Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 315 of 542 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 365 415 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 8120
Your Tucson Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3410
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelyRick  [View Original Post]
    You crack me up, always a "hankering" for something! Lets see. Mmm. Senior Citizens. Big Latina's. Toothless providers. Nancy Q. Ha. Keep up the good work!
    Isn't nothing wrong with a man hankering for some pussy, regardless of the fetish, LOL.

  2. #3409

    Hankering

    Quote Originally Posted by Butlik369  [View Original Post]
    Any one have a current contact for Stacey? Anyone know of a older big breasted latina? Having a hankering for a large breasted Latina any suggestions?
    You crack me up, always a "hankering" for something! Lets see. Mmm. Senior Citizens. Big Latina's. Toothless providers. Nancy Q. Ha. Keep up the good work!

  3. #3408
    Quote Originally Posted by Butlik369  [View Original Post]
    Any one have a current contact for Stacey? Anyone know of a older big breasted latina? Having a hankering for a large breasted Latina any suggestions?
    Maybe she will go back to Venom when they open. She used to give that pussy away in there.

  4. #3407

    Stacey. Jay Leno Chin?

    Any one have a current contact for Stacey? Anyone know of a older big breasted latina? Having a hankering for a large breasted Latina any suggestions?

  5. #3406

    Ghosted

    I had an appointment set to see her. I texted before leaving to confirm and she said we were still good. I showed up at the scheduled time, texted again and got nothing back. Tried calling, no dice. Waited for 15 min and then took off. Hate having my time wasted. Lesson learned. She also posts on STG.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/massage/40805420

  6. #3405

    First time reviews

    Long time lurker, first time posting. I had a chance to see a few providers in Tucson and here's a quick review of them:

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...f/989323525859

    Should have passed on this one but the other head was thinking. She doesn't look like her pictures or they're really outdated. Her room was super cluttered. Skills were subpar in my opinion. I wouldn't repeat.

    https://tryst.link/escort/revelec

    Saw Revele a few times last week and she is great! Her skills are pretty good and takes directions really well. Her half hour is a bit pricey but if you're a repeat client she does knock it down a bit. Only downside is that she is best with communication as it takes her awhile to respond to texts. But other than that, she is great.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rdy2see

    Haven't had a chance to see this one yet but we've been texting and have a date setup for this week. I'll post a review after I see her. She says she can currently only do outcalls. Any of you gentlemen seen her yet?

    I apologize if the reviews are vague and too short. I look forward to being part of this group and sharing!

    Stay safe!

  7. #3404

    Fat

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    I don't mean you any disrespect, but when I spoke of guys here with less than perfect judgment when determining who to see, I was partially referring to anyone who chose to see this one. I'm not understanding why anyone would go to see her with her appearance combined with all her horror stories. She's been in the business for several years, and I have yet to read one single positive review of her.

    When it comes to this particular woman and things I don't understand, I'm also not understanding how she's been a drug addict for all of these years and is still fat.
    First. I agree with your post 100%. As far as fat. Opioids are narcotics and they consipate you. So she's fat and full of sht. Not the first addict that is fat vs skinny.

  8. #3403
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828

    Much better today with Nina

    Yeah, I know. Yesterday was partly my fault. I'll take that one on the chin and learn not trust anyone at all. I had a slight loss of consciousness.

    I had a much better session this morning with Nina. She was excellent and I give her my full endorsement. Very pretty, great body and as accommodating as could be. Treat her well boys.

    https://callescort.org/520-349-6054

  9. #3402
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorboatJones  [View Original Post]
    I should have known better but just got ripped off why the fat *****: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/65061068.

    She is at Motel 6 off Ina, Room 22X. Took my money into the bathroom and came back with a completely different attitude. Not sure if she was smoking some shit in there or what but I felt the safest thing to do was just get out of there. I asked for my money back and she refused.
    I don't mean you any disrespect, but when I spoke of guys here with less than perfect judgment when determining who to see, I was partially referring to anyone who chose to see this one. I'm not understanding why anyone would go to see her with her appearance combined with all her horror stories. She's been in the business for several years, and I have yet to read one single positive review of her.

    When it comes to this particular woman and things I don't understand, I'm also not understanding how she's been a drug addict for all of these years and is still fat.

  10. #3401

    Wow Wee!

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorboatJones  [View Original Post]
    I should have known better but just got ripped off why the fat *****: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/65061068.

    She is at Motel 6 off Ina, Room 22X. Took my money into the bathroom and came back with a completely different attitude. Not sure if she was smoking some shit in there or what but I felt the safest thing to do was just get out of there. I asked for my money back and she refused.
    Motorboat. Sorry for your loss of $$.

    I contacted her and made a date. Told me she's at 6696 south mission road. Got there and its all desert. She used to live over by dodge and glenn years ago, she's fu cked on drugs and her major task at hand is to take all of your cash without dropping her top. Has major attitude yes. It was me who made her enter this occupation and since it turned out bad for her, its my fault.

  11. #3400
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828

    Rip off

    I should have known better but just got ripped off why the fat *****: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/65061068.

    She is at Motel 6 off Ina, Room 22X. Took my money into the bathroom and came back with a completely different attitude. Not sure if she was smoking some shit in there or what but I felt the safest thing to do was just get out of there. I asked for my money back and she refused.

  12. #3399
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    I know several of the gentlemen who frequent this forum have less-than-perfect judgment when it comes to what ladies to see and what to pay them. That said, I can't see this woman getting three bills from anyone.
    Agree I would have problems not laughing at her eyebrows. I would need a deep discount to make it work.

  13. #3398
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Butlik369  [View Original Post]
    I had a short text session with eyebrow lady yesterday. Seemed to be ok until she revealed here rates.

    They started at 3 bills that's when I ended the session.
    I know several of the gentlemen who frequent this forum have less-than-perfect judgment when it comes to what ladies to see and what to pay them. That said, I can't see this woman getting three bills from anyone.

  14. #3397

    Text session!

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/64999880

    Anyone see this one! LOL those eyebrows! Almost feel like this is posted as a joke.
    I had a short text session with eyebrow lady yesterday. Seemed to be ok until she revealed here rates.

    They started at 3 bills that's when I ended the session.

  15. #3396

    Speaking of old ladies

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/64999880

    Anyone see this one! LOL those eyebrows! Almost feel like this is posted as a joke.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape