Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 492 of 735 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 542 592 ... LastLast
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 11013
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3648

    RE: Kimberly / drip and wet Barbie. EB 253-xxx-9934

    If you say so. Some of those pictures look old (but cute). Some look like she's a serious meth head and the ones with all those bruises on her legs. Not very flattering. I'd take a pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToe2000  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/64416892#.

    Saw Kimberly for a HH visit this week and she's a keeper. She's got a little bit of a mom belly but otherwise decent body and ass, her ad pics are accurate. Good communication and setup, personality was easygoing, and she seems to be a legit independent. Works a civi job and is generally unavailable 1-9 pm.

    As far as service, everything covered but kissing and daty were ok, as always YMMV. CBJs are usually pretty meh to me, but her head game was good enough I had to stop her twice just to keep from nutting during warmups. CFS was equally good, she's responsive, gets into it, and you can tell she does kegel work. If she's acting, damned if I could tell. Definite repeat for me.

  2. #3647

    RE: Beware of Ariel. Bait & Switch

    That's not a "Bait & Switch". That's a "ROB Alert!

    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    I have seen this provider before, and she has always been nice & willing to accommodate. I hit her up an early morning on my day off for the usual, and she tells me she is only doing outcalls on the north end, which is surprising, since her incall is in Tukwila. I can't host, so she proposes a cardate. We set up a place for me to pick her up. So far so good.

    She is on time, and looking as great as usual. She gets in the car and asks me for the donation right away, I was a bit surprised, because we have seen each other before, and she knows I am not the type to play games with someone's time & donation. I felt comfortable doing so, and as soon as I gave her the donation, she opened the door, and dashed out of my car into a car who I realized had looped around just in time to scoop her up. She took off.

    She deactivated her facebook. I am not on her friend's list. She also took her most recent ads down.

    Something is up with this person. Its so weird, because I have been a regular & always left a decent tip. Why would someone mess up with someone who have been generous on a regular basis. Its stupid & nonsensical to me.

    If you want to see her old ads, you can go on listcrawler, and just search for her name.

    Anyways. Be careful gentlemen. You have been warned.

  3. #3646
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    That's definitely Bentley, she's been walking Aurora for a few years at least. I saw her twice a couple of years ago and same experience except she offered open service with me. She clearly doesn't like being a provider by any stretch, doesn't tell you to stop but does act pained, though I think that's just her not liking how she's earning her money. Once it's over she clams back up and gets really quiet. A few other girls I know don't really like her, they say she's sour and dour. I'd pass her a few times and she's always smile and try to wave me down but I never stopped. $220 is way too much for her, especially in some of the awful places where she keeps a room.
    Yeah, I've been to the particular motel where she was located only once before, and it's pretty grimy. Since the Klose Inn was condemned and demolished, it might be the dirtiest place left on AA.

    I haven't yet decided if I'll try her again, but I know that I'll be more insistent about BBFS if I do. Thanks for the intel, Street Troller!

  4. #3645

    RE: Bentley

    That's definitely Bentley, she's been walking Aurora for a few years at least. I saw her twice a couple of years ago and same experience except she offered open service with me. She clearly doesn't like being a provider by any stretch, doesn't tell you to stop but does act pained, though I think that's just her not liking how she's earning her money. Once it's over she clams back up and gets really quiet. A few other girls I know don't really like her, they say she's sour and dour. I'd pass her a few times and she's always smile and try to wave me down but I never stopped. $220 is way too much for her, especially in some of the awful places where she keeps a room.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    I posted this in the BB thread because that's where the original conversation started, but this provider definitely does not belong there. I can confirm that she's going by "Bentley" these days. Here's her latest STG post: https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/328539469536

    Her incall was in one of the old dive motels on AA, south of Northgate Way. It was 220 for a hh (which is normally what I drop in an AMP for twice the time) and the service was mechanical. But she's certainly hot, though: surprisingly short and petite, bony little ass, sloppily bleached hair, hastily applied makeup, a bunch of stupid tattoos (her tramp stamp says "Joey London" beneath the Eiffel Tower), stumpy homeless-looking fingers (I don't know what it is about homelessness that does that to a person's fingers), and a few presumably drug-related scabs; yeah, she's exactly the kind of "ragged hot" I like. It might have even been worth it, had she not insisted on a cover. That's right: YMMV, but my mileage didn't even get me past the gate. As we were disrobing, she produced a cover and I asked as politely as I could if we could go without. She shot me an exhausted look and gave me the most perfunctory "no" I've ever heard. *ugh* I can get CFS in an AMP for that rate from a much more traditionally beautiful lady and without the damn attitude.

    To her credit, though: after a half-hearted CBJ, she let me pound away without complaint. I struggle to finish with a cover, so I was hitting it pretty hard and she was visibly uncomfortable: eyes closed tightly, furrowed brow, discomforted whimpers. But she let me do my thing until I finished, without once complaining or rushing me. It sucks that that's the best thing I can say about her.

    Oh, also worth noting: she went to the restroom briefly after I arrived, and I took the opportunity to ensure the front door was locked. I'm glad I did, because there was a knock as soon as I put the donation on the table. There was a muffled man's voice on the other side (I didn't make out what he said) and she told him to go away, she was busy. He left, she assured me I was safe, and things continued from there. Afterwards, she insisted that she "didn't even know who that was. " As I was departing, I passed a grouchy-looking elderly white man standing in the doorway of the motel's office, who stared me down until I was off the property; possibly the owner or manager? I got out of there safely and I'm not entirely certain, but it's possible that she's got a handler.

  5. #3644

    Cynthiajxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Ljbjarras  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says she wants a picture of you and a deposit before she'll see you. Good luck with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    No way. Pic and deposit. She has no email, tel and only one post. Way too many red flags. Wish her (and the chump that sees her with this type of screening) all the best. My bet is if she is legit. She will post more and ease her scheduling restrictions a little. I would stay really far away until she starts getting some reviews and / or vouches from legit hobbyists.
    It's been a few days since her last ad and she still has just that one post, no reviews, no refs and no additional ads. Definitely does not sound legit.

  6. #3643

    Lola / Bentley

    I posted this in the BB thread because that's where the original conversation started, but this provider definitely does not belong there. I can confirm that she's going by "Bentley" these days. Here's her latest STG post: https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/328539469536

    Her incall was in one of the old dive motels on AA, south of Northgate Way. It was 220 for a hh (which is normally what I drop in an AMP for twice the time) and the service was mechanical. But she's certainly hot, though: surprisingly short and petite, bony little ass, sloppily bleached hair, hastily applied makeup, a bunch of stupid tattoos (her tramp stamp says "Joey London" beneath the Eiffel Tower), stumpy homeless-looking fingers (I don't know what it is about homelessness that does that to a person's fingers), and a few presumably drug-related scabs; yeah, she's exactly the kind of "ragged hot" I like. It might have even been worth it, had she not insisted on a cover. That's right: YMMV, but my mileage didn't even get me past the gate. As we were disrobing, she produced a cover and I asked as politely as I could if we could go without. She shot me an exhausted look and gave me the most perfunctory "no" I've ever heard. *ugh* I can get CFS in an AMP for that rate from a much more traditionally beautiful lady and without the damn attitude.

    To her credit, though: after a half-hearted CBJ, she let me pound away without complaint. I struggle to finish with a cover, so I was hitting it pretty hard and she was visibly uncomfortable: eyes closed tightly, furrowed brow, discomforted whimpers. But she let me do my thing until I finished, without once complaining or rushing me. It sucks that that's the best thing I can say about her.

    Oh, also worth noting: she went to the restroom briefly after I arrived, and I took the opportunity to ensure the front door was locked. I'm glad I did, because there was a knock as soon as I put the donation on the table. There was a muffled man's voice on the other side (I didn't make out what he said) and she told him to go away, she was busy. He left, she assured me I was safe, and things continued from there. Afterwards, she insisted that she "didn't even know who that was. " As I was departing, I passed a grouchy-looking elderly white man standing in the doorway of the motel's office, who stared me down until I was off the property; possibly the owner or manager? I got out of there safely and I'm not entirely certain, but it's possible that she's got a handler.

  7. #3642

    Molly Palmer

    Anyone got any intel on this one? https://tryst.link/escort/molly-palmer.

  8. #3641

  9. #3640
    Anyone seen this gal calling herself salem? Looks good but not on t and a. But she's friends with LilyannaRain?

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...v/458318438804

    Older ad with more pics:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-girl/38097087

    Twitter:

    https://twitter.com/theerealsalem

  10. #3639

    Cynthiajxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Ljbjarras  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says she wants a picture of you and a deposit before she'll see you. Good luck with that.
    No way. Pic and deposit. She has no email, tel and only one post. Way too many red flags. Wish her (and the chump that sees her with this type of screening) all the best. My bet is if she is legit. She will post more and ease her scheduling restrictions a little. I would stay really far away until she starts getting some reviews and / or vouches from legit hobbyists.

  11. #3638

    Melissa Jones

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting Seattle. I have some info and am willing to trade.

    I am looking for input on any of the following.

    BBFS or PSE. Things like that. You can pm me privately if you want to keep it off the board.

    ...
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...melissajones69

    ...
    The only one I've had an experience with is Melissa. I saw her a couple of times when she was running 'specials'. (It annoys me that she only does full hr and longer sessions). She's got a great little body. Very petite and curvy at the same time. I remember my surprise when she took off her clothes and I saw her boobs. She's all safety though, everything covered, no kissing. She hinted on our first meet that she is this way on first visits so I decided to see her again. I hoped that she'd be a little less transactional this time. Wrong. It was the same full safety mechanical session with her rushing me to finish. She also seemed eager to exude that this was a business endeavor and nothing sensual really ensued. Both sessions were full hr sessions but in actuality, we only spent less than hhr at a time. I did not see her after the 2nd time.

  12. #3637
    Quote Originally Posted by TeggyTeg  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her? Seems like a freak.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/64605050#.
    She is a freak until she goes completely fucking psycho on you. I saw her a couple times a few years ago. Fucked her raw and less than 12 hrs later she's blowing up my phone saying that she's pregnant and that she need that child support. She was legit screaming and crazy. I ditched the burner phone I had and counted myself lucky she didn't know my name or address. My advice is to run in the opposite direction.

  13. #3636

    RE Name change

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    When did she change her name?
    It's one of the names she uses. Same as her onlyfan name.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?117213-ladyleisure

    Too many conflicting reports to see again.

  14. #3635

    Name change

    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    No experience. But I call bullshit. Suggest you believe none of what you read. Hope I'm dead wrong.
    When did she change her name?

  15. #3634
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says she wants a picture of you and a deposit before she'll see you. Good luck with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    No experience. But I call bullshit. Suggest you believe none of what you read. Hope I'm dead wrong.
    Ya, that's why I asked because that looks sketchy as fuck and I'm not they TOFTT type. I hope she is legit because she is so my type. Well, they're all my type LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape