Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 18820
-
07-30-21 02:53 #12745Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 734Prayers for her family
Sadly she passed around 3:30 this afternoon. Sad situation indeed. I've heard what happened but it's not for me to put it up in the forum I'll leave that for Michelle if she so sees fit.
Originally Posted by Derek1974
[View Original Post]
My condolences and prayers for her family.
Love To all.
Xo Ashley.
Play Safe but Always Play hard.
-
07-29-21 20:05 #12744Senior Member

Posts: 190Reality!
Man, you guys just don't get it. This subject always comes up because you guys are not realist. I think most should have an heart to heart with the ladies because I have and the same answer. Most tell me that they are very uncomfortable with most mongers when it comes down to appearance and hygiene. The horror stories that I've heard. SMH! So if guys want to pay GPS prices that shouldn't have any problems with you, especially when you got your shit together. The only ones that doesn't benefit is the FUGLY mofos. LOL! Now you have a provider that sees 3 guys daily instead of 23.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 17:50 #12743Banned Member

Posts: 273Google is banning 'sugar daddy' apps as part of new sexual content restrictions
-
07-29-21 14:19 #12742Senior Member

Posts: 681My thoughts
I've only been in the hobby just over a year, so the standard for ME is 80/120/200.100/160/250+ is GPS for ME. I think GPS has its place where its "worth" it, like the below scenario.
Originally Posted by Rjmredjr
[View Original Post]
On one side of the spectrum you have your average girl who will give you the world and back for 100 qv on the other side you have your way above average smoking hot typically a latina / brazilian who will up charge 200+ for anything outside of basic CFS and lets not get into being rushed!
I think most of us wouldn't mind dropping some extra coin for the girl of dreams, but with good lucks typically comes not so good service.
-
07-29-21 12:15 #12741Senior Member

Posts: 878Not so much
It's not that they are still doing the same volume at the GPS rates, it's that if they can get just a few they still make the same money. Some are like Faith and go walk the trail to make up when business is slow, but still if you call on her ad, the GPS rates still apply. She won't budge off of her rates even though business is slow. Even when walking she still trys to get and does get her GPS rates. I'm sure she does a few car dates at $100 or so, but if she just gets a few to take her up on her $300 incall, she's makin bank. I stick to my guns, nothing over $200 as I find even that to be too much, and not a penny until the deed is done or I will walk. I will show that I have it but it stays in my pocket until services are rendered. If I have a contractor work on my house I don't pay until the job is done and this is no different.
Originally Posted by Rjmredjr
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 12:04 #12740Senior Member

Posts: 169Maya / brazillions
The hotel rates aren't that bad especially where they are at. They have a bunch of tourists in town and these morons are paying it because they are use to paying that shit in NY, Chicago and Cali. Not a fucking chance, I was barely willing to pay 160 and they lost a lot of my business when girls were free at 120 and I had other choices. They aren't any better in my opinion and that rate structure is a joke. I would take berlin and Avalon all day everyday over those girls at better rates. Learn to give a blowjob first and fuck better. Just my opinion.
Originally Posted by Rjmredjr
[View Original Post]
Trade up.
-
07-29-21 12:02 #12739Senior Member

Posts: 57Enjoying that Stim Money I Guess
There is more cash in the pockets of hobbyists, so demand goes up, price goes up. The selection of providers as gone down, supply goes down, price goes up. Basic economics at play.
Originally Posted by Rjmredjr
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 11:58 #12738Senior Member

Posts: 223Gps $
With the GPS I've been seeing every where how much is too much? Or what donation we should stay under usually market determines pricing maybe I'm missing something these girls must be getting it or roses would be dropping down.
I'm just interested in opinions and discussion on this topic.
Thanks.
RJ.
-
07-29-21 11:33 #12737Senior Member

Posts: 472They'd be running a business without a license. They could be hit with taxes and a shit load of penalties.
Originally Posted by Don1990
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 04:50 #12736Senior Member

Posts: 373Question
I have a general question with the addition of why don't these providers just make and account tell whatever john they seeing that they will video tape no faces and say they are paying to be in the video not for the sex seems simple and is a legitimate business so it looks like it's a way to not worry about LEO showing up.
-
07-28-21 19:51 #12735Senior Member

Posts: 723Deposit
Half the deposit is a guy from Ghana in Las Vegas.
Originally Posted by SwaggyD
[View Original Post]
Google Lens is a good indicator, the Vegas number is another. Too low a price for what is offered is a screaming red flag.
-
07-28-21 19:39 #12734Senior Member

Posts: 234Big clit Marie
Big clit Marie from ucf area still around?? Info please Thanks.
-
07-28-21 19:29 #12733Senior Member

Posts: 37Michele 1 L posted a long update on her Snapchat. She was found in the pool unconscious and not breathing. No info on what happened exactly. She was revived but is in the hospital and the outlook is not good. As of about 4:30, she had still not woken up and the Dr is afraid she may have brain damage.
That's all I have for now.
Originally Posted by PedroBuilt
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 19:24 #12732Senior Member

Posts: 160Sabrina T
I just read in the Brevard board that Sabrina T is in coma due to a pool incident does anyone else have any info?
-
07-27-21 21:37 #12731Senior Member

Posts: 57Hotel Rate. Reality Check
Has someone who is very familiar with the Hotel industry, I can assure you that hotel rates are steady with near the same rate ranges as 6 months ago, with the exception of certain Disney resorts. Occupancy is still below 50% on the average, with many I-Drive Hotels around 30%. Take that for what it is worth.
Originally Posted by Rjmredjr
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





