Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 599 of 907 FirstFirst ... 99 499 549 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 649 699 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 13595
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4625
    Quote Originally Posted by Daboyz22  [View Original Post]
    Help a confused old guy here. Is the OP talking about Sarah Jane or Mona Lisa? He said SJ and you wrote Mona Lisa at the top.

    Forgive me for losing track here.
    I believe the subject is about Sarah Jane. I was also confused.

  2. #4624
    Quote Originally Posted by BDinkie  [View Original Post]
    She went from $250 to 300 - she can kiss my azz!
    Providers asking for those prices are going to find them selves out of work.

  3. #4623
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2814

    Yes that's it

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltare  [View Original Post]
    I definitely did not nor would I do a deposit. Good way to cut out anyone wanting to see her.
    Smart man, no one does, stop asking for deposits!

  4. #4622

    Tanyia

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Lay, isn't my thing, sorry, performance is!

    She wanted a deposit first to get appt. WTF!

    Do you go to a good restaurant and pay before the food is severed?
    I definitely did not nor would I do a deposit. Good way to cut out anyone wanting to see her.

  5. #4621

    Destanie

    Anybody seen this one? Absolute smokeshow, but looks TGTBT. I can't imagine she'd get a moment's rest around here.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/65257267

  6. #4620

    We met

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrillSeeker64  [View Original Post]
    I had easy setup with her for her visit to Nashville. She tells me that she requires a 25% deposit. I'm not crazy about it, but ok.

    As time gets nearer she emails to tell me she'll be in contact soon to tell me where she's staying & then radio silence. No contact until a couple days.

    After our scheduled date. She asks how I want my refund? We're a week later & still crickets!
    I was able to meet with her, but another member was not. Hopefully both of you get your deposits back!

    BB.

  7. #4619

    Sadie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiChoi  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Sadie lately? Saw her last year and can't seem to get in contact with her again. Anybody know if she's still working or how to get in contact?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sadie-smith
    She went from $250 to 300 - she can kiss my azz!

  8. #4618
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2814

    Dead fish

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltare  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tanyia again after maybe a year and a half of her taking a break. Apartment complex near campus. Looks almost exactly the same minus some baby damage which would explain the break. She's a good visit especially for the 100 price, with the caveat of her shy performance. She's not the most active lay. BBBJ with me on top, mish, doggy then she laid back again for BBBJCIM. Fun time with set expectations. May revisit do to our dwindling choices in Louisville.
    Lay, isn't my thing, sorry, performance is!

    She wanted a deposit first to get appt. WTF!

    Do you go to a good restaurant and pay before the food is severed?

  9. #4617
    Quote Originally Posted by BourbonBound  [View Original Post]
    I just got verified / screened by Janelle Park. Went to her site and filled out the form by work email. I put my proton mail as the primary for communication. She sent me an email to send a work email to. No subject or message, just a blank email. Worked well. I too am leary of the drivers license, etc.

    https://tryst.link/escort/janelle-park
    I had easy setup with her for her visit to Nashville. She tells me that she requires a 25% deposit. I'm not crazy about it, but ok.

    As time gets nearer she emails to tell me she'll be in contact soon to tell me where she's staying & then radio silence. No contact until a couple days.

    After our scheduled date. She asks how I want my refund? We're a week later & still crickets!

  10. #4616

    Sadie

    Has anybody seen Sadie lately? Saw her last year and can't seem to get in contact with her again. Anybody know if she's still working or how to get in contact?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sadie-smith

  11. #4615

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyIotopa  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? Last time I saw her was early July and haven't been able to reach her since.
    I saw her a 1. 5-2 weeks ago, she mentioned taking some time off before school starts back up.

  12. #4614
    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerGood  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have Bella's contact info? She hasn't been posting? Thanks.
    Has anyone seen her recently? Last time I saw her was early July and haven't been able to reach her since.

  13. #4613
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroPointZero  [View Original Post]
    Mailbox is full. Thanks for the report.
    My bad cleared it out.

  14. #4612

    Sonja

    Quote Originally Posted by BDinkie  [View Original Post]
    There were a few pretty good reviews on her a couple of months ago. I tried to text her several times but never got a reply.
    Good BBBJ but not GFE-no kissing which is a dealbreaker for me. Will not repeat!

  15. #4611

    Mailbox full.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltare  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tanyia again after maybe a year and a half of her taking a break. Apartment complex near campus. Looks almost exactly the same minus some baby damage which would explain the break. She's a good visit especially for the 100 price, with the caveat of her shy performance. She's not the most active lay. BBBJ with me on top, mish, doggy then she laid back again for BBBJCIM. Fun time with set expectations. May revisit do to our dwindling choices in Louisville.
    Mailbox is full. Thanks for the report.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape