Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 366 of 731 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 416 466 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 10963
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #5488

    Waiting to Exhale

    I have seen her also and confirm the reports. As to her age, she is more of a courtesan than anything else. You won't find that in an inexperienced 20-something. Be prepared for a fun, playful, orgasmic ride.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    All the hot, young pussy to spend your money on searching seeking, you people land on a 60 yr old lady? And worse pay for it.

  2. #5487
    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet this one? Wants 300 and to straight meet at hotel for fun.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e8ddd...1-61a6c05af350
    I've never seen her. But, communicated with her. Same rate that she quoted me and asked that I get a hotel. Some.

    Mongers here got screwed getting a hotel and have gotten ghosted. Didn't discuss services as I wasn't going to offer 3 and a hotel. If you do choose to get a hotel, have a backup plan for other providers just in case this one falls through.

  3. #5486
    Anyone meet this one? Wants 300 and to straight meet at hotel for fun.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e8ddd...1-61a6c05af350

  4. #5485
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    I guess there are shy mongers who read only but don t like to post.

    Got a private message from 1 thanking me on Waiting to exhale.

    Seems like he spent 2-3 hours with her over the weekend and said.

    For a 59 she is playful and doesn t look her age.

    Hope he isn t upset set that I posted him reaching out o well.
    All the hot, young pussy to spend your money on searching seeking, you people land on a 60 yr old lady? And worse pay for it.

  5. #5484

    Happy fellow Monger

    I guess there are shy mongers who read only but don t like to post.

    Got a private message from 1 thanking me on Waiting to exhale.

    Seems like he spent 2-3 hours with her over the weekend and said.

    For a 59 she is playful and doesn t look her age.

    Hope he isn t upset set that I posted him reaching out o well.

  6. #5483

    Little-them

    She's been on a while but this a new profile as it appears she relocated to Providence. Anyone ever meet with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/faea2...8-12f480b191dd
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Little Em.jpeg‎  

  7. #5482
    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    Well her ad is still up so, lots of good that did. I'm letting my membership expire at the end of how ever long my last payment takes me. Way too many time wasters & scammers. What's worse is that they know & allow it to continue.
    Well they want to keep as many girls as possible no matter what.

  8. #5481
    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I did that along with seeking.
    Well her ad is still up so, lots of good that did. I'm letting my membership expire at the end of how ever long my last payment takes me. Way too many time wasters & scammers. What's worse is that they know & allow it to continue.

  9. #5480
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Can't you report her venmo as a scam?
    Yes, I did that along with seeking.

  10. #5479
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Talked with this one. Seemed nice and down to earth. Said she can host and not for a lot. Texted for a few days. Made plans for Tuesday. Saturday it came " my insurance is due can you send me $100". Asked her to give me her venmo. Uses real name. Facebook shows she's form washington. Was using a 978 number.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/232c1...a-e7f5fea6c72a
    Can't you report her venmo as a scam?

  11. #5478
    Talked with this one. Seemed nice and down to earth. Said she can host and not for a lot. Texted for a few days. Made plans for Tuesday. Saturday it came " my insurance is due can you send me $100". Asked her to give me her venmo. Uses real name. Facebook shows she's form washington. Was using a 978 number.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/232c1...a-e7f5fea6c72a

  12. #5477
    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    A traveling pro. In which case, she isn't going to meet you for coffee.
    Especially when she is contacting guys in different Cities claiming to be in town in their own City.

  13. #5476
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Sounds like

    A traveling pro. In which case, she isn't going to meet you for coffee.

  14. #5475
    Quote Originally Posted by JDeller  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't even do 300. GPS unreal. I don't find her particularly sexy or pretty.
    If that's her pics, she is pretty damn hot. Some of the pics I don't think match up. But if you read her profile, I think she may be low mileage for SA. Just a hunch.

  15. #5474

    Looks

    I wouldn't even do 300. GPS unreal. I don't find her particularly sexy or pretty.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape