Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 406 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 456 506 906 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 18820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12745

    Prayers for her family

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek1974  [View Original Post]
    Michele 1 L posted a long update on her Snapchat. She was found in the pool unconscious and not breathing. No info on what happened exactly. She was revived but is in the hospital and the outlook is not good. As of about 4:30, she had still not woken up and the Dr is afraid she may have brain damage.

    That's all I have for now.
    Sadly she passed around 3:30 this afternoon. Sad situation indeed. I've heard what happened but it's not for me to put it up in the forum I'll leave that for Michelle if she so sees fit.

    My condolences and prayers for her family.

    Love To all.

    Xo Ashley.

    Play Safe but Always Play hard.

  2. #12744

    Reality!

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    I've only been in the hobby just over a year, so the standard for ME is 80/120/200.100/160/250+ is GPS for ME. I think GPS has its place where its "worth" it, like the below scenario.

    On one side of the spectrum you have your average girl who will give you the world and back for 100 qv on the other side you have your way above average smoking hot typically a latina / brazilian who will up charge 200+ for anything outside of basic CFS and lets not get into being rushed!

    I think most of us wouldn't mind dropping some extra coin for the girl of dreams, but with good lucks typically comes not so good service.
    Man, you guys just don't get it. This subject always comes up because you guys are not realist. I think most should have an heart to heart with the ladies because I have and the same answer. Most tell me that they are very uncomfortable with most mongers when it comes down to appearance and hygiene. The horror stories that I've heard. SMH! So if guys want to pay GPS prices that shouldn't have any problems with you, especially when you got your shit together. The only ones that doesn't benefit is the FUGLY mofos. LOL! Now you have a provider that sees 3 guys daily instead of 23.

  3. #12743

    Google is banning 'sugar daddy' apps as part of new sexual content restrictions


  4. #12742

    My thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjmredjr  [View Original Post]
    With the GPS I've been seeing every where how much is too much? Or what donation we should stay under usually market determines pricing maybe I'm missing something these girls must be getting it or roses would be dropping down.

    I'm just interested in opinions and discussion on this topic.

    Thanks.

    RJ.
    I've only been in the hobby just over a year, so the standard for ME is 80/120/200.100/160/250+ is GPS for ME. I think GPS has its place where its "worth" it, like the below scenario.

    On one side of the spectrum you have your average girl who will give you the world and back for 100 qv on the other side you have your way above average smoking hot typically a latina / brazilian who will up charge 200+ for anything outside of basic CFS and lets not get into being rushed!

    I think most of us wouldn't mind dropping some extra coin for the girl of dreams, but with good lucks typically comes not so good service.

  5. #12741

    Not so much

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjmredjr  [View Original Post]
    With the GPS I've been seeing every where how much is too much? Or what donation we should stay under usually market determines pricing maybe I'm missing something these girls must be getting it or roses would be dropping down.

    I'm just interested in opinions and discussion on this topic.

    Thanks.

    RJ.
    It's not that they are still doing the same volume at the GPS rates, it's that if they can get just a few they still make the same money. Some are like Faith and go walk the trail to make up when business is slow, but still if you call on her ad, the GPS rates still apply. She won't budge off of her rates even though business is slow. Even when walking she still trys to get and does get her GPS rates. I'm sure she does a few car dates at $100 or so, but if she just gets a few to take her up on her $300 incall, she's makin bank. I stick to my guns, nothing over $200 as I find even that to be too much, and not a penny until the deed is done or I will walk. I will show that I have it but it stays in my pocket until services are rendered. If I have a contractor work on my house I don't pay until the job is done and this is no different.

  6. #12740

    Maya / brazillions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjmredjr  [View Original Post]
    With the GPS I've been seeing every where how much is too much? Or what donation we should stay under usually market determines pricing maybe I'm missing something these girls must be getting it or roses would be dropping down.

    I'm just interested in opinions and discussion on this topic.

    Thanks.

    RJ.
    The hotel rates aren't that bad especially where they are at. They have a bunch of tourists in town and these morons are paying it because they are use to paying that shit in NY, Chicago and Cali. Not a fucking chance, I was barely willing to pay 160 and they lost a lot of my business when girls were free at 120 and I had other choices. They aren't any better in my opinion and that rate structure is a joke. I would take berlin and Avalon all day everyday over those girls at better rates. Learn to give a blowjob first and fuck better. Just my opinion.

    Trade up.

  7. #12739

    Enjoying that Stim Money I Guess

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjmredjr  [View Original Post]
    With the GPS I've been seeing every where how much is too much? Or what donation we should stay under usually market determines pricing maybe I'm missing something these girls must be getting it or roses would be dropping down.

    I'm just interested in opinions and discussion on this topic.

    Thanks.

    RJ.
    There is more cash in the pockets of hobbyists, so demand goes up, price goes up. The selection of providers as gone down, supply goes down, price goes up. Basic economics at play.

  8. #12738

    Gps $

    With the GPS I've been seeing every where how much is too much? Or what donation we should stay under usually market determines pricing maybe I'm missing something these girls must be getting it or roses would be dropping down.

    I'm just interested in opinions and discussion on this topic.

    Thanks.

    RJ.

  9. #12737
    Quote Originally Posted by Don1990  [View Original Post]
    I have a general question with the addition of why don't these providers just make and account tell whatever john they seeing that they will video tape no faces and say they are paying to be in the video not for the sex seems simple and is a legitimate business so it looks like it's a way to not worry about LEO showing up.
    They'd be running a business without a license. They could be hit with taxes and a shit load of penalties.

  10. #12736

    Question

    I have a general question with the addition of why don't these providers just make and account tell whatever john they seeing that they will video tape no faces and say they are paying to be in the video not for the sex seems simple and is a legitimate business so it looks like it's a way to not worry about LEO showing up.

  11. #12735

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by SwaggyD  [View Original Post]
    Recently I've noticed that many of the providers I txt want 120-140 for a qv, this topic has been beaten over the head but this is what happens when you let providers set rates as they please. Maybe some of the providers out there are worth that but I'm not giving that to a chick with filtered pics, no bbj, no GFE and a clock watcher. Some have the audacity to ask for a deposit of half the donation, who's still falling for that? Finding a consistent regular who knows how to get the job done is rare these days.
    Half the deposit is a guy from Ghana in Las Vegas.

    Google Lens is a good indicator, the Vegas number is another. Too low a price for what is offered is a screaming red flag.

  12. #12734

    Big clit Marie

    Big clit Marie from ucf area still around?? Info please Thanks.

  13. #12733
    Michele 1 L posted a long update on her Snapchat. She was found in the pool unconscious and not breathing. No info on what happened exactly. She was revived but is in the hospital and the outlook is not good. As of about 4:30, she had still not woken up and the Dr is afraid she may have brain damage.

    That's all I have for now.

    Quote Originally Posted by PedroBuilt  [View Original Post]
    I just read in the Brevard board that Sabrina T is in coma due to a pool incident does anyone else have any info?

  14. #12732

    Sabrina T

    I just read in the Brevard board that Sabrina T is in coma due to a pool incident does anyone else have any info?

  15. #12731

    Hotel Rate. Reality Check

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjmredjr  [View Original Post]
    Maya apologized about the new rates to me she was blaming higher hotel rates as the reason so for what it worth that's a lot of coin GPS is getting out of control it just depends on which head is in control. LOL.
    Has someone who is very familiar with the Hotel industry, I can assure you that hotel rates are steady with near the same rate ranges as 6 months ago, with the exception of certain Disney resorts. Occupancy is still below 50% on the average, with many I-Drive Hotels around 30%. Take that for what it is worth.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape