Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 256 of 523 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 306 356 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 7835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4010
    Quote Originally Posted by ZWorldOrder  [View Original Post]
    That is correct, missed adding the link therefore did so later on. Must try BMD, look forward to your review, if you partake. It looks like other fellow enthusiasts had similar experience. Good luck and enjoy!
    That area is a bit out of my normal range as it would be an hour+ drive each way.

  2. #4009
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    You are right sir, that's the one I visited. Very genuine and good business.

  3. #4008

    Chelsey and Chanel.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    That is correct, missed adding the link therefore did so later on. Must try BMD, look forward to your review, if you partake. It looks like other fellow enthusiasts had similar experience. Good luck and enjoy!

  4. #4007

    This is Just Sick

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/490884499401

    She is a wasted shadow of a female. If any of you nasty mongers bang this your going to break her hip!

    Poo.

  5. #4006
    Quote Originally Posted by Techno2021  [View Original Post]
    My best experience so far has been this sweet lady. Hosting out of an upscale hotel, no demons. She is very kind, talks good and makes you comfortable. Hh was 100 but I donated 20 more. She is thick in right places. She is not a time watcher and she is very hygienic. She expects the same from you too.

    Treat her well and you will get an amazing experience unlike other stg thrash.
    I think you refer to this one, https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...h/508393252489.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 53037A3F-9BF9-4941-82C3-AFC3D1E4223A.jpg‎   E195D37F-355B-4EA7-A246-123118F9B8ED.jpg‎   8CFB30CB-2DD3-435C-91E7-A8374E8C00D8.jpg‎  

  6. #4005

    Chelsey

    My best experience so far has been this sweet lady. Hosting out of an upscale hotel, no demons. She is very kind, talks good and makes you comfortable. Hh was 100 but I donated 20 more. She is thick in right places. She is not a time watcher and she is very hygienic. She expects the same from you too.

    Treat her well and you will get an amazing experience unlike other stg thrash.

  7. #4004

    Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDodge  [View Original Post]
    Had both of the new dynamic duo.

    Had both Ashlee and Alicia over my place tonight unfortunately I only had funds for one but can't wait to see them both, there not out to rip anyone off or rob you guys just a great pair of friends making money like the rest of the girls we've all seen this.
    We're they better than Jasmine & Ruby duo?

  8. #4003

    Ashlee and Alicia

    Had both of the new dynamic duo.

    Had both Ashlee and Alicia over my place tonight unfortunately I only had funds for one but can't wait to see them both, there not out to rip anyone off or rob you guys just a great pair of friends making money like the rest of the girls we've all seen this.

  9. #4002

    Miaa (Mia) redux

    Quote Originally Posted by Movieman6  [View Original Post]
    New to the site, trying to find a good go-to girl for BBBJ. Has anyone seen this girl yet? Offering car dates only.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...r/058564403537
    Quote Originally Posted by Movieman6  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl yet? Posting for car dates only.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...r/058564403537
    See my post here #3897. You can also use the search function using the name Miaa. 3 letter searches don't work.

    BMD.

  10. #4001

    Kayla

    The girl in the pictures used to go by Kayla. There are reviews of her and a guy ripping mongers off from over two years ago. Check the Hartford boards and / or New Haven / Bridgeport. I'm absolutely sure it's the same girl, but I'm not 100% sure of the timeline and location.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    Had a brief text interaction with this one. Based solely on her response I'd recommend you all stay away. I'll be attaching screenshots. But her prices and attitude are ridiculous. Charging 180 qv for a cardate is ludicrous by Waterbury standards.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...d/087965034585

  11. #4000

    This one is smoking all the dust

    Had a brief text interaction with this one. Based solely on her response I'd recommend you all stay away. I'll be attaching screenshots. But her prices and attitude are ridiculous. Charging 180 qv for a cardate is ludicrous by Waterbury standards.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...d/087965034585
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1DD18AEB-8869-4D69-86B2-1711D5370B65.jpg‎   D94A135F-AC1E-4380-9773-9DD8B9A9A4B4.jpg‎  

  12. #3999

    Chelsey & Chanel copying the link.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZWorldOrder  [View Original Post]
    Awesome experience, enough said for truly great provider.

    Chelsey, from PR is honest, and spot on in terms of what was promised and what was delivered. She is based out of relatively nicer and safe location.

    If you take care of her, she will go even further to reciprocate your generosity.

    I did a duet with her partner, Dominican, Chanel. Both knew what they were doing, and both bent over b at cowards to deliver whatever you request, as long as it does not cross some of their boundaries.

    Damage: 2*Bens for half, I typically don't bargain, because I feel, you can opt to say no if their quoted rates are not fair. As I have mentioned, I thought they are worth it and even more. I tipped and extended our session and it just got better. Both are pretty, in their own way; Chanel is skinny and fantastic figure with caramel complexion while Chelsey, is full figured PR women, with lighter skin tone, also very sexy, who seemed to moonlight as a comedian. No joke. She had me giggling like a little ***** throughout the session. Must visit and must see!
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/219293270788

  13. #3998

    Is she legit?

    Has anyone seen this girl yet? Posting for car dates only.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...r/058564403537

  14. #3997

    Anyone see this girl yet?

    New to the site, trying to find a good go-to girl for BBBJ. Has anyone seen this girl yet? Offering car dates only.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...r/058564403537

  15. #3996
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBalls420  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Is she legit? She seem to be posting for quite a while.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/718186881989
    Go here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=Cutie#post5469924.

    Post 13965.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape