Thread: Ling
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 352
-
08-03-21 13:07 #127Senior Member

Posts: 2189
Originally Posted by CyJim666
[View Original Post]
Never assume what you are paying would be the same for someone else.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
It is understandable rates will change over time.
Some women may keep you grandfathered at old rates. They also may not choose to do that with everyone.
-
08-02-21 23:19 #126Senior Member

Posts: 1811It was $200 for me. I paid the same price last year.
Originally Posted by CyJim666
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 21:13 #125Senior Member

Posts: 257Nuru
Actually, it's $220 for Nuru and $200 for regular session for the hour.
She does a lot of cleaning up with all the oil.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 12:48 #124Senior Member

Posts: 1811It was $200 for the hour.
Originally Posted by JustAnotherGo
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 22:55 #123Senior Member

Posts: 119Whats her rate for nuru?
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 20:47 #122Senior Member

Posts: 2189If you want the lighting changed just ask. I have had girls change the room ambience.
Originally Posted by BostonThree
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 19:06 #121Senior Member

Posts: 200Lights
Not a lot more can be said about how fun Ling is, but I was reminded of something in a very recent visit. Many AMPs or aamps have the lighting very dim in the rooms. Ling's rooms seem much brighter and lighter, which is a good thing for me, because I'm much into the visuals of us during our time. More fun to see the stuff going on.
-
07-14-21 13:29 #120Senior Member

Posts: 2189Maybe no longer an option?
Hadn't really thought about it until you mentioned this. On occasion have asked Ling if I could shower first. In the beginning she would always join me. Can't remember the last time she did. Maybe something she stopped doing during covid and has not resumed.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 18:42 #119Senior Member

Posts: 1811Nuru session
I recently had an excellent nuru massage session with Miss Ling. No masks nor clothing anywhere in sight. On floor, Thai style, with lots of oil.
There were previous reports of Ling showering with the customers after a nuru session. I was offered and accepted a shower, but it was solo.
-
06-29-21 13:56 #118Banned Member

Posts: 1036The Bareback Quest Continues!
Originally Posted by LGreen
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Jared260
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BostonThree
[View Original Post]
I didn't start this discussion, but I'm obviously interested. Last time I saw her was January, Mask on, Massage with Standard ending, at reduced rate, no hard feeling towards her. At that point I decided to take a Sabbatical. I need my BJ, and her wearing the Mask, it wasn't going to happen. Now that the Mask is off, I'm back to considering a coming off Sabbatical. From what I've seen posted, it's a CBJ. No BBBJ seems to be in the offering Post-Mask. I would prefer a BBBJ, not CBJ. BBFS I'm not that concerned about, purely for Financial Reasons. I don't want to take a trip to Neiman Marcus, or any other High-End Store. So my concern would be has anyone gotton BBBJ from her recently, and if so, a small additional Fee, or None (As a Courtesy). Thanks!
Originally Posted by ClMike01
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 12:53 #117Senior Member

Posts: 186For me it was pre covid but not that far before. And it didn't cost me.
Originally Posted by Jared260
[View Original Post]
Anything extra🤷127995;8205;9794;65039;.
-
06-28-21 20:28 #116Banned Member

Posts: 21Sorry, didn't log in for a while. Just did.
Originally Posted by Railman
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 05:50 #115Senior Member

Posts: 200Bare with Ling
When I first started seeing her, BBBJ was always provided. At some point, covered became the norm. I never complained, and I recall BBBJ was once offered for additional donation. I never tried bare FS with her but always get the bare pussy rub that starts to slip in. I have enough of a problem stopping a quick ending with her, I'd finish in about a nanosecond if it was bare FS.
-
06-25-21 11:45 #114Senior Member

Posts: 2189My take
This is just my opinion. But what I think it is in the past, she was working for someone. Probably told what she had to provide so did it as part of her job. Did not like doing certain things but don't we all have that as part of our job?
Originally Posted by Jared260
[View Original Post]
Now she is independent, she can just do what she wants and not do what she does not like. And what she is willing to do with certain people seems to vary based on her like / comfort level with that person, influenced by how they treat her.
-
06-25-21 01:08 #113Senior Member

Posts: 117Verb tense
So, the history lesson tells us that it "was" possible in the distant past, but not "is" possible now, unless maybe a big splurge is involved. Or might she be returning to past ways. So during the AMP / them days, she's got a wide open menu, then quits that and goes independent with more control of the flow but with more restrictions? Anyone know if something happened to cause the turnabout?
Originally Posted by LGreen
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote






