High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14749

    Fire and Ice


  2. #14748

    Seen her before

    Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain  [View Original Post]
    Any one had seen her? https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/938143773942.

    What she does and don't?
    Ask her why she doesn't smile in the pictures.

    We didn't click.

    I couldn't get past the not smiling part if you know what I mean the teeth.

  3. #14747

    Didn't see that

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevet35A  [View Original Post]
    See#14712.
    Failed to read that. Appreciate you sir! At Stevet35 A.

  4. #14746

    Lindsey sinclair

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one.

    https://app.tryst.link/log_in
    She is cute. Her URL is www.sexylindseysinclair.com.

    Tight, spinner but not GFE (nothing bare).

    She is also not one to initiate. Probably won't be wearing much (if anything) when you get to her incall (hosts out of her apartment in and. Ral) but if you want to get the party moving, you have to take the first step.

  5. #14745

    Jen

    See#14712.

    Quote Originally Posted by Srcaoyoby  [View Original Post]
    Silent Foot, any info on her? I couldn't seem to find it.

  6. #14744

    I love what i do and so will you

    Any one had seen her? https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/938143773942.

    What she does and don't?

  7. #14743

    Anna in Henderson?

    Anyone been with Anna in Henderson?

    https://henderson.skipthegames.com/f...a/172079260339

  8. #14742

    Same question?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Anymore have any recent experience.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexy-bailey
    I've read all the great reviews, some ehh reviews as well, but I would like to know the most recent encounters with Bailey. Looking to see her soon.

  9. #14741

    Addelys

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know when she will be back?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...r-you/40373002

    Anyone on bks got an update or seen her and knows her schedule let me know.
    There is no long term schedule on BKS. It's usually a one or 2 days notice by the time they put up that info. I have not seen her.

  10. #14740

    Lindsey sinclair

    Any intel on this one.

    https://app.tryst.link/log_in

  11. #14739

    Addelys

    Does anyone know when she will be back?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...r-you/40373002

    Anyone on bks got an update or seen her and knows her schedule let me know.

  12. #14738

    Bailey

    Anymore have any recent experience.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexy-bailey

  13. #14737
    Gents. Saw this girl recently in Brier Creek area. Great communications, easy, nice and very clean. No smoke in the room. Upscale hotel. Not beautiful, but her body is better in person and she was very accommodating. Nice time. BBBJ, DATY, 69, multiple positions and COB. Soap and towels available. I'd repeat, but YMMV as she's pretty quiet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...urham/65282330

  14. #14736

    Any Info

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentFoot357  [View Original Post]
    Have dreamed with Jen many times over the years. Have been to her incall which had another girl there on my 2nd visit and she ended out inviting the girl four a four hand massage. It was fun. Jen has visited my home countless times. Has also done hotel visits and we've even just hung out. I know she prefers respectful guys. Her massages are great in the dream and she is fun and openminded. Can be naughty or nice. I would recommend. Will be seeing her again soon and hopefully many more times.
    Silent Foot, any info on her? I couldn't seem to find it.

  15. #14735

    Jen Babi

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen Jen? Can't seem to find any reviews on her.

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/125352
    Have dreamed with Jen many times over the years. Have been to her incall which had another girl there on my 2nd visit and she ended out inviting the girl four a four hand massage. It was fun. Jen has visited my home countless times. Has also done hotel visits and we've even just hung out. I know she prefers respectful guys. Her massages are great in the dream and she is fun and openminded. Can be naughty or nice. I would recommend. Will be seeing her again soon and hopefully many more times.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape