Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 361 of 752 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 411 461 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 11266
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #5866
    Paid my SA membership for a month for the first time in a year (new higher rates. Just like everything else). After reading all the covid era posts you would think that GPS and scamming are the new normal. I'll let you all know how it pans out once I have something to report.

  2. #5865
    Here's my opinion: Your fear of being "on the hook for $3500 a month" should be enough of a red flag but if you've got the cash and $3500 isn't a big deal then go for it. I think this is opening the door for calls of "can you just help me out a little bit this month?" which is a slippery slope.

    She sounds wonderful but it's more likely you'll go your separate ways in a few months than you'll be seeing her for the full run of that lease. And money between friends can often end a friendship.

    A friend of a mine (hotshot Hollywood producer) has done this on many occasions. He's even bought them cars and paid off student loans, but he's got the cash to burn and he's happy to help out these hotties to keep them all within reach.

    Godspeed, my brother.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    VinoVeritas034 - Alternative Type of Arrangement.

    Hi gents,

    Been a while since I posted here. Wanted to get advice from the community on a different type of arrangement. A few months ago I came across a 10/10 (even by LA standards) on SA. We began a different type of arrangement where she became my dedicated travel companion, so I covered her airfare and meals and we have been traveling the world together for the past almost 3 months. She's drop dead gorgeous, killer body, well-spoken and a total insatiable freak in the sack, so just my type. She's never asked for a dime beyond the airfare and dinners. Well, now we're back in LA and it's time for both of us to go back to our respective jobs after taking leaves of absence. She is moving to a new apartment and has asked me to sign on as guarantor on her new lease, basically meaning I'm on the hook if she doesn't pay her monthly rent ($3,500 per month). She hasn't asked for a monthly allowance or anything else. Anyone ever signed on as a lease guarantor in lieu of a monthly allowance and have views on this type of thing? Thanks in advance.

  3. #5864

    Lease

    The lease is "The Bible" for what you could be in for if this goes bad. Including trying to get her out to turn the keys back over to them. Read it carefully.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    VinoVeritas034 - Alternative Type of Arrangement.

    Hi gents,

    Been a while since I posted here. Wanted to get advice from the community on a different type of arrangement. A few months ago I came across a 10/10 (even by LA standards) on SA. We began a different type of arrangement where she became my dedicated travel companion, so I covered her airfare and meals and we have been traveling the world together for the past almost 3 months. She's drop dead gorgeous, killer body, well-spoken and a total insatiable freak in the sack, so just my type. She's never asked for a dime beyond the airfare and dinners. Well, now we're back in LA and it's time for both of us to go back to our respective jobs after taking leaves of absence. She is moving to a new apartment and has asked me to sign on as guarantor on her new lease, basically meaning I'm on the hook if she doesn't pay her monthly rent ($3,500 per month). She hasn't asked for a monthly allowance or anything else. Anyone ever signed on as a lease guarantor in lieu of a monthly allowance and have views on this type of thing? Thanks in advance.

  4. #5863

    Deleted again? - my f up

    VinoVeritas034 - Alternative Type of Arrangement.

    Hi gents,

    Been a while since I posted here. Wanted to get advice from the community on a different type of arrangement. A few months ago I came across a 10/10 (even by LA standards) on SA. We began a different type of arrangement where she became my dedicated travel companion, so I covered her airfare and meals and we have been traveling the world together for the past almost 3 months. She's drop dead gorgeous, killer body, well-spoken and a total insatiable freak in the sack, so just my type. She's never asked for a dime beyond the airfare and dinners. Well, now we're back in LA and it's time for both of us to go back to our respective jobs after taking leaves of absence. She is moving to a new apartment and has asked me to sign on as guarantor on her new lease, basically meaning I'm on the hook if she doesn't pay her monthly rent ($3,500 per month). She hasn't asked for a monthly allowance or anything else. Anyone ever signed on as a lease guarantor in lieu of a monthly allowance and have views on this type of thing? Thanks in advance.

  5. #5862

    Danger

    Quote Originally Posted by VinoVeritas034  [View Original Post]
    ...basically meaning I'm on the hook if she doesn't pay her monthly rent ($3,500 per month).
    That sounds like a very bad idea. You don't want her lack of financial responsibility to be your problem. Don't do it.

  6. #5861
    Alternative Type of Arrangement. Big Mistake. Just pay her whatever the agreed upon allowance is and let her be responsible for her own shit. That relationship could end tomorrow.

  7. #5860
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I bet the legal team will be able to differentiate between (a) cityxguide that was shut down due to Fosta / Sesta and the Travel Act because there were ads for women selling pussy at hotel rooms, versus (b) seeking with women selling pussy at hotel rooms, but only after a meeting in a bar at which the parties discuss the eschatological theories of the tenth avatar of vishnu AND which hotel room they are going to fuck at and for how much.

    At least I went to law school and know that as they say in Latin "bullshit is bullshit".
    Way back in the day my law professor for Wills and Trusts class said if it "smells like bullshit" than it is!

  8. #5859
    Has anyone verified their account on SA via picture, IG, etc. I guess I ask because if a girl is verified is there a pretty safe bet she's real? Or are they still pretty easy to spoof?

  9. #5858
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloYouAre  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/5cea7...b-ca1285684ac8

    Anyone have any info or experience with the hottie? We set the ground rules and said she's on bc, and can host overnight 5 benz TGTBT?

    I'm usually only in the San Diego sugar bowl But this cutie caught my attention. Any info would be much appreciated.
    Tbh I would've skipped her profile because of her heading. Read my profile or be blocked.

    But I hope your have a good time.

  10. #5857

    Seeking Arrangements

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5cea7...b-ca1285684ac8

    Anyone have any info or experience with the hottie? We set the ground rules and said she's on bc, and can host overnight 5 benz TGTBT?

    I'm usually only in the San Diego sugar bowl But this cutie caught my attention. Any info would be much appreciated.

  11. #5856

    Snapchat map

    Has anyone ever posted a public story on the snapchat map thing hinting at a sugar relationship? Feel like it could hit a few under the radars if you don't get banned instantly.

  12. #5855

    SD Apps Ban

    I had posted that all SD Apps are going to be banned from Google Play store.

    Seems like Sept 1, 2021 is the date.

    You can still access the sites using web browser, which is actually better.

    After being banned from seeking 3 times, I investigated, and found out how much private information is shared and mined by Evil Google.

    As long as you do not log in to your google account, and access the website (way more inconvenient then the App), your privacy is maintained.

    Yes this means having a burner phone.

    But, Seeking is king. We have to bow down, and be oppressed.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I accidently deleted the last post about the SD apps being banned from the app stores. And yes that is going to happening soon.

  13. #5854
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I bet the legal team will be able to differentiate between (a) cityxguide that was shut down due to Fosta / Sesta and the Travel Act because there were ads for women selling pussy at hotel rooms, versus (b) seeking with women selling pussy at hotel rooms, but only after a meeting in a bar at which the parties discuss the eschatological theories of the tenth avatar of vishnu AND which hotel room they are going to fuck at and for how much.

    At least I went to law school and know that as they say in Latin "bullshit is bullshit".
    Well I'm a H.S. drop out. But I try to keep up with things the best I can.

  14. #5853
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Ordre of the queef

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    One here, no. But on the seeking blog you will. Let's hope they can weather the PC storm on this topic. I am sure their legal team is all over it.
    Yeah, I bet the legal team will be able to differentiate between (a) cityxguide that was shut down due to Fosta / Sesta and the Travel Act because there were ads for women selling pussy at hotel rooms, versus (b) seeking with women selling pussy at hotel rooms, but only after a meeting in a bar at which the parties discuss the eschatological theories of the tenth avatar of vishnu AND which hotel room they are going to fuck at and for how much.

    At least I went to law school and know that as they say in Latin "bullshit is bullshit".

  15. #5852
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    But I don't think anyone can deny at this point that SA is simply encouraging financial arrangements for pussy. I can't find any posts on here looking for advice about paying a girl just to hang out and have dinner. That's what is getting them kicked out of the App store.
    One here, no. But on the seeking blog you will. Let's hope they can weather the PC storm on this topic. I am sure their legal team is all over it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape