Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 688 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 188 588 638 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 738 788 1188 1688 ... LastLast
Results 10,306 to 10,320 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16617

    Little help for east coast monger

    Hey boys, I will be in Chicago the middle of September for business. I will be there for a few days. Can anyone recommend a lady that does outcalls in the downtown area? I'm a HUGE fan of pawgs, the more ample the backside the better. Greek isn't a necessity, but a mans got to eat! DM is fine. Thanks.

  2. #16616

    Search the thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1892  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this chick:

    https://tryst.link/escort/crystal-squirt
    There is one review of her here if I remember correctly and there is one review on TER. Both suggested no problems. I'm surprised she hasn't been reviewed more because here rates are low, but she's not young and seems to border on BBW.

  3. #16615
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    You need to work on reading skills and understanding context.

    Everything I said about OF was referring specifically to girls advertising as escorts who also have OF.
    You need to work on your people skills and not giving a fuck about what other people do with their money / time. There's plenty of pussy to go around.

  4. #16614
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1892  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this chick:

    https://tryst.link/escort/crystal-squirt
    I had an appointment set and had to bail ladt minute, she was cool with that and I've yet to find the time to get to her.

    Please feel fre to TOFTT.

    Let us know.

  5. #16613

    Crystal AKA Niagara in Chicago

    Has anyone had any experience with this chick:

    https://tryst.link/escort/crystal-squirt

  6. #16612

    Opposite

    Quote Originally Posted by VicStick2  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if lolla weekend is a big sting weekend for police? Want to venture out for work since I'm in the area but wanted to know if its safe or sketchy. Thanks!
    I'd imagine the opposite. Police have a lot on their hands. So unless you're trying to bang on the festival grounds likely LE looking in another direction.

  7. #16611
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    This is ignorant. Unless of course you are one of those jaded older men who believes all women are ******. The vast majority of girls on OF would never consider escorting, stripping, or any other type of sex work.
    You need to work on reading skills and understanding context.

    Everything I said about OF was referring specifically to girls advertising as escorts who also have OF.

  8. #16610
    Quote Originally Posted by VicStick2  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if lolla weekend is a big sting weekend for police? Want to venture out for work since I'm in the area but wanted to know if its safe or sketchy. Thanks!
    Music festivals don't seem to be the type of crowd that would cause much concern unlike the usual "boomer" events like Super Bowl or perhaps Exxxotica / Summer Fest that attracts older people with more disposable income.

  9. #16609

    Casey Sparxxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    Is she worth it?? Can somebody tell me if she looks better in person?? Some photos look good others are like ehhhh!! What services does she offer?
    She looks like the pic with the bare tits. The services she offers are BBBJ with COF or CIM, DFK, DATY and anal, bb,or video recording for extra. $200 should get you what you want for a half hour.

  10. #16608
    Quote Originally Posted by AddysaDouche  [View Original Post]
    Total scam! Besides, her teeth look like weathered fence posts.
    Lmfao. That might one of the funniest analogies I've heard in a long time. Well done!

  11. #16607

    Lollapalooza weekend

    Does anyone know if lolla weekend is a big sting weekend for police? Want to venture out for work since I'm in the area but wanted to know if its safe or sketchy. Thanks!

  12. #16606

    Get the Royal Treatment

    Has anyone seen VivaRoyalModel yet?

    https://tryst.link/escort/vivaroyalmodel#photos.

  13. #16605

    Right on Point!

    Quote Originally Posted by CitadelGuard  [View Original Post]
    https://rockford.skipthegames.com/fe...r/888750379929

    Be extraordinarily careful with this one. Besides Cash and Dash, be very careful messing with this one.
    Total scam! Besides, her teeth look like weathered fence posts.

  14. #16604
    Quote Originally Posted by Alterxxx  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this one on rubratings and thinking of taking the plunge. Responds to text but calls go to google phone where it asks you to state your name and it will try to connect you. Anyone seen this one?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/237051
    That's the standard Google Voice screening option. I use it too, if someone calls you it does this so they have to tell you who they are before you take the call, great way to screen out telemarketers and robocalls.

  15. #16603
    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kittencove

    Thinking of trying her out. Anybody have any input?
    She has some reasonably nice videos on OF. I have not seen her yet, as she's in NW Indiana and that's a bit of a hike for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape