Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,361 to 15,375 of 39990
-
08-02-21 05:22 #24630Senior Member

Posts: 1435Jessica at CLM
I saw Jessica last week. If you treat her with respect and sensuality she is very responsive. Upcharge was reasonable for FS and she acted as through she was really into it. No kissing at all for me which is different than what I read about her.
Now the not so good. When I look at her pictures she looks petite my guess would be about 5'4 and maybe 120 lbs. She is a tall thick full bodied Polish girl. About 5'8 and 150 lbs. Not really toned and with a very thick waist. She was wearing yoga pants when I got there and was very turned off by the way her stomach protruded. Not wide and flabby but protruding forward from her ribs to below her waist. She looked better naked but I am really getting tired of CLM's fake misleading pictures. Their location is very convenient for me but I am over the fake pictures.
Us guys need to step up our game here. Saying a girl is hot or MILF has no accuracy and is far to subjective. When reviewing girls we need to start telling their height and weight and if their pictures are real, or misleading.
-
08-01-21 23:36 #24629Senior Member

Posts: 103Doesn't this sound a lot like Cicero in its heyday. Hardly any action there now.
Originally Posted by PhillipK1
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 20:48 #24628Senior Member

Posts: 1435My tip is not to monger too close to home.
Originally Posted by Kreezy03
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 17:10 #24627Senior Member

Posts: 37Read the forum. Lots of great tips on how to behave. One tip, be confident. Go ahead and take one for the team and let us know. You get info when you give info. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Kreezy03
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 16:01 #24626Senior Member

Posts: 337Jin Spa
Located right at michigan and lake. Perfect for the business traveller. In an office building hop right in elevator and up you go. L1 is offered w / nudity.
Now the negatives:
1) Busy floor and you will stand out like a sore thumb if during business hours (9-5) they are open on weekends.
2) 75/ hr, 55 / hhr. - for a quick lame massage.
3) Coco the masseuse is probably pushing 60 , ok body, no younger ladies as advertised. Coco only one there on a Sunday when I went.
4) Upsell with no room to haggle, all said and done it was 55 + . 8 for a naked L1 with fiv.
Great for out of towners, but I would not repeat.
-
08-01-21 14:48 #24625Senior Member

Posts: 112Can you give me any info on sunrise? Never been to a MP and I'm so close to sunrise I can throw a rock at the front door LOL. Only ever once seen a guy walking out of there.
Originally Posted by IMissCutler
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 14:26 #24624Regular Member

Posts: 22Anyone in the NW burbs?
Hi everyone! Visiting from out of state for work later this week, and wondering if anyone could recommend a provider in the NW suburbs / lake county area: I'd love to find someone who's cool with DFK. Independent preferred, but European / Latina spas and parlors work, too. Thanks!
-
08-01-21 14:22 #24623Senior Member

Posts: 41Elana may be?
https://chicago.rubratings.com/132445
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
Think this might be her. Although another Elana posted on RR with similar text but pics look different.
https://chicago.rubratings.com/184864
-
08-01-21 14:09 #24622Senior Member

Posts: 109Never a Problem
They don't mess with us pervs. Been there over 50 times different spas never stopped once. Might want to lay off the weed think it might be making you paranoid LOL 😂.
Originally Posted by PhillipK1
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 12:13 #24621Banned Member

Posts: 4190Amazing asian massage
This place still around? They used to advertise on backpage all the time and operated out of Naperville if I recall.
-
07-31-21 23:48 #24620Senior Member

Posts: 102Thank you RichL
Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 17:55 #24619Senior Member

Posts: 337Jin Spa
Any intel on this place. Right on Michigan ave. 8th floor, its 75/ hr. 45/ hhr that's all I know, close enough for me to slip out at lunch. Curious about the quality and age of women there.
https://chicago.rubratings.com/201306
-
07-31-21 17:54 #24618Regular Member

Posts: 1140 hhr.
Originally Posted by MwmChicago
[View Original Post]
60 hr.
Tip. 60 HJ.
-
07-31-21 16:50 #24617Senior Member

Posts: 337Isabella is real -. I believe its the standard 80/ hr 60/ hhr. With lots of upsell. Been there before not to see her but one of the other girls there. Pics not real, mildly close, but fun can be had if you bring a wad of cash.
Originally Posted by JimmySixty9
[View Original Post]
As for Kate just judging from that 707 area code I'm sure it's something that requires a deposit to book. I'd avoid that one.
-
07-31-21 14:25 #24616Senior Member

Posts: 102Also looking for feedback on Kate










Reply With Quote





