description is sounds like you saw a different girl. Descriptions like slim build, perfectly shaped boobs, no body fat, good-looking ass seem far-fetched to me based on my meeting with her. Her face was ok, if a bit puffy. She does have larger shoulders like a man so its not nonsense and its not based on pics from a third party its based on trying to get my arms around them. She is definitely a sweetheart and a pleaser and I treated her well and tipped her well but that's not the point. Many subjective posts on this board including yours have a low standard when its comes to the physical description and are misleading to me and may be to others so it should be noted. Party on Garth and have fun with the beer goggles, LOL, if you liked her you would have really liked some of the ones they had previously.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape