Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 490 of 735 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 540 590 ... LastLast
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 11019
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3684
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She reminds me of a mom that would be on some ghetto reality TV show like Friday Night Tykes.

    Is she any good? Does she at least provide BBBJ and allow daty?

    Why does she charge extra for ass worship?
    Seen her a few times, doesn't live in town but visits sometimes. She does have a huge ass, but you'd find better for the price for what you're looking for. She does have gorgeous feet though and pretty economical rates for that, would recommend if a footjob's your cup of tea like me LOL.

  2. #3683

    Scam

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...r/572381936453

    She has been discussed in the past but has gone to asking for deposits, fake pics, fake addresses and wasting time. Avoid.

  3. #3682

    Not a good interaction

    So I contacted this ad. https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/216141547195 She / he immediately asked for a pic from me. I sent one that looks basically like me, because I'm not sending shit to anyone I don't know. They said they would send one in response. The one I sent was clearly a selfie. They got hostile, would give no other information but kept badgering me for more. Unless someone has seen her, this really feels like a scam.

  4. #3681

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueForYou  [View Original Post]
    Also interested. Doesn't seem sketchy over text and didn't ask for a deposit, but I can't find any info on her.
    We might have to take one for the team! LOL.

  5. #3680
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Fellas has any one pulled the plug yet? Been chatting with her, claims to be real and on casino rd. Idk.

    Has an open menu 2.

    https://callescort.org/425-606-4687
    Also interested. Doesn't seem sketchy over text and didn't ask for a deposit, but I can't find any info on her.

  6. #3679

    Throwback of bad SP: Heather Valentyne

    Petite blonde. Big implants.

    But, known up seller.

    On TER, for body type, the OP chose Flabby! LOL!

    Anyone know how she finally faded out?

  7. #3678
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Update: asked for a photo and she sent one that looked like it was snapped from a phone. Looks legit and like a hot Russian 22 year old brunette. But never a sure thing until you're there.
    I got one with face cut off in black teddy. Said she is at the extended stay in Kent. Too far for me to drive and toft.

  8. #3677
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    I see a Russian agency is muscling in on the Chinese domination of RR:

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/209687

    Two different ads for Russians in "Seattle. Kent. " Both numbers gave me the same address of a hotel in Kent, and the following options:

    "Option #1.

    Nice relaxing body rub is 160 $.

    Option #2.

    Body on body sliding and shower together after is 220 $ Fully naked, mutual touch, no rush!

    Both are 40 minutes. (also I can do 1 h for 200 $ and 260 $)".

    Like the Chinese groups, I'd bet a fortune the photos are fake. But interesting to see Russians enter this market. Who's going to TOFTT and be the hero? I'm busy today.
    Update: asked for a photo and she sent one that looked like it was snapped from a phone. Looks legit and like a hot Russian 22 year old brunette. But never a sure thing until you're there.

  9. #3676

    Rr

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    I see a Russian agency is muscling in on the Chinese domination of RR:

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/209687

    Two different ads for Russians in "Seattle. Kent. " Both numbers gave me the same address of a hotel in Kent, and the following options:

    "Option #1.

    Nice relaxing body rub is 160 $.

    Option #2.

    Body on body sliding and shower together after is 220 $ Fully naked, mutual touch, no rush!

    Both are 40 minutes. (also I can do 1 h for 200 $ and 260 $)".

    Like the Chinese groups, I'd bet a fortune the photos are fake. But interesting to see Russians enter this market. Who's going to TOFTT and be the hero? I'm busy today.
    I don't see any provider that doesn't have reviews.

  10. #3675

    Russians Invade RR

    I see a Russian agency is muscling in on the Chinese domination of RR:

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/209687

    Two different ads for Russians in "Seattle. Kent. " Both numbers gave me the same address of a hotel in Kent, and the following options:

    "Option #1.

    Nice relaxing body rub is 160 $.

    Option #2.

    Body on body sliding and shower together after is 220 $ Fully naked, mutual touch, no rush!

    Both are 40 minutes. (also I can do 1 h for 200 $ and 260 $)".

    Like the Chinese groups, I'd bet a fortune the photos are fake. But interesting to see Russians enter this market. Who's going to TOFTT and be the hero? I'm busy today.

  11. #3674
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone come across (pun intended) this one?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?467879-Sierra-Moon

    Seems a little TGTBT.
    Saw her in SLC before her rates jumped. She's cute, but not mind-blowing.

  12. #3673

    Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone come across (pun intended) this one?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?467879-Sierra-Moon

    Seems a little TGTBT.
    OMFG, I'm also interested if anyone has seen her. If not I just might have to take one for the team LOL.

  13. #3672

    Sierra Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone come across (pun intended) this one?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?467879-Sierra-Moon

    Seems a little TGTBT.
    Quite a few positive reviews on her profile, mostly from Portland area. Her as does say it's her first Seattle area visit. No matches on Reverse image search on one of the photos. Looks real enough to me. And yes quite appealing.

  14. #3671

    Sierra Moon

    Anyone come across (pun intended) this one?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?467879-Sierra-Moon

    Seems a little TGTBT.

  15. #3670

    Opinion duly noted

    Obviously there's a mix of old and newer pics on her profile just like 90% of the non-jailbait providers, and any monger who's not a fool will know to take the pics where she's clearly younger with a grain of salt.

    And just like 99% of working girls I'm sure she's got habits. I look for signs of IV use and if I spot any I'll generally stick to French, otherwise it's none of my business. She can smoke all the rock and ice she wants so long as she's not using and sharing needles. You're correct that bruises are a usually a red flag, but didn't see any signs in person- bruises, acne, hands, abscesses, etc. To each their own of course, but IMO when she's looking up at me while squeezing every inch of my cock with her pussy walls, seems close enough to those younger pics for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNovelist  [View Original Post]
    If you say so. Some of those pictures look old (but cute). Some look like she's a serious meth head and the ones with all those bruises on her legs. Not very flattering. I'd take a pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape