Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,191 to 14,205 of 33758
-
07-30-21 15:57 #19568Senior Member

Posts: 253Did she look horrific, fat, old? Guessing you didn't get in to what service she provided for that price? I would have been tempted.
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 14:21 #19567Senior Member

Posts: 101Brunette
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...t/617889152099
Anyone has any experience with this one? No name to do a search with.
-
07-30-21 14:16 #19566Regular Member

Posts: 10Marley
Long timer lurker here and long time monger. But like many, I do know Marley. Bring a change of clothes and something to mask the smell. You'll come out a changed person.
Originally Posted by HardPacc
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 13:00 #19565Senior Member

Posts: 4544She's around. Just not at the Allston spot.
Originally Posted by Shabooboo
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 11:44 #19564Senior Member

Posts: 783Escort
Texted introduced myself to a brazilian escort bruna this morning no response so I tried https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oston/65080720.
Not the girl when opened the door so I made an excuse and left. I'm 5'9 she was taller than me + she wanted 3 bills.
-
07-30-21 11:40 #19563Senior Member

Posts: 3853She's smart. Makes triple than being a nurse.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 11:27 #19562Senior Member

Posts: 931If the service is as good as the low-count OP said it might be worth it. If you reverse whos tongue is in who's ass though. That booty on her is weird looking though.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 10:00 #19561Senior Member

Posts: 3748This one used to be a urology nurse. RN. A member of her hospital's "stream team" she said! For real. But now she's a dedicated CIP hoe. I've left rivers of sperm in her snatch over the years, and she's still active in Lost Angeles. The third pic is fairly recent.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 09:55 #19560Senior Member

Posts: 71Yikes I didn't know she was away. I haven't seen anyone posting pretending to be her at all and I texted the same number she's always been using. Thank you for the report.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-21 01:34 #19559Senior Member

Posts: 2682Depends on what kind of "nurse" she is; RN, LPN, CNA. I've encountered more than a few in this business claiming to be "nurses" who turn out to actually be CNAs.
Originally Posted by Psalyer
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
07-29-21 22:54 #19558Regular Member

Posts: 15Mandy Foxx
Is this the Mandy, nurse, out of Foxboro?
Originally Posted by Johnson686
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
07-29-21 21:14 #19557Senior Member

Posts: 4544Angel not around and she told me couple months ago there was someone posting pretending to be her. She wanted to me warn you guys if you see anyone asking for deposit saying it's her. It's not. Anyway, Angel not around her place.
Originally Posted by Shabooboo
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 21:12 #19556Senior Member

Posts: 4544$500 hour LOL.
Originally Posted by OldAsDirt
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 18:58 #19555Senior Member

Posts: 467Re
Secret benefits is related to Ashley Madison both sites are scams all messages are generated from auto-bots. Check your card for additional 3rd party charges. There was a recent class action lawsuit against Ashley m. Google the other site you should find a lot of complaints also. You will be auto charged monthly on your card it might be easier to cancel your card and get a new one.
-
07-29-21 18:35 #19554Senior Member

Posts: 51Noted. I attempted to meet with her for out or car in the past. She quoted a reasonable rate but then no additional text responses. From those pics, she is way skinnier than when she started posting over a year ago.
Originally Posted by HoldenCaul
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



