Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17793

    Abby James

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    According to reports here your 140 does not get you MT or make the panties drop. None of the last five PL girls I have seen were interested in anything other than the handshake. The pictures have never been "accurate". I used to say the written description was better, now that seems more wishful thinking.

    They are on vacation this week. They are taking more vacations than they used to. Wait until next week and see who is on the site. Bring 300 see what happens. But be prepared for a 180-200 HJ.

    A better bet would be to take your 300 to one of the ex-PL girls. Eden, Lilia, or Scarlett. Or if you can take the crazy, Abby James.
    Does Abby James do FS? I didn't think that was on the table with her even though she's open to a good bit of stuff.

  2. #17792
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    According to reports here your 140 does not get you MT or make the panties drop. None of the last five PL girls I have seen were interested in anything other than the handshake. The pictures have never been "accurate". I used to say the written description was better, now that seems more wishful thinking.

    They are on vacation this week. They are taking more vacations than they used to. Wait until next week and see who is on the site. Bring 300 see what happens. But be prepared for a 180-200 HJ.

    A better bet would be to take your 300 to one of the ex-PL girls. Eden, Lilia, or Scarlett. Or if you can take the crazy, Abby James.
    I can't find any ads for Abby James? Got a link? I love me some crazy haha.

  3. #17791

    ProLux

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey91  [View Original Post]
    Newbie to this side of the website. Drop your favorite prolux girls down below, not too worried about price. Especially interested in FS and greek (long shot, I know LOL) thanks!
    According to reports here your 140 does not get you MT or make the panties drop. None of the last five PL girls I have seen were interested in anything other than the handshake. The pictures have never been "accurate". I used to say the written description was better, now that seems more wishful thinking.

    They are on vacation this week. They are taking more vacations than they used to. Wait until next week and see who is on the site. Bring 300 see what happens. But be prepared for a 180-200 HJ.

    A better bet would be to take your 300 to one of the ex-PL girls. Eden, Lilia, or Scarlett. Or if you can take the crazy, Abby James.

  4. #17790

    Reanne

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretFriends  [View Original Post]
    What does she look like?
    She looks like this. Angels uses real pictures. https://www.anangelstouchstl.com/reanne.

  5. #17789
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey91  [View Original Post]
    Newbie to this side of the website. Drop your favorite prolux girls down below, not too worried about price. Especially interested in FS and greek (long shot, I know LOL) thanks!
    You can try any prolux girl that anyone name drops, but none of them offer FS. Be prepared for a time killing 30 minute or so non therapeutic "massage" and a variable good to not so good HJ. (I didn't say YMMV, LOL). You must pop within the time limit or try again next session. Most charge extra mutual touch, so bring extra if you want to touch a boob or a squeeze a butt. Don't expect them to look like the photo on the website. Still excited? Their on one of their breaks this week.

  6. #17788

    ProLux?

    Newbie to this side of the website. Drop your favorite prolux girls down below, not too worried about price. Especially interested in FS and greek (long shot, I know LOL) thanks!

  7. #17787

    Rose Day Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamster4072  [View Original Post]
    I went there a couple of days ago, because of their new ad. It was a very good 60 minute massage. However it was diy only, with limited otc touching below the waist. But, I couldn't tell any difference from from prior visits. I don't know what Grand New Reopening means. Oh by the way the girl was very cute.
    Anyone been recently? I made a trip about a month ago and got an older woman. It was a decent rub and I got a HE I was pretty happy with, but I was hoping for someone a little more attractive. I will say that the place is much nicer than any other AMP I have been to.

    Went to Panda about two weeks back around 8 pm. Was excited to see them back open but it was not the best. The rub sucked, she seemed exhausted, no complaints about the HE. She cut me off 10 minutes early and said "You get extra 10 minutes next time. " I dunno about that. The HE was obviously decent, but she was just a little too weird afterwards for me to enjoy myself. Seems like there's only one person working?

  8. #17786
    Quote Originally Posted by GM2019  [View Original Post]
    Not young, not pretty. But I guess with the mask on. Same worker that has been there off and on for years. They cannot keep this store open. Changed names 3 times. The same owners the same worker. Lame massage if any and pull the handle to get the money. Amazing to me that Royal that has pretty much been doing DIY was targeted but this one keeps opening and getting shut down. Be careful if you frequent this place. 15 other options for Asian Massage in the area.
    I guess young and cute are relative. She is much younger and cuter than myself, lol.This place is definitely a J shack. I would think the name changes are to evade LE. But I don't see how this place is anymore in danger from LE than any other AMP.

  9. #17785

    Reane

    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she's been flaking out the last 2 months but I did CIM the other day so just keep at it.
    What does she look like?

  10. #17784

    Panda Best Oriental

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamster4072  [View Original Post]
    Panda at 55 and Bayless, became Best Massage. It is now reopened as Oriental Spa. Based on another report, I stopped in to get their hours and checkout the new staff. The girl that came to the front was young and cute. I will have to make time for a massage.
    Not young, not pretty. But I guess with the mask on. Same worker that has been there off and on for years. They cannot keep this store open. Changed names 3 times. The same owners the same worker. Lame massage if any and pull the handle to get the money. Amazing to me that Royal that has pretty much been doing DIY was targeted but this one keeps opening and getting shut down. Be careful if you frequent this place. 15 other options for Asian Massage in the area.

  11. #17783
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiming  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to reach Reanne the last week or so any of you mongers seen her she is usually very prompt to respond!

    Let me know if you seen her or having dame issues, she is one of the most dependable ladies I see on regular basis.

    Thanks Aim.
    Yeah she's been flaking out the last 2 months but I did CIM the other day so just keep at it.

  12. #17782

    Panda

    Panda at 55 and Bayless, became Best Massage. It is now reopened as Oriental Spa. Based on another report, I stopped in to get their hours and checkout the new staff. The girl that came to the front was young and cute. I will have to make time for a massage.

  13. #17781
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyBrady  [View Original Post]
    Went to Tokyo for the first time after reading about it on here.

    Got the HH with FS tip. When I first got there a short haired lady came in, but I asked for another girl. No issue. I got Micky after that. Gave 1. 2, and she asked for another. 2. All up front. So I made the lady happy.

    Excellent service. Will repeat.
    Can you be a little more vague? Activities.

    Description of girl, ya know details?

  14. #17780

    I wish!

    UUmmm. I wish! All this built up sexual frustration and excess built up NUT in mongers must be causing delusional realities? I've seen this profile pic for months. Assumed it was fake when I first saw it probably a year ago. If the ad was legit I imagine we would have heard about it long ago. I use the rule. If it looks too good to be true it most likely is!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorgi1  [View Original Post]
    When I use the search engine on here I come up with the Bella on EB. Any info on this one would be appreciated.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/214323

  15. #17779
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfouquet  [View Original Post]
    Judging by the photos. Got to be fake / scam. I hope I'm wrong but there's no way the girl in the photos is who will answer the door.
    The pictures are of Katya Henry and instagram model.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape