Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22416

    Some horrifying stuff, don't do drugs

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Her girlfriend told me she died standing up. This is how rescue found her deceased. Just unimaginable.
    Heard from someone she passed out but didn't fall down, instead she somehow fell upright against the wall. Saliva started filling her mouth and when she was found they tried to lay her down. As they did that a gallon of spit came out of her nose and mouth.

    The girl basically drowned in her own spit, while sitting up against a wall, her "friends" also stole her money (about $5000).

  2. #22415

    Dang

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Her girlfriend told me she died standing up. This is how rescue found her deceased. Just unimaginable.
    She was amazing. Lost another one.

  3. #22414

    Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    She says it's too much. Which is too bad because she's so eager for everything else.
    My buddy messaged her the other day about that price and she jumped down his throat over her NEVER EVER doing that for that price. Which I laughed when he messaged me. I told him she's probably getting a lot of guys messaging her now so she's probably uping her price which girls tend to do once that starts happening.

  4. #22413

    Any Intel On This Provider?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/638813669077

    She lists no name, and searching her phone number gives no results.

    Any intel on her?

    Is she real or fake (location listed is Jacksonville, which has me wondering if a scam)?

    Thanks in advance.

  5. #22412

    About Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    When did Summer pass?? Now this is the girl in OP with the really nice tits? Late 30's?
    Her girlfriend told me she died standing up. This is how rescue found her deceased. Just unimaginable.

  6. #22411

    Summer RIP

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    When did Summer pass?? Now this is the girl in OP with the really nice tits? Late 30's?
    At least a few weeks, Non-Hispanic Karmen is posting about it on social media. Seems the damn Fentanyl again.

  7. #22410

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    Going into my past dreams.

    I had a 3 some with Mandy 3 x and Raquel (RIP), Summer (black / RIP) and Bella (Hispanic), that lesbian chick and her girl on golfair, a mom / daughter the average was 200 roses for 2 girls, now dudes are paying 150 for 6/10's looking girls.
    When did Summer pass?? Now this is the girl in OP with the really nice tits? Late 30's?

  8. #22409
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    Can we post pohone numbers from ads? It the only identifying info besides the link.

    Admin2, my apologies if I can't. She put it on a public ad, so I don't see the harm.
    Numbers won't help.

    For $14/ month they get three burner numbers + their actual number, throw in the Db or Handlers phone, girl easily has 8 numbers.

  9. #22408

    No name, number only

    Can we post pohone numbers from ads? It the only identifying info besides the link.

    Admin2, my apologies if I can't. She put it on a public ad, so I don't see the harm.

    904 207 2379

    The SWan in question must have gotten a phone for a few days, she has the slender figure of a walker. She looks like trouble, but if she's not I like that waif look.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/800868346424

    I wish I could figure out how to find them in the forum myself, but without a name, its hard to search for the reviews. Maybe we can just post simple post "who" with link and phone number (which shouldn't change as much, I guess), so we can search later. If you know her name, just answer and that will connect phone to name.

    Haha, then we can play the 'how many phone numbers did that dumb ho have?

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/016/TMj...FkMzc5YjBi.jpg

  10. #22407

    Rip?

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    Going into my past dreams.

    I had a 3 some with Mandy 3 x and Raquel (RIP), Summer (black / RIP) and Bella (Hispanic), that lesbian chick and her girl on golfair, a mom / daughter the average was 200 roses for 2 girls, now dudes are paying 150 for 6/10's looking girls.
    SUMMER IS RIP'ed?

    Yeah I did a couple of threesomes with her, the first one was absolutely amazing Which I wrote about here. The second one. Eeh not so much. But she had an amazing Body. Sorry to hear of her passing.

  11. #22406
    Quote Originally Posted by TimesLikeThese  [View Original Post]
    I wish you'd seen my post before venturing out, (though it was back in '19); same story as yours. I left after the selfie request but not before the snack and soda request (and didn't think of using a random, stock photo LOL; I mean they do it all the time to us).
    Yeah. Though I personally had a few decent experiences with this one years ago; I think most here have relegated this one to the trash heap of Jacksonville lore long ago.

  12. #22405

    Jax

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxHunter01  [View Original Post]
    First and foremost welcome to Jacksonville, often referred to as Cracksville. You will quickly learn. Highly recommend you read the forum. Our local talent is subpar at best, and they suffer from the golden pussy syndrome. Gifts not required, and realize the price of subpar pussy is highly over inflated. The second that needle appeared, I would have been out that door. I've seen overdoses, and crazed drugged up hoes before, and if uncle shows up it is immensely hard to explain. Not to mention one small prick from a forgotten needle can be life changing. How you spend your money, and your time is entirely up to you. I for one will not let these crackheads run me ragged. Very informative report.
    It's been 6 to 8 months since I had a dream with this one, the no BBBJ / head is a new one to me. That had never been the case in the half a dozen dreams. I sport the same range of equipment, it was always rocks deep anytime. I must say she has gained weight from what you describe. She was 115/ maybe 120 when I last saw her. Mario coins QV. 8, hhr $. 2 , never asked above that. We'll you saved me getting a bullet / or at least very subpar dream. I'm sorry to say it's hard to find a good provider here.

  13. #22404
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    Drove 30 minutes to see this one and when I got to the apartment she started playing games. Use the left two lanes to she asked me to send her selfies. When I arrived at the apartment she asked me to send her a selfie. Sending providers selfies in this hobby isn't the smartest thing to do. Don't see this one's fellows. She's a Time waster.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/166509369921
    I wish you'd seen my post before venturing out, (though it was back in '19); same story as yours. I left after the selfie request but not before the snack and soda request (and didn't think of using a random, stock photo LOL; I mean they do it all the time to us).

  14. #22403

    Jax

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchyRozay  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers! Hope you guys are interested in hearing about my dream from 2 weeks ago about this one right here. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/670244760066.

    Pinged her once at midday. No reply. Pinged her again a few hours later and got a reply within 4 minutes. Asked how many mario coins does she require for different services. She's a bit on the expensive side boys. Qv = $ hhr = $. 8 and hr = $$. 6.

    Now normally I steer clear of providers who's asking price is quite high but there is something to be said about a girl who thinks she's actually worth it. Plus I had just moved to FL the day before so I thought to myself possibly things are different out here. After some haggling, got her to agree to hhr for $. 4 which is a bit more reasonable but she did ask me to get her some candy and chips from the store which I obliged. She told me she was located on airport rd. Me being new to the area didn't know there were two airport roads with the same address! Needless to say I went to the wrong one first in Fernandina. Drove another 20 minutes to the sweet bird's actual location. I drive a very nice car and I will tell you this Travelodge is not the type of place you want to leave a car like that for extended periods.

    Anyways, after a delay the sweet bird and I talk on the phone and she asks is it okay for her friend to stay in the room while I'm there. I've had birds ask this before so this didn't startle me. Oftentimes, these birds work in pairs. She gives me the room number and I head to the room. The room door opens and I'm greeted by the bird's friend instead. I later come to realize that her friend is this little birdie right here. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/907214864062 . Please excuse the birdie's misspelling of memorable LOL.

    I head in and the bird I came to see is sitting on a countertop across the room with her face towards the mirror doing her makeup. She's talking to me but doesn't move from this spot for another 10 minutes. She then gets up and looks through the things I got her from the store. I ask her for her MarioApp so that she can receive these coins. Her MarioApp does not work but she told me it is OK and that I can give her the coins after. She then asks if it is OK for her to "use" real quick. I thought real quick meant five minutes or so l, so I obliged. Real quick to this birdie must have meant something else entirely as she goes through a whole routine of getting a needle ready and the substance that is to go inside. No shit, this process takes her 30-40 minutes. She then sits on the bed and wipes her feet down with a rag all the while very meticulously looking for an entry point for her needle. This process takes another 10 minutes. She finally injects and experiences a euphoria for 5 minutes that makes communication with her all but impossible. Meanwhile I've been talking to the other bird who says this is normal. Sad. But the tip of my Mario cap doesn't care in this moment. I'm feeling up the other birdie and she hints that 2 girl is available but will set me back another $. 2 mario coins and shortens my visit from a half hour to a qv which my Mario cap doesn't agree to so I ultimately decline. Finally the first birdie begins to undress and tells me she doesn't blow at all. Bummer. I also notice that this birdie must have gained weight recently but they all came in the stomach area. Bummer. She's still quite small and petite at only 5'4 ish 135 lbs. Her other friend is likely 5'1 ish and 125 lbs. We start missionary and then go doggy. She tells me quite often to slow down and not to put all of the mario cap in there. Bummer. She is fairly tight and decently wet but for me, not worth it since I'm fairly small myself at 5'8 125 lbs and only working with 5. 5-6". Anyways, it's hurting her too much so she asks me to sit on the sit on the chair opposite the bed where she softly begins to ride the dragon. Once again, not going all the way down. I put her back on the bed and reluctantly finish in doggy thinking about what could have been if I just went with the other birdie on the opposite bed. After that disappointing experience, I wanted nothing more than to leave the place but I still hadn't paid the birdie. She then proceeds to take 45-60 minutes to get ready to go to Wal-Mart with me. I take the other birdie as well and we go there and I get them their Mario coins. I must say that no head game, coupled with not being able to take even a small setup AND charging out the wa-zoo makes me not able to fully recommmend this bird. However, YMMV. Happy mongering!
    First and foremost welcome to Jacksonville, often referred to as Cracksville. You will quickly learn. Highly recommend you read the forum. Our local talent is subpar at best, and they suffer from the golden pussy syndrome. Gifts not required, and realize the price of subpar pussy is highly over inflated. The second that needle appeared, I would have been out that door. I've seen overdoses, and crazed drugged up hoes before, and if uncle shows up it is immensely hard to explain. Not to mention one small prick from a forgotten needle can be life changing. How you spend your money, and your time is entirely up to you. I for one will not let these crackheads run me ragged. Very informative report.

  15. #22402

    Don't even bother

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastPrince  [View Original Post]
    What's her * link?
    I wouldn't bother. Her last 2 posts were June 11th and July 5th. The one on the 5th said she was back and going to be posting more frequently. Yeah riiiiight. That's an unsub.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape