Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17778

    Tokyo

    Went to Tokyo for the first time after reading about it on here.

    Got the HH with FS tip. When I first got there a short haired lady came in, but I asked for another girl. No issue. I got Micky after that. Gave 1. 2, and she asked for another. 2. All up front. So I made the lady happy.

    Excellent service. Will repeat.

  2. #17777

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorgi1  [View Original Post]
    When I use the search engine on here I come up with the Bella on EB. Any info on this one would be appreciated.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/214323
    Judging by the photos. Got to be fake / scam. I hope I'm wrong but there's no way the girl in the photos is who will answer the door.

  3. #17776

    Reanne of the Angels

    I've been trying to reach Reanne the last week or so any of you mongers seen her she is usually very prompt to respond!

    Let me know if you seen her or having dame issues, she is one of the most dependable ladies I see on regular basis.

    Thanks Aim.

  4. #17775

    Bella

    When I use the search engine on here I come up with the Bella on EB. Any info on this one would be appreciated.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/214323

  5. #17774
    Quote Originally Posted by JTimberlake  [View Original Post]
    Mac, So how is the actual massage part. Is it therapeutic or sensual. Firm / soft etc. ?
    Like a legit massage therapist, she asked where my trouble spots were and what level of pressure I wanted, and did a pretty good job of providing that.

  6. #17773

    Syracuse

    Syracuse had a couple of AMPs shut down with the help of the state last month. I stopped at Pearl and figured I would just get a massage. I went in to see a fine looking mature lady at Pearl for an hour massage. She couldn't speak much English.

    After a half hour of massage I turned over and she tapped my wedding ring and asked "no boom boom?

    Made me laugh and I replied "no boom boom. " Always good to find something to make me laugh. Just too cliche.

    She offered to kiss it and I accepted.

    I guess they figured the state moved on and the local police weren't too big of a threat.

    They have started release without bail and so the ladies who get caught just dissappear to a new city.

  7. #17772

    Daisy / Brook

    Quote Originally Posted by Macgazkol  [View Original Post]
    Daisy is a fair-to-good provider in the midrange of costs; her 120 is a little less than ProLux. There are no extras, but you get a good massage with HE. She goes full nude, is good to look at, and allows limited MT. She's into yoga stuff, and will talk about it with you if you're interested. She has a private house in a comfortable neighborhood near the STL airport.

    She also does a VIP thing where you get 10 massages for $650. I haven't signed up for that, but I would if I lived closer. It averages out to buy 5, get 5 free. Some mongers have commented that it sounds like an opportunity to get cheated, but she doesn't give off that vibe. I think she likes to have regular customers. But I could be wrong. I haven't seen a post from anyone who has tried out her VIP program and can report on it.
    Mac, So how is the actual massage part. Is it therapeutic or sensual. Firm / soft etc. ?

  8. #17771

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Could anyone tell me on what kind of massages she does if anyone had any experience with her. And if included HE.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/224585?layout=list
    Daisy is a fair-to-good provider in the midrange of costs; her 120 is a little less than ProLux. There are no extras, but you get a good massage with HE. She goes full nude, is good to look at, and allows limited MT. She's into yoga stuff, and will talk about it with you if you're interested. She has a private house in a comfortable neighborhood near the STL airport.

    She also does a VIP thing where you get 10 massages for $650. I haven't signed up for that, but I would if I lived closer. It averages out to buy 5, get 5 free. Some mongers have commented that it sounds like an opportunity to get cheated, but she doesn't give off that vibe. I think she likes to have regular customers. But I could be wrong. I haven't seen a post from anyone who has tried out her VIP program and can report on it.

  9. #17770
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodenRabbit19  [View Original Post]
    If I recall the reviews are not great. Also something about a camera if I have the right person. Posted as Daisy Brooke or Daisy's Destination.

    WR.
    Alright thanks. Appreciate that.

  10. #17769

    Camera

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodenRabbit19  [View Original Post]
    If I recall the reviews are not great. Also something about a camera if I have the right person. Posted as Daisy Brooke or Daisy's Destination.

    WR.
    Yes cameras when you walk in one out back didn't see any in massage room.

  11. #17768

    Daisy Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Could anyone tell me on what kind of massages she does if anyone had any experience with her. And if included HE.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/224585?layout=list
    If I recall the reviews are not great. Also something about a camera if I have the right person. Posted as Daisy Brooke or Daisy's Destination.

    WR.

  12. #17767

    Zen den

    Could anyone tell me on what kind of massages she does if anyone had any experience with her. And if included HE.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/224585?layout=list

  13. #17766
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    LOL, "who knows what darkness lies in the heart of man?" is so true. Let's face it, it's mostly our own darkness that brings us all here.

    Also, as a great man once said, "pimpin' ain't easy". And neither is falling in love with a hooker. So I'm inclined to cut a new playa a bit of slack too.
    Thanks fellas!

  14. #17765

    Scarlett Plugs

    LOL, "who knows what darkness lies in the heart of man?" is so true. Let's face it, it's mostly our own darkness that brings us all here.

    Also, as a great man once said, "pimpin' ain't easy". And neither is falling in love with a hooker. So I'm inclined to cut a new playa a bit of slack too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jannisary  [View Original Post]
    He could just be a newbie who didn't understand how the board works and posted multiple times BUT his first post about her in the Escort section was 11 days prior to his 2 posts about her here on the 26th. Now it is just as likely that he is a newbie and fondly taken to Scarlett as anything else but who know what darkness lies in the heart of man? He wouldn't be the first guy to boost a lady on the board here due to one reason or another. The boards had white knights, lovers, want to be pimps, pimps, and more all on the boards at different times. In this particular case I'm leaning towards thinking he is just a guy who had a good time and trying to boost her a bit by posting first in the escort section and then in massage. Regardless, she has other good reviews here and other places so what he posts is just more data added to the churn.

  15. #17764
    Quote Originally Posted by Engr1994  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or is it odd that all 3 posts are basically an "ad" for this provider?

    I get it that they like her, but I think one post about her in this short timeframe would be adequate.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, this is an ad. It's basically the same review cut and pasted 3 times. They all start with "I like to remain private. " Obviously not since you post about a woman you've seen 3 times in two weeks.

    It's obviously Scarlett or her representation (pimp). I guess it could be a simp, too. But highly unlikely considering that it reads like it's written by a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    When you are a standard user, and don't read the FAQ, you don't know you are moderated. You write a review and post, don't see it, so you do it again.

    I have seen Scarlett more than a few times. She doesn't have a pimp. Just her and her cat. And a BF who is supposedly cool with her line of work. I am not the BF. I did get an email from her this week. June has been her worst month in a long time. She would appreciate some new friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I guess we agree to disagree.
    He could just be a newbie who didn't understand how the board works and posted multiple times BUT his first post about her in the Escort section was 11 days prior to his 2 posts about her here on the 26th. Now it is just as likely that he is a newbie and fondly taken to Scarlett as anything else but who know what darkness lies in the heart of man? He wouldn't be the first guy to boost a lady on the board here due to one reason or another. The boards had white knights, lovers, want to be pimps, pimps, and more all on the boards at different times. In this particular case I'm leaning towards thinking he is just a guy who had a good time and trying to boost her a bit by posting first in the escort section and then in massage. Regardless, she has other good reviews here and other places so what he posts is just more data added to the churn.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape