Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,306 to 10,320 of 26918
-
07-31-21 06:17 #16613Regular Member

Posts: 1Crystal AKA Niagara in Chicago
Has anyone had any experience with this chick:
https://tryst.link/escort/crystal-squirt
-
07-31-21 02:05 #16612Senior Member

Posts: 269Opposite
I'd imagine the opposite. Police have a lot on their hands. So unless you're trying to bang on the festival grounds likely LE looking in another direction.
Originally Posted by VicStick2
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 19:23 #16611Senior Member

Posts: 1172You need to work on reading skills and understanding context.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
Everything I said about OF was referring specifically to girls advertising as escorts who also have OF.
-
07-30-21 17:12 #16610Senior Member

Posts: 216Music festivals don't seem to be the type of crowd that would cause much concern unlike the usual "boomer" events like Super Bowl or perhaps Exxxotica / Summer Fest that attracts older people with more disposable income.
Originally Posted by VicStick2
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 15:15 #16609Senior Member

Posts: 146Casey Sparxxx
She looks like the pic with the bare tits. The services she offers are BBBJ with COF or CIM, DFK, DATY and anal, bb,or video recording for extra. $200 should get you what you want for a half hour.
Originally Posted by Ravsavo9
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 13:16 #16608Senior Member

Posts: 48Lmfao. That might one of the funniest analogies I've heard in a long time. Well done!
Originally Posted by AddysaDouche
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 12:38 #16607Senior Member

Posts: 114Lollapalooza weekend
Does anyone know if lolla weekend is a big sting weekend for police? Want to venture out for work since I'm in the area but wanted to know if its safe or sketchy. Thanks!
-
07-30-21 11:56 #16606Senior Member

Posts: 43Get the Royal Treatment
Has anyone seen VivaRoyalModel yet?
https://tryst.link/escort/vivaroyalmodel#photos.
-
07-30-21 10:45 #16605Banned Member

Posts: 586Right on Point!
Total scam! Besides, her teeth look like weathered fence posts.
Originally Posted by CitadelGuard
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 09:18 #16604Senior Member

Posts: 1631That's the standard Google Voice screening option. I use it too, if someone calls you it does this so they have to tell you who they are before you take the call, great way to screen out telemarketers and robocalls.
Originally Posted by Alterxxx
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 09:07 #16603Senior Member

Posts: 1631She has some reasonably nice videos on OF. I have not seen her yet, as she's in NW Indiana and that's a bit of a hike for me.
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 08:09 #16602Senior Member

Posts: 387Thats Sophie dee who is not a fitness trainer.
Originally Posted by Alterxxx
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 07:45 #16601Senior Member

Posts: 156Thats what I thought at first until I googled the number. Which led to a fitness trainer down in Florida. So I looked for that fitness trainers facebook and pics look like her except for the fake tits.
Originally Posted by Asps3
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 06:08 #16600Senior Member

Posts: 172Casey spaxxx
Is she worth it?? Can somebody tell me if she looks better in person?? Some photos look good others are like ehhhh!! What services does she offer?
-
07-29-21 22:03 #16599Senior Member

Posts: 128Probably fake
Pretty sure that's Sophie Dee in the pics, a well known porn star.
Originally Posted by Alterxxx
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





