Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14788

    Bailey

    Anymore have any recent experience.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexy-bailey

  2. #14787
    Gents. Saw this girl recently in Brier Creek area. Great communications, easy, nice and very clean. No smoke in the room. Upscale hotel. Not beautiful, but her body is better in person and she was very accommodating. Nice time. BBBJ, DATY, 69, multiple positions and COB. Soap and towels available. I'd repeat, but YMMV as she's pretty quiet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...urham/65282330

  3. #14786

    Any Info

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentFoot357  [View Original Post]
    Have dreamed with Jen many times over the years. Have been to her incall which had another girl there on my 2nd visit and she ended out inviting the girl four a four hand massage. It was fun. Jen has visited my home countless times. Has also done hotel visits and we've even just hung out. I know she prefers respectful guys. Her massages are great in the dream and she is fun and openminded. Can be naughty or nice. I would recommend. Will be seeing her again soon and hopefully many more times.
    Silent Foot, any info on her? I couldn't seem to find it.

  4. #14785

    Jen Babi

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen Jen? Can't seem to find any reviews on her.

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/125352
    Have dreamed with Jen many times over the years. Have been to her incall which had another girl there on my 2nd visit and she ended out inviting the girl four a four hand massage. It was fun. Jen has visited my home countless times. Has also done hotel visits and we've even just hung out. I know she prefers respectful guys. Her massages are great in the dream and she is fun and openminded. Can be naughty or nice. I would recommend. Will be seeing her again soon and hopefully many more times.

  5. #14784
    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    RTP and Hollyridge are two different scheduling groups. Right now there are five different scheduling groups in the area. RTP & Morrisville are currently better than the other three.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Where are the other three and do you know if coco will come back?
    Slater Rd, NC- 55 E, Hollyridge Dr, Wake Forest Rd & Glenwood Ave.

    I met Coco once on Wake Forest Rd but I didn't partake in a session. I don't have any info on her.

  6. #14783
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerAnubis  [View Original Post]
    Picture are a little outdated. She is little heavier. Sweet girl. Beautiful face. Great kisser. Eager to please, Very personable. Nice incall location (condo). You can't go wrong with her.
    *30 lbs heavier. She's been using those pictures since I got started in the game like eight years ago, LOL.

    But she's a great communicator, can hold a convo, super sweet, and a lot of fun.

  7. #14782

    Jessica Foxxx

    Funny I was setting up with her on Sunday. We have chatted a bit. If everything goes right I'll get to meet. Thanks guys. You guys are quick in Raleigh to assist.

    As for other comments. Everyone needs a go to. My usual is unavailable. Marie in a pines from tryst. I'm in Fayetteville. Taking a trip to Raleigh. So hopefully works out an I can report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Out of town until Sunday. Still top notch.

  8. #14781
    Out of town until Sunday. Still top notch.

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently. I'm visiting Raleigh for a day soon. How accurate are her photos. I feel she has been using most for a while.

    I have seen positive reviews. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

  9. #14780

    Never Go Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently. I'm visiting Raleigh for a day soon. How accurate are her photos. I feel she has been using most for a while.

    I have seen positive reviews. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
    She's actually one of my go-to's when nobody else is answering. I think a lot of guys can agree that will the slimmest of pickens out there now a days, you want to have that "go to" girl and she fits that description.

    I can't say so much her pic are outdated but I believe she looks good, she is def a great kisser, aims to please, and loves to dress up.

  10. #14779
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently. I'm visiting Raleigh for a day soon. How accurate are her photos. I feel she has been using most for a while.

    I have seen positive reviews. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
    Picture are a little outdated. She is little heavier. Sweet girl. Beautiful face. Great kisser. Eager to please, Very personable. Nice incall location (condo). You can't go wrong with her.

  11. #14778

    Jessica Foxxx

    Anyone seen her recently. I'm visiting Raleigh for a day soon. How accurate are her photos. I feel she has been using most for a while.

    I have seen positive reviews. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

  12. #14777

    Samara

    Hey, still a rookie but what does samara look like in description?

  13. #14776

    Other three

    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    RTP and Hollyridge are two different scheduling groups. Right now there are five different scheduling groups in the area. RTP & Morrisville are currently better than the other three.
    Where are the other three and do you know if coco will come back?

  14. #14775

    Cass

    Recent posts about her, including mine, have indicated she has gone downhill.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoinkThis  [View Original Post]
    Hello, long time lurker here. Been in this market for about 8 years. Prior in NY. Finally decided to take the time out and share some info too. Finding good dreams these days are not easy. Review one is simple. Awful experience with Cassandra from Clayton. Total waste of time and money. Rude, terrible service, and definitely not worth 80 for her to get in the car and give me a BBBJ that she never even finished. I'd call her a rip off.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/818580121498

  15. #14774

    Sarayah

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...urham/65193018

    Has anyone tried her? Seems new in the area and says she is open to my fetish BJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape