Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 10971
-
08-01-21 17:09 #5481Senior Member

Posts: 653Well her ad is still up so, lots of good that did. I'm letting my membership expire at the end of how ever long my last payment takes me. Way too many time wasters & scammers. What's worse is that they know & allow it to continue.
Originally Posted by EuHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-21 12:56 #5480Senior Member

Posts: 381Yes, I did that along with seeking.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 22:53 #5479Senior Member

Posts: 4548Can't you report her venmo as a scam?
Originally Posted by EuHunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 19:44 #5478Senior Member

Posts: 381Talked with this one. Seemed nice and down to earth. Said she can host and not for a lot. Texted for a few days. Made plans for Tuesday. Saturday it came " my insurance is due can you send me $100". Asked her to give me her venmo. Uses real name. Facebook shows she's form washington. Was using a 978 number.
https://www.seeking.com/member/232c1...a-e7f5fea6c72a
-
07-31-21 17:31 #5477Senior Member

Posts: 85Especially when she is contacting guys in different Cities claiming to be in town in their own City.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 17:15 #5476Senior Member

Posts: 624Sounds like
A traveling pro. In which case, she isn't going to meet you for coffee.
Originally Posted by JohnLongDong
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 15:03 #5475Senior Member

Posts: 85If that's her pics, she is pretty damn hot. Some of the pics I don't think match up. But if you read her profile, I think she may be low mileage for SA. Just a hunch.
Originally Posted by JDeller
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 14:45 #5474Senior Member

Posts: 266Looks
I wouldn't even do 300. GPS unreal. I don't find her particularly sexy or pretty.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 11:58 #5473Senior Member

Posts: 85https://www.seeking.com/member/bf68c...9-002f9d0bb83e
Originally Posted by JohnLongDong
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 09:45 #5472Senior Member

Posts: 85She is in Philadelphia for this past week also. She said she is staying at the Westin in Center City Philadelphia from this previous Monday to next Tuesday. Guess being in Philly and Boston at the same time is a feat since it's a 6 hour drive between the 2.
Originally Posted by Jaristas
[View Original Post]
I have been talking to her through text. Every time she has said "come to me we will have fun" I have said okay let's meet for coffee, I hate going to a hotel room where I never met you, I hear nothing back. But she or he or whatever will continue the conversation all over again, "hey baby, how's it going? You ready? " etc. I haven't gotten to the deposit yet.
So it is a scam and it is probably being run in multiple cities other than Boston and Philadelphia.
-
07-31-21 09:27 #5471Senior Member

Posts: 265Obvious immediate reaction is WhatsApp exposes your cell phone number which leads to your identity. Expect request for a deposit next. Undoubtedly a scam.
Originally Posted by CookieLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 09:22 #5470Senior Member

Posts: 103Crazy rich
I have experienced the same. A couple said they are into foreign exchange and invited me to try out trading bitcoin or something. Then sent me a link saying I could set up an account to practicd tradinging. I did not click the link. I assume its a virus or con. But what is odd is that they all look similar and have a similar story. One talked to me via text a lot. Maybe there is actually one who is just a nut case with a bunch of accounts. Regardless they are all hot and rich. TGTBT.
Originally Posted by CookieLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 07:41 #5469Senior Member

Posts: 70Crazy Rich Asians??
I keep getting messages from supposedly beautiful Asian women. I say supposedly because I'm not sure they are real or what their game is. As soon as you respond they want to communicate through WhatsApp. They all have similar stories. Not looking for sugar daddy and want a LTR. They pretend they are independently wealthy and send pictures showing off expensive things. I challenged one to video call me and she did through seeking. But it was exhausting nonstop messaging after that. I have to believe there is a con here somewhere. I get hit up by a different one every day. I got to believe I'm not the only one. Any insight?
-
07-30-21 08:46 #5468Senior Member

Posts: 3853Beautiful
https://www.seeking.com/member/7a4f1...5-93f00acf4079
8+.
Good luck. Way past my range.
-
07-28-21 06:51 #5467Senior Member

Posts: 3748Not in my experience. I used to use the well known touring agencies who sent girls to Boston. 10 to 20 years ago. Like BDJ, Flawless, etc. And in LA and Vegas, well known porn stars like Chennin Blanc and Dana Hayes. In all my years of whoring, hundreds, maybe thousands of sessions, and not once in my entire whoring career did I ever leave a deposit. And I never will leave a fucking deposit. Other than the deposit in their pussies, of course.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




