Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Escort Review: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Submit Review
Page 775 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 275 675 725 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 825 875 ... LastLast
Results 11,611 to 11,625 of 18423
Come and Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #6813
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/0500d...c-05b62ccde2fe

    She sounds busy. Lives way beyond Bmore.

    I don't even want to bother texting and figure it out.

    Hell, I don't even want to compete with you mongers that are probably giving up 800 to try to tap it.
    Another nice girl who wants platonic only. Cue the misogyny.

  2. #6812

    She is real but high chance a scammer trying to milk cashapp and gift cards.

    I chatted with her in the past and also recently with a new profile. Every time just before the meeting she asks for a Cash App advance or uber money. I offered her that I will pick her up or choose a location close to her place. Then she says privacy issues if too close to home. Then I offered you pay for the uber I will pay you once we met. She says no money. Then I offered I will send the uber to you. She says doesn't want to give her address. I said okay then go to any nearby location or block I will send the uber to that place. Says she lives on a dirt road and her house is the only house in the neighborhood and no other houses nearby. Yeah right!!

    Then started saying if you can't send a girl gift card or cash app money in advance I am not the girl for you. Guys pay me $500 for a simple 30 min coffee date. Of course I believed all that.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/fb4e1...8-4d46c78303a7

    This one is real. Wants to meet now. Used real number but is all the way out in bum fuck Gainesville.

    I'm not wasting anymore time unless it's 15-20 minutes from Dc.

  3. #6811
    Quote Originally Posted by BStreet  [View Original Post]
    That's just it genius, intel is helpful, his ego is not.
    Exactly, he's like a 15 yr old who just got laid for the first time bragging to his 12 yr old buddies about it.

  4. #6810

    Well

    That's just it genius, intel is helpful, his ego is not

    Quote Originally Posted by SuckeredByaSB  [View Original Post]
    Don't be a loser. Any Intel is helpful.
    .

  5. #6809

    Strange

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves  [View Original Post]
    Pretty impressive! Her breasts look real and she looks pretty cool. Why did you not keeping hitting it?
    Because if he wanted to be banging the same old vagina day in and out, he could get married. Instead we stalk the plains of the internet for fresh vagina.

  6. #6808
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves  [View Original Post]
    Pretty impressive! Her breasts look real and she looks pretty cool. Why did you not keeping hitting it?
    I actually liked her. She was nice and was really into me. So she fucked me good. However those photos are catfish it's at least 5 yrs old. She's not hot anymore so I lost attraction after 5 times.

  7. #6807
    https://www.seeking.com/member/95775...c-65619417eee7

    I know she's not in nova. But this thing is thirsty. Keeps sending me snaps of her pussy and God knows what. I put her ass on ignore.

    So for any thirsty dudes that just wants to whack it to pics this WG will send willingly. I didn't even ask she just keeps pestering me to meet.

  8. #6806

    Hot Brunette

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/475b5...6-594e26ef2e1f

    Pounded this one BBBJ, cip etc.

    300. Hotter in pics. Those pics are probably 5 yrs old.
    Pretty impressive! Her breasts look real and she looks pretty cool. Why did you not keeping hitting it?

  9. #6805

    Babyvee

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0500d...c-05b62ccde2fe

    She sounds busy. Lives way beyond Bmore.

    I don't even want to bother texting and figure it out.

    Hell, I don't even want to compete with you mongers that are probably giving up 800 to try to tap it.

  10. #6804
    Quote Originally Posted by BStreet  [View Original Post]
    Trying to impress.

    .
    Don't be a loser. Any Intel is helpful.

  11. #6803
    Quote Originally Posted by BStreet  [View Original Post]
    Trying to impress.
    No, since I haven't been able to get shit off of tinder and I need to rely on sa to pay. So that's not impressive at all.

  12. #6802
    https://www.seeking.com/member/fb4e1...8-4d46c78303a7

    This one is real. Wants to meet now. Used real number but is all the way out in bum fuck Gainesville.

    I'm not wasting anymore time unless it's 15-20 minutes from Dc.

  13. #6801

    Who are you

    Trying to impress.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Several years back I was consistently getting free pussy off of tinder. Granted not all of them were grade a meat. More or less like the average girls on SA. Now tinder dried the fuck on me.

    If I was in NYC then tinder would be easier. At least with sa I'd say I bang several model quality types the rest were meh.

    I'm going to slow down and be a but more selective throwing this cash out is fucking ridiculous.

    I pretty much jaded on the $$$ to quality ratio now. I'll start offering 200 no more than 300. So fuck it. I rather bang my hand.
    .

  14. #6800

    Alexxa

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Spot on. Bmore girls should be cheaper than nothing more the SW. I don't even entertain anyone from Bmore- they're too ghetto. Afraid of getting scam and God knows what else.

    In general, it's work to chat with these things. Dc has a lot of ghetto ass girls on there.
    Yes and no. Lots of tatted ghetto girls but bmore is home to lots of working class white girls and gems can be found on the cheap.

    Take this one for example. Little older, but if you like a late mid 20's white chick who is on birth control who will let you bbfscip for $200/$250 a shot, here's an example of what can be had.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3d112...1-ef0991edc74a

    Check in with her right around the 1st of the month. She'll normally need to make rent right around then.

    There are plenty of diamonds in the rough and tons of inexperienced newbs that you get to break in when you can find them.

  15. #6799

    B'more SBs

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Spot on. Bmore girls should be cheaper than nothing more the SW. I don't even entertain anyone from Bmore- they're too ghetto. Afraid of getting scam and God knows what else.

    In general, it's work to chat with these things. Dc has a lot of ghetto ass girls on there.
    Not sure I agree with you on B'more vs DC SBs. Quality and prices vary tremendously at both locales. I have quality SBs in my current rotation from both B'more and DC and provide same amount of sugar. That being said, I prefer the more mature SBs, ie. 30-40, who have kids, you do get much better quality person at the age range, all my SBs have regular jobs and sugar is for extra spending money. They tend to be classier and more reliable. I notice the SBs in the 20's in my rotation tend to flake more and frankly young 20 something p*ssy can be over-rated, not always true, but just because they haven't had kids does not mean they are tighter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape