Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 367 of 731 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 417 467 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 10963
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #5473
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLongDong  [View Original Post]
    She is in Philadelphia for this past week also. She said she is staying at the Westin in Center City Philadelphia from this previous Monday to next Tuesday. Guess being in Philly and Boston at the same time is a feat since it's a 6 hour drive between the 2.

    I have been talking to her through text. Every time she has said "come to me we will have fun" I have said okay let's meet for coffee, I hate going to a hotel room where I never met you, I hear nothing back. But she or he or whatever will continue the conversation all over again, "hey baby, how's it going? You ready? " etc. I haven't gotten to the deposit yet.

    So it is a scam and it is probably being run in multiple cities other than Boston and Philadelphia.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/bf68c...9-002f9d0bb83e

  2. #5472
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaristas  [View Original Post]
    Seems too good to be true. Wants a deposit and is kind of cheap.
    She is in Philadelphia for this past week also. She said she is staying at the Westin in Center City Philadelphia from this previous Monday to next Tuesday. Guess being in Philly and Boston at the same time is a feat since it's a 6 hour drive between the 2.

    I have been talking to her through text. Every time she has said "come to me we will have fun" I have said okay let's meet for coffee, I hate going to a hotel room where I never met you, I hear nothing back. But she or he or whatever will continue the conversation all over again, "hey baby, how's it going? You ready? " etc. I haven't gotten to the deposit yet.

    So it is a scam and it is probably being run in multiple cities other than Boston and Philadelphia.

  3. #5471
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieLover  [View Original Post]
    I keep getting messages from supposedly beautiful Asian women. I say supposedly because I'm not sure they are real or what their game is. As soon as you respond they want to communicate through WhatsApp. They all have similar stories. Not looking for sugar daddy and want a LTR. They pretend they are independently wealthy and send pictures showing off expensive things. I challenged one to video call me and she did through seeking. But it was exhausting nonstop messaging after that. I have to believe there is a con here somewhere. I get hit up by a different one every day. I got to believe I'm not the only one. Any insight?
    Obvious immediate reaction is WhatsApp exposes your cell phone number which leads to your identity. Expect request for a deposit next. Undoubtedly a scam.

  4. #5470

    Crazy rich

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieLover  [View Original Post]
    I keep getting messages from supposedly beautiful Asian women. I say supposedly because I'm not sure they are real or what their game is. As soon as you respond they want to communicate through WhatsApp. They all have similar stories. Not looking for sugar daddy and want a LTR. They pretend they are independently wealthy and send pictures showing off expensive things. I challenged one to video call me and she did through seeking. But it was exhausting nonstop messaging after that. I have to believe there is a con here somewhere. I get hit up by a different one every day. I got to believe I'm not the only one. Any insight?
    I have experienced the same. A couple said they are into foreign exchange and invited me to try out trading bitcoin or something. Then sent me a link saying I could set up an account to practicd tradinging. I did not click the link. I assume its a virus or con. But what is odd is that they all look similar and have a similar story. One talked to me via text a lot. Maybe there is actually one who is just a nut case with a bunch of accounts. Regardless they are all hot and rich. TGTBT.

  5. #5469

    Crazy Rich Asians??

    I keep getting messages from supposedly beautiful Asian women. I say supposedly because I'm not sure they are real or what their game is. As soon as you respond they want to communicate through WhatsApp. They all have similar stories. Not looking for sugar daddy and want a LTR. They pretend they are independently wealthy and send pictures showing off expensive things. I challenged one to video call me and she did through seeking. But it was exhausting nonstop messaging after that. I have to believe there is a con here somewhere. I get hit up by a different one every day. I got to believe I'm not the only one. Any insight?

  6. #5468

    Beautiful

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7a4f1...5-93f00acf4079

    8+.

    Good luck. Way past my range.

  7. #5467
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Deposits was once a known requirement for agencies and high end escorts back in the day and it was perfectly trustworthy.
    Not in my experience. I used to use the well known touring agencies who sent girls to Boston. 10 to 20 years ago. Like BDJ, Flawless, etc. And in LA and Vegas, well known porn stars like Chennin Blanc and Dana Hayes. In all my years of whoring, hundreds, maybe thousands of sessions, and not once in my entire whoring career did I ever leave a deposit. And I never will leave a fucking deposit. Other than the deposit in their pussies, of course.

  8. #5466
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Deposits was once a known requirement for agencies and high end escorts back in the day and it was perfectly trustworthy.
    This isn't agencies or high end escorts we're talking here. Stay on topic.

  9. #5465
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    "Wants a deposit" has to always be a HARD NO. "Wants a deposit" doesn't belong in the same sentence as 'seems too good to be true. ' The deposit thing is a scam. You and your money will be separated.
    Deposits was once a known requirement for agencies and high end escorts back in the day and it was perfectly trustworthy. Unfortunately, now it's the easiest scam to get away with. I've only read a small few who used CashApp and didn't get screwed. But, most do.

    I've turned down a number of women on SA for meeting fees, including one who wanted 50 for a video confirmation. I've only paid one woman, who was mature and spoken via video chat first, to where I was comfortable to offer such a small donation to meet. At the end, she was trustfully, had a nice coffee meeting and ended up having a mutual relationship.

    Trust your instincts when it comes to deposits or donation meetings. If it's too good to be true, most likely it is.

  10. #5464
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    "Wants a deposit" has to always be a HARD NO. "Wants a deposit" doesn't belong in the same sentence as 'seems too good to be true. ' The deposit thing is a scam. You and your money will be separated.
    That was exactly my point.

  11. #5463
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaristas  [View Original Post]
    Seems too good to be true. Wants a deposit and is kind of cheap.
    "Wants a deposit" has to always be a HARD NO. "Wants a deposit" doesn't belong in the same sentence as 'seems too good to be true. ' The deposit thing is a scam. You and your money will be separated.

  12. #5462

    Judy

    Met Judy a few weeks back. Easy communication, I asked her when she was available and she said now and sent me her address. Host in nice building, her apartment is a mess. Cat hair, cat shit, and lots of stuff all over the place. She's definitely on the wacky side, kind of like a acid trip / stoner vibe. She's really nice though. Affordable donation and up for anything. Overall experience 5, maybe 6 for convenience and cost factored in.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/86b62...3-abbcfb9356d2

  13. #5461

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailman44  [View Original Post]
    Hey. This one likes me this morning and says she is in town. New profile. Seems like a pro but she is pretty hot. Curious if anyone has any info. https://www.seeking.com/member/f1def...9-77e90a033de4.
    She scammer, has like 3 or 4 profile. Somehow she always messages me. Wants a deposit and will agree to any amount.

  14. #5460

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailman44  [View Original Post]
    Yes. She told me she is town. Looks like she travels around.
    Seems too good to be true. Wants a deposit and is kind of cheap.

  15. #5459

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Monstagoo  [View Original Post]
    I've been using Seeking for quite a while now and have met some great girls, complete sluts and many not so nice girls. I've met 124 girls over the last three years and quite frankly they really have nothing nice to say about most of the guys they meet, which I'm sure is at least a few of you. I still see 5-10 of these girls presently and are usually dinner, drinks and fun after. I'm not sure when a lot of you out here became so pretentious towards other SD's?
    Bro,

    The fact you have an exact number of woman you meet makes you a loser and don't come here acting like an expert because you just signed up for seeking 7 months ago and asking questions about it because you were fucking clueless how it works and most of your action is picking up streetwalkers on the crack infested streets of Lawrence. Yea someone trolling the streets for 20 dollar blowjobs ain't taking 10 woman out for dinner unless your hitting that Mcdonalds dollar menu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape