Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,051 to 16,065 of 30785
-
08-03-21 22:48 #14735Senior Member

Posts: 30Jen Babi
Have dreamed with Jen many times over the years. Have been to her incall which had another girl there on my 2nd visit and she ended out inviting the girl four a four hand massage. It was fun. Jen has visited my home countless times. Has also done hotel visits and we've even just hung out. I know she prefers respectful guys. Her massages are great in the dream and she is fun and openminded. Can be naughty or nice. I would recommend. Will be seeing her again soon and hopefully many more times.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 22:27 #14734Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488
Originally Posted by AGoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Slater Rd, NC- 55 E, Hollyridge Dr, Wake Forest Rd & Glenwood Ave.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
I met Coco once on Wake Forest Rd but I didn't partake in a session. I don't have any info on her.
-
08-03-21 16:09 #14733Senior Member

Posts: 70*30 lbs heavier. She's been using those pictures since I got started in the game like eight years ago, LOL.
Originally Posted by HomerAnubis
[View Original Post]
But she's a great communicator, can hold a convo, super sweet, and a lot of fun.
-
08-03-21 15:59 #14732Senior Member

Posts: 508Jessica Foxxx
Funny I was setting up with her on Sunday. We have chatted a bit. If everything goes right I'll get to meet. Thanks guys. You guys are quick in Raleigh to assist.
As for other comments. Everyone needs a go to. My usual is unavailable. Marie in a pines from tryst. I'm in Fayetteville. Taking a trip to Raleigh. So hopefully works out an I can report back.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 15:53 #14731Senior Member

Posts: 869Out of town until Sunday. Still top notch.
Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 14:46 #14730Senior Member

Posts: 81Never Go Wrong
She's actually one of my go-to's when nobody else is answering. I think a lot of guys can agree that will the slimmest of pickens out there now a days, you want to have that "go to" girl and she fits that description.
Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod
[View Original Post]
I can't say so much her pic are outdated but I believe she looks good, she is def a great kisser, aims to please, and loves to dress up.
-
08-03-21 14:20 #14729Senior Member

Posts: 176Picture are a little outdated. She is little heavier. Sweet girl. Beautiful face. Great kisser. Eager to please, Very personable. Nice incall location (condo). You can't go wrong with her.
Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 14:11 #14728Senior Member

Posts: 508Jessica Foxxx
Anyone seen her recently. I'm visiting Raleigh for a day soon. How accurate are her photos. I feel she has been using most for a while.
I have seen positive reviews. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
-
08-03-21 14:10 #14727Senior Member

Posts: 257See the Asian board
See the Asian board. New girl near the airport may be what you are looking for.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 11:51 #14726Regular Member

Posts: 7Samara
Hey, still a rookie but what does samara look like in description?
-
08-02-21 22:10 #14725Senior Member

Posts: 358Other three
Where are the other three and do you know if coco will come back?
Originally Posted by AGoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 19:24 #14724Senior Member

Posts: 265Cass
Recent posts about her, including mine, have indicated she has gone downhill.
Originally Posted by BoinkThis
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 19:21 #14723Senior Member

Posts: 112Sarayah
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...urham/65193018
Has anyone tried her? Seems new in the area and says she is open to my fetish BJ.
-
08-02-21 12:48 #14722Senior Member

Posts: 358Asian ads
Anyone know any 25-30 ones who are slim?
-
08-01-21 19:08 #14721Regular Member

Posts: 6Jen is a Catfish
Lives a sketchy Chapel Hill apartment with other "Latina" girls. Don't bother, unless you like surprises.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




