Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3966

    Smorgasbord

    I am mad at myself for taking so freaking long to try out seeking. I am an average dude, with average game at best. And in a week on there, I have talked to so many women who are looking for ppm, just like me. I have met 2 already. 1, I shared the info previously. The other is going to be a regular. 28,5'6", 130,34 D, doesn't smoke, hosts. I should just stop looking. But damn. So many! I have had to put them off as several want to meet. If you haven't tried it yet. You should. Happy hunting!

  2. #3965

    Monique0018

    I broke up some of my recent travels by visiting Monique this week. https://www.seeking.com/member/124fd...7-c53daae73af4.

    She lured me over with a recent vacation picture and glad I got to see her. I love the tan and lack of a suit.

    I need to get up to see her more often as she always delivers a GFE morning for me that leaves me with a smile. This visit was even more fun as she completely drenched me before I filled up the bag.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails noname(1).jpg‎  

  3. #3964
    Quote Originally Posted by McjIndy2017  [View Original Post]
    Needed some attention so texted the village bicycle. Set up a time / date at her place, on west side of Indy.

    She asked for $$ but talked her down to $, guessing bills needed to be paid.

    Pros- Her place is available. She was showered, make up to cover the age, and good technique on BBJ.

    Cons- still talks too much. Body isn't great but at mid 50's can't expect much. Says no longer does greek but think would be available for more $.

    Will repeat when needing some and no one else is available.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7dfb7...e-583b894a2a21
    I might have to take Granny out for a spin.

  4. #3963
    Quote Originally Posted by McjIndy2017  [View Original Post]
    Needed some attention so texted the village bicycle. Set up a time / date at her place, on west side of Indy.

    She asked for $$ but talked her down to $, guessing bills needed to be paid.

    Pros- Her place is available. She was showered, make up to cover the age, and good technique on BBJ.

    Cons- still talks too much. Body isn't great but at mid 50's can't expect much. Says no longer does greek but think would be available for more $.

    Will repeat when needing some and no one else is available.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7dfb7...e-583b894a2a21
    Yikes. I walked out on her when I met her. She talked a good game but started telling me stories about her personal life and it was time to go. I did bring her dinner at least.

  5. #3962

    SassynSexy89

    Needed some attention so texted the village bicycle. Set up a time / date at her place, on west side of Indy.

    She asked for $$ but talked her down to $, guessing bills needed to be paid.

    Pros- Her place is available. She was showered, make up to cover the age, and good technique on BBJ.

    Cons- still talks too much. Body isn't great but at mid 50's can't expect much. Says no longer does greek but think would be available for more $.

    Will repeat when needing some and no one else is available.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7dfb7...e-583b894a2a21

  6. #3961

    Coffee

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceNumenor  [View Original Post]
    Had several convo's with Classyco. Seems real. She comes and goes. Seems picky. Not sure about the European angle. Has anyone else experienced her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c33ec...0-73224e8b07eb
    I was supposed to meet her for coffee a few months ago and had some unexpected meetings cause a conflict and didn't re-engage, but I'd bet she's definitely real.

  7. #3960

    Classyco? Curious.

    Had several convo's with Classyco. Seems real. She comes and goes. Seems picky. Not sure about the European angle. Has anyone else experienced her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c33ec...0-73224e8b07eb

  8. #3959

    Yes she's a dancer

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckRep  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/ee31f...a-8e4ab82596ec

    Chatted with this one. A bit delusional. Wants to start a business but doesn't want to work just wants to make money. Hmmmm!! Wanted $600 ppm and I countered with $300. Was very offended because all her SD give her $600 and are her best friends. Well if you are looking for a best friend and have $600 to spare she is your girl.
    She's a dancer, works at Dancers and a couple other places and is very impressed with herself.

  9. #3958

    Comehavefunwithus

    Her and 4 of her friends will be downtown having an orgy. You send her $100 beforehand and she'll send you the hotel info. You get to watch and join in, then give her $200 when you leave. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/43a66...a-21bd26f1ce3e

    She tries to play the mind game of lots of men claim to be wealthy but won't send $100. She didn't like that I explained most people don't get rich by being stupid.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210802-163529_SeekingArrangement.jpg‎  

  10. #3957

    KindCuite

    Her profile kind of says she is a pro which doesn't bother me. Does anyone know if she is worth a ride? Thanks in advance.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2b806...e-63afc88403aa

  11. #3956

    317 Angel GPS

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ee31f...a-8e4ab82596ec

    Chatted with this one. A bit delusional. Wants to start a business but doesn't want to work just wants to make money. Hmmmm!! Wanted $600 ppm and I countered with $300. Was very offended because all her SD give her $600 and are her best friends. Well if you are looking for a best friend and have $600 to spare she is your girl.

  12. #3955

    Lowkey reached out

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckRep  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/bd1a7...b-8525e55a68c5

    Chatted with her a bunch. Agrees to meet then crickets. Has been on site for a long time but says she never had a SD which is definitely not a good sign. I get the strong feeling she is a complete time waster. Anyone have a different experience with her?
    So this girl reached out again to me out of the blue via text. Wanted stupid money, closer to 1 K, I messed with her and got her down a little just to mess with her. She agreed to meet today and then got side ways, blaming car, rent, grandma and work. Of course she never held her end as she said she'll give me her location to her address before we meet and long behold, no address.

    True time waster and messed up in her brains, beware. She did this a few times to me last year, I wanted to play along and reported back as I already had plan and no intention to meet her.

  13. #3954

    Harmoni0909

    Hey guys,

    I'm a Sr. Member from Atlanta about to spend several weeks in your area. Been texting with this one and initially looks like a good bet to get together. I've searched this thread looking for any feedback on her with no luck. Anyone have any experience? Or any other suggestions for an out of towner? Reply or DM's appreciated.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/36af3...d-475c9300b998

  14. #3953

    This one is real: FriendlyVenus

    Hey all,

    I met this one yesterday in Anderson: https://www.seeking.com/member/6fdb3...-700e08904003..

    I don't want to say anything bad, as she is a very nice young lady. She may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I plan to repeat.

    She is a little rougher than her pics, but attractive. She was very clean, and hosts in a safe place.

    She is not a fan of receiving DATY, but is happy to provide for BBBJ for you. And there is some baby damage, but the CFS felt nice to me. .

    The worst part is that she smoke 420, and the place smelled of that. I bet she would try to clear it out before your arrival, if you ask though.

    YMMV, and your arrangement may vary, but it was fair for me. And she is local to me, so that is a bonus.

    Please be nice to her, and no need to share exactly what I have said about her here.

    She said that I can share her number with Seniors, and I will be happy to do that.

    Be safe out there!

  15. #3952

    Exchanged messages with me too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayter9  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/599d1...4-8f66f96f718e

    She has at least 2 active profiles. She messaged me using both. Seems a bit over eager.
    Her profile picture looks nice. I asked for additional photos, which she sent right away.

    Sorry but I wasn't interested. Pretty bad actually.

    On a good note, I was able to hook up with a 22 yr old blonde on the NS from out West. 5'10", beautiful, and built really well. She lost her credit card and is staying at an upscale hotel through her job. Picked her up and took her home for several hours. Absolutely perfect in every way. So they are out there. It's been almost 4 months since I've connected with something decent on SA. Last night changed that. She wants to get together again tonight and Tuesday. Since its been a long drought, I'm on it! SA has picked up this past week.

    Rad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape