Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,831 to 16,845 of 30322
-
07-30-21 11:49 #13492Banned Member

Posts: 1377There are some very high class model looking absolutely amazing providers out there I have paid 400 and don't regret it one bit. They aren't found on STG and don't have drug problems, pimps, host in shitty drug infested hotels and can talk coherent educated english, don't have to worry about being robbed, provide an amazing full on GFE as well as actually take time to shower before appointments. Those types are totally worth a 400 per hour fee. Hell these days we pay drugged out pimped out one foot in the grave zombies 100 for a QV and I would take an hour with a guaranteed 9-10 on the scale and safe appointment with one of the 400 per hour women over four QV's with drug addicted pimped out street women. I guess it is all relative to what you like and are willing to splurge on. I don't get as many QV's but my one hour or two here and there with an absolute knockout who provides great service I feel gives me the memories I enjoy more I think.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 11:09 #13491Senior Member

Posts: 7335I am not paying ANY of them 400 for an hour. These GPS gals are getting totally out of hand.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 11:04 #13490Banned Member

Posts: 1377Oh wow thank you for that bit of info! Wow, she did dramatically increase her rates didn't she! I always enjoyed her and no knock on her but I'm just not certain if I would be willing to pay 400 for an hour with her unfortunately.
Originally Posted by RonT6969
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 10:47 #13489Senior Member

Posts: 687That's Sandra. She's been a SW for close to 20 yrs, but found out she can charge more through STG. She still works the WL area around QT.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 10:43 #13488Senior Member

Posts: 58Megan
She advertises on p411 now and is quite a bit more expensive than when she was last year when I first dreamt of her.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
https://preferred411.com/P347506
-
07-30-21 09:35 #13487Senior Member

Posts: 192I would like to see her as well. Backin the day I would see her once a week.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 09:12 #13486Banned Member

Posts: 1377Is Megan still around?
I know she got a visit from LE which drove her to go UTR so I heard but I never hear a thing out of her now and she does not return texts at all. She was fun when I saw her and still wish she was available. Anybody remember her or hear from her recently?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/838581687468
https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/megan-2/
-
07-30-21 08:18 #13485Senior Member

Posts: 872Got The Job Done
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...f/309265958602
I was striking out with every woman I tried to line something up with the other night. And the last-minute Hail Mary I ended up seeing this girl. She is definitely not a beauty queen but she got the job done.
BBBJ CIM does not speak Greek.
-
07-30-21 07:54 #13484Banned Member

Posts: 1148Sugar Baby
I did reach out to her and she was prompt in her reply. Was staying at a mid level by the airport. She did send a verification pic. I didn't pull the trigger because I saw one of my regulars instead.
Originally Posted by TheSlammer
[View Original Post]
Let us know if you pull the trigger.
-
07-29-21 22:18 #13483Senior Member

Posts: 102Nope. Never been that drunk.
Originally Posted by PoonMaster
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 19:19 #13482Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone?
Has anyone had any recent time with Nikki?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/65038065
-
07-29-21 17:50 #13481Senior Member

Posts: 90Gracie or Madelyne
I saw her pre-pandemic, and she was fine during the act. She came over for an outcall an said a cover wasn't necessary but I used one. BBBJ then mish and finished in doggie for $80 for qv. I would have repeated but she kept texting me. I got like two a week until she got mad that I couldn't see her and then said I should get lost. WTF! I'm glad she lost her old phone and number. The lesson here is use a burner phone or app to text.
Originally Posted by ModelX
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 17:27 #13480Regular Member

Posts: 7Never even made it there (Luckily)
Found a real nice one here. Reached out and was quoted for head service, and I was told that outcall and car play were the options for that. OK cool, I chose car play. Then when asked what I wanted, and I responded to the text, and then I received a "nah" text in return. She then followed that up with a "need more money" text. I immediately said nope. I guess on the bright side she didn't have me drive there to just get an hi or or robbed. Don't waste your time with this one. Not a bait and switch situation, but just shy of it. Don't say I didn't warn you.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/65032390
-
07-29-21 16:54 #13479Regular Member

Posts: 15I've been there and done that
She was nice and accommodating despite not being able to perform the greek she agreed to. Her body isn't as great as pictures. Lots of mileage, saggy, etc.
There's another older woman I'd rather see. She's a buttaface but man she can handle it. Save your money or don't, I'm not your dad.
Originally Posted by WhomstMD
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 14:00 #13478Senior Member

Posts: 80Sugar Baby
Anyone seen this provider? She advertises regularly. But I've never seen one comment about her. But I don't know her name, so maybe there are comments that I've missed.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/65028042











Reply With Quote





