Escort Review: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Submit Review
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 9711
-
08-06-21 18:36 #7191Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 29772 pop pro shop
So I get texts from 2 pop shop. They are advertising a BBFS west side special with complimentary mimosa, but they have not gone operational yet. Any idea when I will be able to fuck a granny raw dog on Sawtelle.
-
08-06-21 16:09 #7190Senior Member

Posts: 3690Less volume and stable of regs
Not just her. Others told me the same thing. I wouldn't hesitate to hype girls if they gave me the license to shill.
A lot of times I feel stuck between bros and K-hos but I still try hard for the bros. It's because us bros are in it together LOL.
Originally Posted by Loafy
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 13:27 #7189Senior Member

Posts: 177Perhaps he's alluding to Shannon, altho she seems gone already.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 12:35 #7188Senior Member

Posts: 530Chloe
Chloe is retired.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 10:03 #7187Banned Member

Posts: 1258"Another star has returned"
Hey Loafy, Are you going to share the name of "the other star that has returned" and you have mentioned in two separate threads so far?
Originally Posted by Loafy
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 22:08 #7186Senior Member

Posts: 117The opposite I believe. She wanted less volume and a stable of regs. Cited her time in Vegas to be one-and-done tourist clients that she wasn't too fond of. I believe Rebecca and Chloe do this now, as well as another star that returned.
Originally Posted by Jack926
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 20:08 #7185Banned Member

Posts: 1333OG Jamie going Indie
Another indication that even the hot one can't get enough customer / day!
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 19:21 #7184Senior Member

Posts: 7266100% c-org. Avoid.
Originally Posted by GG1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 15:56 #7183Banned Member

Posts: 1258OG Jamie
I would support that move! As would several others I am sure.
Originally Posted by Loafy
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 13:13 #7182Senior Member

Posts: 452Angels of K-Town (AKT)
Their web site has been down for a few days, but they've added a profile on HX:
HX: https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AngelsofKtown.
Home: http://angelsofktown.cuties-sites.com/home (currently down).
TER: Reviews.
-
08-04-21 00:12 #7181Senior Member

Posts: 117Precisely. I was talking to og Jamie, and there's a chance she may make the move back to la as an indie and do this.
Originally Posted by GG1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-21 20:49 #7180Senior Member

Posts: 452New Agency: Butterfly Lovers
A new agency has popped up in Los Angeles.
Home: butterflylovers.info.
Switter: @butterflylovers.
Unfortunately, it looks like they're using fake pics. Google Image Search found these: Elisha, Emma. I wish they wouldn't do this. This is C-agency-tier false advertising that Koreans should not have to do.
-
08-03-21 20:27 #7179Senior Member

Posts: 452One girl can have many bookers.
They're not the same booker. For better or for worse, Korean girls in Los Angeles have started using multiple bookers. From their point of view, they think they can get more customers this way since different bookers have different lists of verified clients. It's like casting a wider net.
Originally Posted by BeezNasty
[View Original Post]
To coordinate amongst themselves, one booker will be designated the main booker for a girl. It's usually the booker who leases the apartment the girl is working out of. When other bookers book an appointment, they communicate this back to the main booker who acts as a central hub. This is how all the bookers for one girl can know her current booking status for the day. I imagine there's some kind of profit sharing agreement between the bookers, but I'm not privy to those details.
-
08-03-21 16:00 #7178Senior Member

Posts: 40Carrot
Pictures are representative of a younger Carrot. Does have facial resemblance.
Originally Posted by PepsiLover
[View Original Post]
IRL she is fun but quirky. She tries to control the pace. Ok attitude but not much performance.
-
08-03-21 14:23 #7177Regular Member

Posts: 5I remember seeing those pics back when ******** was active. Forgot her name. I may have seen her back then too, just don't remember.
Originally Posted by PepsiLover
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





