Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,066 to 13,080 of 24538
-
07-31-21 20:35 #11473Banned Member

Posts: 49Potential Bad Time
There have been reports of this one robbing folks at knifepoint. Search the forum and stay safe.
Originally Posted by Ezerbef
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 19:32 #11472Senior Member

Posts: 38Vanessa
Are you guys using the 7621 number?
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 18:45 #11471Senior Member

Posts: 414Aberdeen
The post got taken down, any chance you had a screen shot?
Originally Posted by Ezerbef
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 18:21 #11470Senior Member

Posts: 346Vanessa
If Vanessa is taking on new friends I'll take the digits or other info if she's cool with it.
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
MJ1.
-
07-31-21 16:07 #11469Banned Member

Posts: 268Aberdeen
Updated link.
Originally Posted by Ezerbef
[View Original Post]
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/203992520268
-
07-31-21 14:36 #11468Senior Member

Posts: 365Vanessa
Yep. I dreamed of her today actually. Same exceptional service for 120 hhr. BBJ and facial but she does offer multiples. Here a screenshot from the video. I got to find a way to post my videos. Or have someone to exchange some with. I got about 150 total (and counting LOL).
Originally Posted by Propellor
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 12:04 #11467Regular Member

Posts: 24Star from LA
Anyone has seen her? Claims moved from LA to bmore, I can't find other info or past posts.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...treat/40670106
-
07-31-21 09:54 #11466Senior Member

Posts: 114Vanessa
Anyone seen Vanessa. I saw that she was back in Catonsville. Old digits don't work.
Stopped by the house last week and knocked. No answer.
-
07-31-21 09:40 #11465Banned Member

Posts: 268Aberdeen
I was going to be in Aberdeen next week. Wondering if Anyone has any info on this one. If not will report next week about it.
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/293029967283
Seems like the only decent thing I could scrape up in that area.
-
07-31-21 09:28 #11464Senior Member

Posts: 476Oh yea
Can I get pointed in the right direction. Very interested.
Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 08:59 #11463Senior Member

Posts: 96Seems fake
Seems fake that's why I am here asking but it's on multiple sites and I texted the number and got some verification pictures.
Originally Posted by LordCeo
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 08:05 #11462Senior Member

Posts: 805Vanity Bell!!
She was one of my regulars about 6-7 years ago and I've seen her at least 20 times. Maybe more. Always at hotels in Laurel.
I was just becoming a K9 KT Specialist and a big part of the fun for me in K9 KT is me doing the probing. Without any movement from the lady. My problem with her was she would not stop moving when I asked her. I tried talking to her about it but she claimed she had to participate. So I stopped seeing her.
And she was tight as a drum and a whole lot smaller back in the day.
I wonder if she's getting more than $100/ HH these days?
Happy Hunting!
SJ.
Originally Posted by LordCeo
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 21:13 #11461Senior Member

Posts: 128Yes she is good to go. Pics are accurate, slightly plumper in person. She is cool my only gripe is her ass not as soft as I thought. Tits are as advertised.
Originally Posted by DontBanme
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 21:06 #11460Senior Member

Posts: 128You can't tell that's fake?
Originally Posted by MilkMan63
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 19:22 #11459Senior Member

Posts: 96











Reply With Quote




