Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,036 to 16,050 of 30768
-
08-04-21 16:07 #14733Regular Member

Posts: 7I love what i do and so will you
Any one had seen her? https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/938143773942.
What she does and don't?
-
08-04-21 15:47 #14732Senior Member

Posts: 97Anna in Henderson?
Anyone been with Anna in Henderson?
https://henderson.skipthegames.com/f...a/172079260339
-
08-04-21 14:37 #14731Senior Member

Posts: 81Same question?
I've read all the great reviews, some ehh reviews as well, but I would like to know the most recent encounters with Bailey. Looking to see her soon.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 12:37 #14730Senior Member

Posts: 182Addelys
There is no long term schedule on BKS. It's usually a one or 2 days notice by the time they put up that info. I have not seen her.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-21 11:47 #14729Senior Member

Posts: 869Lindsey sinclair
Any intel on this one.
https://app.tryst.link/log_in
-
08-04-21 10:09 #14728Senior Member

Posts: 358Addelys
Does anyone know when she will be back?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...r-you/40373002
Anyone on bks got an update or seen her and knows her schedule let me know.
-
08-04-21 10:03 #14727Senior Member

Posts: 869Bailey
Anymore have any recent experience.
https://tryst.link/escort/sexy-bailey
-
08-04-21 09:59 #14726Senior Member

Posts: 1710Gents. Saw this girl recently in Brier Creek area. Great communications, easy, nice and very clean. No smoke in the room. Upscale hotel. Not beautiful, but her body is better in person and she was very accommodating. Nice time. BBBJ, DATY, 69, multiple positions and COB. Soap and towels available. I'd repeat, but YMMV as she's pretty quiet.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...urham/65282330
-
08-04-21 09:48 #14725Senior Member

Posts: 81Any Info
Silent Foot, any info on her? I couldn't seem to find it.
Originally Posted by SilentFoot357
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 22:48 #14724Senior Member

Posts: 30Jen Babi
Have dreamed with Jen many times over the years. Have been to her incall which had another girl there on my 2nd visit and she ended out inviting the girl four a four hand massage. It was fun. Jen has visited my home countless times. Has also done hotel visits and we've even just hung out. I know she prefers respectful guys. Her massages are great in the dream and she is fun and openminded. Can be naughty or nice. I would recommend. Will be seeing her again soon and hopefully many more times.
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 22:27 #14723Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488
Originally Posted by AGoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Slater Rd, NC- 55 E, Hollyridge Dr, Wake Forest Rd & Glenwood Ave.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
I met Coco once on Wake Forest Rd but I didn't partake in a session. I don't have any info on her.
-
08-03-21 16:09 #14722Senior Member

Posts: 70*30 lbs heavier. She's been using those pictures since I got started in the game like eight years ago, LOL.
Originally Posted by HomerAnubis
[View Original Post]
But she's a great communicator, can hold a convo, super sweet, and a lot of fun.
-
08-03-21 15:59 #14721Senior Member

Posts: 508Jessica Foxxx
Funny I was setting up with her on Sunday. We have chatted a bit. If everything goes right I'll get to meet. Thanks guys. You guys are quick in Raleigh to assist.
As for other comments. Everyone needs a go to. My usual is unavailable. Marie in a pines from tryst. I'm in Fayetteville. Taking a trip to Raleigh. So hopefully works out an I can report back.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 15:53 #14720Senior Member

Posts: 869Out of town until Sunday. Still top notch.
Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 14:46 #14719Senior Member

Posts: 81Never Go Wrong
She's actually one of my go-to's when nobody else is answering. I think a lot of guys can agree that will the slimmest of pickens out there now a days, you want to have that "go to" girl and she fits that description.
Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod
[View Original Post]
I can't say so much her pic are outdated but I believe she looks good, she is def a great kisser, aims to please, and loves to dress up.










Reply With Quote




