Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,631 to 15,645 of 37345
-
08-03-21 00:19 #21715Senior Member

Posts: 195That second review is strange. What's her business with your real number? Probably isn't even using her's. Smart move.
Originally Posted by JaysonSt804
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 20:52 #21714Senior Member

Posts: 1449Meant BJ not HJ.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 20:45 #21713Senior Member

Posts: 1449Yea seen her once decent BJ but monkey does got her couldn't anything but HJ she very skinny and not in good way I know that sounds stupid but some girls are really sexy super skinny unfortunately she's not. Be safe.
Originally Posted by BigDog9900
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 20:42 #21712Senior Member

Posts: 1069No positive reviews on her
Used to stay in one of nasty notels off midlo, then moved as stated to diamond. She is heavenly tatted. Terrible attitude. Body is meh, if you want to see her, you can catch her pan handling on boulevard. Will post up near the wawa and the BP over there. Will complain about size, so look out for that. Also be on alert that she may try to pull a fast one on you. I try to find good in just about everyone. I have nothing good to say about her except she has a mouth and a vagina.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 19:30 #21711Senior Member

Posts: 147East Indian Dream
Anyone dreamed of this chick here.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/527332133415
-
08-02-21 19:18 #21710Senior Member

Posts: 425Search Melissa on here. Bigger in person and a little spacey. Speaks really softly and almost mumbles, seems to be on something. YMMV some people have had bad luck with her, some have had ok dates, myself included. Wants 100 for qv but can be talked down lower. If you take control of the situation then everything will be fine.
Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 19:11 #21709Senior Member

Posts: 425Been eyeing her for a long time, can never get a text back from her.
Originally Posted by Dr804
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 17:57 #21708Regular Member

Posts: 17Tammi Skye
I haven't posted because you guys have already reviewed everyone I have seen. I haven't seen a review about Tammi Skye recently so I will start out with a review of her. I like thicker women and she fits the bill perfectly. She makes you feel really comfortable and gets into it. There is no rush and she is open to everything I have asked. I try to repeat as often as I can but don't get out as much as I used to. https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...hmond/65160056.
-
08-02-21 17:50 #21707Regular Member

Posts: 17I agree. She is a lot of fun. I like that free qv deal she has if you get 4 initials on the card. She certainly aims to please.
Originally Posted by JtBassee20
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 17:37 #21706Senior Member

Posts: 581Deposit
I read it to mean deposit required for cam chats.
Originally Posted by MulchMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 16:52 #21705Senior Member

Posts: 48Good for a $20
She is real, didn't require a deposit when I saw her. The monkey has ahold of her big time and her bf stays with her but waits outside. I offered her $20 for a bbj and she accepted.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 16:46 #21704Regular Member

Posts: 2Smoke Grey
Has anyone seen Smoke I have not been able to get up with her lately?
-
08-02-21 16:43 #21703Senior Member

Posts: 208Dollar tree head
That's the chic out by the diamond hotel. Think one guy said he gave here $20 and that was too.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
Much. Room was dirty and she didn't swallow.
-
08-02-21 16:37 #21702Senior Member

Posts: 617Did you notice the deposit requirement in the ad? Big red flag, bud. Don't get scammed.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 16:24 #21701Senior Member

Posts: 581Desperate times LOL
So any info on this one?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/319581882883
I have been striking out big time lately. Ghosting, no shows and bad visits oh my. Please let me know if any of you have info on her as she looks kind of familiar.










Reply With Quote




