Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 24708
-
08-02-21 13:34 #17778Regular Member

Posts: 23Tokyo
Went to Tokyo for the first time after reading about it on here.
Got the HH with FS tip. When I first got there a short haired lady came in, but I asked for another girl. No issue. I got Micky after that. Gave 1. 2, and she asked for another. 2. All up front. So I made the lady happy.
Excellent service. Will repeat.
-
08-02-21 11:05 #17777Senior Member

Posts: 228Bella
Judging by the photos. Got to be fake / scam. I hope I'm wrong but there's no way the girl in the photos is who will answer the door.
Originally Posted by Yorgi1
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 19:56 #17776Senior Member

Posts: 398Reanne of the Angels
I've been trying to reach Reanne the last week or so any of you mongers seen her she is usually very prompt to respond!
Let me know if you seen her or having dame issues, she is one of the most dependable ladies I see on regular basis.
Thanks Aim.
-
08-01-21 09:44 #17775Senior Member

Posts: 111Bella
When I use the search engine on here I come up with the Bella on EB. Any info on this one would be appreciated.
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/214323
-
08-01-21 07:13 #17774Senior Member

Posts: 145Like a legit massage therapist, she asked where my trouble spots were and what level of pressure I wanted, and did a pretty good job of providing that.
Originally Posted by JTimberlake
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 15:35 #17773Senior Member

Posts: 60Syracuse
Syracuse had a couple of AMPs shut down with the help of the state last month. I stopped at Pearl and figured I would just get a massage. I went in to see a fine looking mature lady at Pearl for an hour massage. She couldn't speak much English.
After a half hour of massage I turned over and she tapped my wedding ring and asked "no boom boom?
Made me laugh and I replied "no boom boom. " Always good to find something to make me laugh. Just too cliche.
She offered to kiss it and I accepted.
I guess they figured the state moved on and the local police weren't too big of a threat.
They have started release without bail and so the ladies who get caught just dissappear to a new city.
-
07-30-21 12:10 #17772Senior Member

Posts: 110Daisy / Brook
Mac, So how is the actual massage part. Is it therapeutic or sensual. Firm / soft etc. ?
Originally Posted by Macgazkol
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 11:27 #17771Senior Member

Posts: 145Daisy
Daisy is a fair-to-good provider in the midrange of costs; her 120 is a little less than ProLux. There are no extras, but you get a good massage with HE. She goes full nude, is good to look at, and allows limited MT. She's into yoga stuff, and will talk about it with you if you're interested. She has a private house in a comfortable neighborhood near the STL airport.
Originally Posted by Eazy900
[View Original Post]
She also does a VIP thing where you get 10 massages for $650. I haven't signed up for that, but I would if I lived closer. It averages out to buy 5, get 5 free. Some mongers have commented that it sounds like an opportunity to get cheated, but she doesn't give off that vibe. I think she likes to have regular customers. But I could be wrong. I haven't seen a post from anyone who has tried out her VIP program and can report on it.
-
07-29-21 21:34 #17770Senior Member

Posts: 164Alright thanks. Appreciate that.
Originally Posted by WoodenRabbit19
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 21:13 #17769Regular Member

Posts: 23Camera
Yes cameras when you walk in one out back didn't see any in massage room.
Originally Posted by WoodenRabbit19
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 20:16 #17768Senior Member

Posts: 57Daisy Brooke
If I recall the reviews are not great. Also something about a camera if I have the right person. Posted as Daisy Brooke or Daisy's Destination.
Originally Posted by Eazy900
[View Original Post]
WR.
-
07-29-21 13:45 #17767Senior Member

Posts: 164Zen den
Could anyone tell me on what kind of massages she does if anyone had any experience with her. And if included HE.
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/224585?layout=list
-
07-29-21 10:02 #17766Regular Member

Posts: 6Thanks fellas!
Originally Posted by BobJakkson
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 13:26 #17765Senior Member

Posts: 102Scarlett Plugs
LOL, "who knows what darkness lies in the heart of man?" is so true. Let's face it, it's mostly our own darkness that brings us all here.
Also, as a great man once said, "pimpin' ain't easy". And neither is falling in love with a hooker. So I'm inclined to cut a new playa a bit of slack too.
Originally Posted by Jannisary
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 12:44 #17764Senior Member

Posts: 1087
Originally Posted by Engr1994
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
He could just be a newbie who didn't understand how the board works and posted multiple times BUT his first post about her in the Escort section was 11 days prior to his 2 posts about her here on the 26th. Now it is just as likely that he is a newbie and fondly taken to Scarlett as anything else but who know what darkness lies in the heart of man? He wouldn't be the first guy to boost a lady on the board here due to one reason or another. The boards had white knights, lovers, want to be pimps, pimps, and more all on the boards at different times. In this particular case I'm leaning towards thinking he is just a guy who had a good time and trying to boost her a bit by posting first in the escort section and then in massage. Regardless, she has other good reviews here and other places so what he posts is just more data added to the churn.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





