Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 871 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 371 771 821 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 921 971 1371 ... LastLast
Results 13,051 to 13,065 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11482
    Senior Member


    Posts: 308

    Bait and switch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinestro20  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has seen her? Claims moved from LA to bmore, I can't find other info or past posts.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...treat/40670106
    When I first contacted her she texted "Full service no bare or anal first meetup". Now she says "No sorry I don't do anal". May be a waste of time dealing with her.

  2. #11481
    Senior Member


    Posts: 308

    Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinestro20  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has seen her? Claims moved from LA to bmore, I can't find other info or past posts.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...treat/40670106
    Quoted 200 hhr 250 hr.

    Full service no bare or anal first meetup.

    Did say if comfortable with you BBJ is possible on first time. Also 2nd girl is available. 200 for hhr not in my pussy budget. So if she's not talking about an hour including BBJ somebody else will have to TOFTT. She seems like a bait and switch or upseller to me.

  3. #11480
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Yep. I dreamed of her today actually. Same exceptional service for 120 hhr. BBJ and facial but she does offer multiples. Here a screenshot from the video. I got to find a way to post my videos. Or have someone to exchange some with. I got about 150 total (and counting LOL).
    Throw them up on xhamster or xvideos.

    Great face shot!

  4. #11479

    I wouldn't

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezerbef  [View Original Post]
    I was going to be in Aberdeen next week. Wondering if Anyone has any info on this one. If not will report next week about it.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/293029967283

    Seems like the only decent thing I could scrape up in that area.
    I saw her a little over a year ago now. She was never reliable with mediocre service at best. She also used to rob people by knife point a few years back, didn't pull that on me, but wouldn't put it past her to try it again.

  5. #11478
    If you just need a quick fix and to blow then she iwill. Well actually she is just a body. I've seen her about 4 or 5 tikes over the years. Really only because she was cheap and usually in HarfCounty. However service is IMHO lackluster. Shoot you might even say incomplete because I've never been in the box only gotten top. Which usually I'm actually fine with but the one 3 or 4th time after a long stint of her coming back to HarfCo after bein in Baltimore she didn't remember me and said that 'too big' to go in. Which I'm not sure if I believe. So time, just top and lackluster top. Altho you can get a good deal. Tho honestly I've had girls in Middle River give better performance and that's a broke area too.

    Also 2 dudes on here last time I posted about her claimed she pulled a knife on them or robbed them or something. Never had that happened. Even when she was in sketchy Baltimore in my experience.

  6. #11477

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    The post got taken down, any chance you had a screen shot?
    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/541651084081

    B.

  7. #11476

    Potential Bad Time

    There have been reports of this one robbing folks at knifepoint. Search the forum and stay safe.

  8. #11475

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Yep. I dreamed of her today actually. Same exceptional service for 120 hhr. BBJ and facial but she does offer multiples. Here a screenshot from the video. I got to find a way to post my videos. Or have someone to exchange some with. I got about 150 total (and counting LOL).
    Are you guys using the 7621 number?

  9. #11474

    Aberdeen

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezerbef  [View Original Post]
    I was going to be in Aberdeen next week. Wondering if Anyone has any info on this one. If not will report next week about it.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/293029967283

    Seems like the only decent thing I could scrape up in that area.
    The post got taken down, any chance you had a screen shot?

  10. #11473

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Yep. I dreamed of her today actually. Same exceptional service for 120 hhr. BBJ and facial but she does offer multiples. Here a screenshot from the video. I got to find a way to post my videos. Or have someone to exchange some with. I got about 150 total (and counting LOL).
    If Vanessa is taking on new friends I'll take the digits or other info if she's cool with it.

    MJ1.

  11. #11472

    Aberdeen

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezerbef  [View Original Post]
    I was going to be in Aberdeen next week. Wondering if Anyone has any info on this one. If not will report next week about it.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/293029967283

    Seems like the only decent thing I could scrape up in that area.
    Updated link.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/203992520268

  12. #11471

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Propellor  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Vanessa. I saw that she was back in Catonsville. Old digits don't work.

    Stopped by the house last week and knocked. No answer.
    Yep. I dreamed of her today actually. Same exceptional service for 120 hhr. BBJ and facial but she does offer multiples. Here a screenshot from the video. I got to find a way to post my videos. Or have someone to exchange some with. I got about 150 total (and counting LOL).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6FD37CDA-E7F5-469A-A7C6-E504A8814DEC.jpg‎   DBD8F86D-B8B2-4143-82BF-55A1F9CF1632.jpeg‎  

  13. #11470

    Star from LA

    Anyone has seen her? Claims moved from LA to bmore, I can't find other info or past posts.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...treat/40670106

  14. #11469

    Vanessa

    Anyone seen Vanessa. I saw that she was back in Catonsville. Old digits don't work.

    Stopped by the house last week and knocked. No answer.

  15. #11468

    Aberdeen

    I was going to be in Aberdeen next week. Wondering if Anyone has any info on this one. If not will report next week about it.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/293029967283

    Seems like the only decent thing I could scrape up in that area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape