Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 873 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 373 773 823 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 923 973 1373 ... LastLast
Results 13,081 to 13,095 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11461
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any info on her recently? I know she had some reviews before but seems to only post on stg now. She has a certain. Plumpness to her that I like in her new pics, but I have not pulled the trigger yet. For some reason stg screams sting to me, so I was hoping any of you could provide some info.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/466475428588
    Yes she is good to go. Pics are accurate, slightly plumper in person. She is cool my only gripe is her ass not as soft as I thought. Tits are as advertised.

  2. #11460
    You can't tell that's fake?

  3. #11459

  4. #11458

    Old Laurel Columbianas

    Have moved. Called yesterday and got the address via text. Drove out today to check it out. 2nd address given. GPS took me to the wrong area so now I'm running late.

    Re-routed. Find the place just as described and street view indicated. Parked as instructed. Get to the door and it opens. 3 dimes were introduced exactly as advertised! 👍 Chose Isabella and yes she is just that damn fine!

    A bit younger you can tell but super sweet and aims to please. Took everything I threw at her. Leaving on Sunday.

    MJ1.

  5. #11457
    Quote Originally Posted by FunShip75  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Nicole since the baby? She still the same, looks and performance?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...p/465908205949
    Still the same but isn't allowing BBFS anymore

  6. #11456

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by FunShip75  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Nicole since the baby? She still the same, looks and performance?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...p/465908205949
    I seen Nicole not long ago not much has changed if you a regular she will hit you up letting you know she is available. I see every now and again I would see her more often but her rates is a little pricey. She is always in a nice hotel. However it always take a while to get the room number I waited for about 20 mins before I finally get to the room. She looks the same and is very pretty compared to anything else on STG or the LC. One of the baddest. We smoke a little bud with oil based pen and chit chat. Then we get started with a nice and slow BBJ that felt amazing. I almost lost it right there. I ask her to bend over she tell she can only do one position on her back. That was a disappointing because I wanted to really dig in that pussy from the back. So she lays in mish position I climb aboard and start going at it for a while. Her pussy is actually pretty good and creamy. So I keep fucking in that position until I bust in the bag. She pretty much just laid there like a dead fish and took a pounding. She get a wash cloth and helps clean me up. It's never no rush service. We talk a bit more and I left damage 150. Will repeat.

  7. #11455

    Same old same old

    Yup. Not much has changed. Clean. Doesn't smoke. Mostly sticking to regulars. Not lactating. Short BBBJ then cfs.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunShip75  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Nicole since the baby? She still the same, looks and performance?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...p/465908205949

  8. #11454

    Recent Tori encounter

    Picked her up off dundalk a few weeks ago. I had never seen her in real life but had seen her ads. She looked NOTHING like her photos. Teeth are messed up and lots of skin damage. She has mileage on her and she's a street walker now. BBFSCIP 0. 4.

    I didn't even know it was her until she said her name was tori. Performance was good as reported.

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHinn  [View Original Post]
    Search came up nothing recent. I recognize her pics from postings of years past but had never made it happen. Spoke to her and she seems nice. With a very open menu and decent donations.

    Any intel before I let the little guy make the decision? Best looking provider I've seen in a long time. Pics wise.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/333922821320

    I got her Erotic Monkey but I'm not a member to see the reviews.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tori-escort-baltimore-44204#erotic.

    Thanks in advance.

    I'll report back if I take this mission on.

    -FH.

  9. #11453

    Nicole Post Baby?

    Anyone seen Nicole since the baby? She still the same, looks and performance?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...p/465908205949

  10. #11452

    Tori "is back"

    Search came up nothing recent. I recognize her pics from postings of years past but had never made it happen. Spoke to her and she seems nice. With a very open menu and decent donations.

    Any intel before I let the little guy make the decision? Best looking provider I've seen in a long time. Pics wise.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/333922821320

    I got her Erotic Monkey but I'm not a member to see the reviews.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tori-escort-baltimore-44204#erotic.

    Thanks in advance.

    I'll report back if I take this mission on.

    -FH.

  11. #11451

    Spoiling Molly

    Dreaming of Molly and making a deposit down her accommodating throat. Surprised when she quoted a higher tuition than before and with an extra premium for BBBJ. She was not interested in proving an old friends rate. And I wasn't willing to meet her current ask, especially in that low class location along the falls way. I guess all of her positive DT reviews have driven demand and others are willing to pay a premium. Gentlemen, it's a sad day in Charm City.

  12. #11450

    Spoiling Molly / Mary

    So I was dreaming tonight of shooting my load down a delicious throat. Molly (Mary) has been a favorite due to her extraordinary throat skills, but I was surprised when the tuition was higher than before. She is now even dreaming of BBBJ being an additional premium. Who has been spoiling this girl? I reminded her of prior meets but she wasn't interested in old friends rates when new ones are willing to drop an extra donation. I guess the principle of supply and demand is in her favor.

  13. #11449
    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    I was just glancing over the posts and it seems that there is twice as much bad news as there is good. If you got an ATF or UTR, hold on tight.
    Mine disappeared three years ago and then went on vacation:

  14. #11448

    Vanity Belle

    Anyone got any info on her recently? I know she had some reviews before but seems to only post on stg now. She has a certain. Plumpness to her that I like in her new pics, but I have not pulled the trigger yet. For some reason stg screams sting to me, so I was hoping any of you could provide some info.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/466475428588

  15. #11447

    Nikki Rosedale

    Been seeing Nikki of an on for a couple of years now. She was out of the game for a bit but has been back for several months now. She's not a primary mind you, but fills that back up role when the other girls aren't responding and junior needs to sneeze. Always pleasant and usually responsive. Her room is always relatively clean and organized which indicates she hasn't fallen completely to the dope. She does have a habit and some battle scars / bruises but her box is very pretty and her rates are reasonable. .8 / ss bbfswcip. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/65027987.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape