Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,711 to 10,725 of 25025
-
07-29-21 12:57 #14315Senior Member

Posts: 177Chanel
I have posted about meeting Chanel, but I cannot speak to the quality of services as I opted to leave. She had a sweet disposition, and a pretty face. However, she does have a pronounced curvature of the spine that I knew would affect my ability to enjoy our time together.
Originally Posted by ThomasPl31
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 11:44 #14314Senior Member

Posts: 834Any input here?
https://tryst.link/escort/rosiee Will she take CIM? Will she kiss properly with tongue like a girlfriend? She looks yummy. I am thinking to try her out, but her advertised rates are steep at 200 for a half an hour and I'm getting too old for two shots in a session, so I doubt that I'd really consider her 350 an hour rate. I wonder if she'll take less? Has anyone tried? Yeah yeah, I know I know, I should talk to her and give that a shot myself. I was just wondering, though, if anyone ever got her for a BBBJ CIM cheaper before I bite that bullet?
-
07-29-21 09:39 #14313Regular Member

Posts: 17True King
Damn King, leave some holes for us haha. Hmmm, guess I'll have to make a flight to California. I have a thing for blondes, bonus points if they still look good passed 35.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 09:37 #14312Regular Member

Posts: 17Olive
I will miss Olive. After she stopped seeing people, we got each others' social media and she was nice to talk to. I was happy for her when she told me to not refer to her alias, and just by her real name.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 08:04 #14311Senior Member

Posts: 97I've asked too
Can't seem to find anyone that has partaken.
Originally Posted by Kb1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 07:37 #14310Regular Member

Posts: 24Thank you my friend! I guess I must head west! Due for a vacay anyway. She looks fabulous! I'm checking flights now!
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-21 07:03 #14309Senior Member

Posts: 3748She's one of my best, EVER!
Those are my pictures of Dani, in Lost Angeles! She does indeed taste as good as she looks! I've been inseminating all her holes for 3 years now, with ass to mouth and ass to pussy fun, every time I'm in the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia, and she is one of the precious few, out of hundreds, that I've ever given a 10/10 on the other board!
Originally Posted by RogerPsl
[View Original Post]
https://www.slixa.com/california/los-angeles/dani-42
-
07-29-21 06:47 #14308Regular Member

Posts: 24Sorry, no I don't. The pics were posted on the photo section of this forum. Just hoping maybe someone had met her or knows her.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 22:13 #14307Senior Member

Posts: 28Anyone ever have a dream about Chanel?
-
07-28-21 17:48 #14306Senior Member

Posts: 1406You have a link for her?
Originally Posted by RogerPsl
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 11:56 #14305Regular Member

Posts: 24Anyone know her?
Does anyone know who this hottie is? I came across her pics with the caption '3 hole Danni' and I'd love to connect with her if she's still around. Anyone know of her?
-
07-28-21 11:19 #14304Senior Member

Posts: 738She is. It's always taken a little persistence to get a hold of her though.
Originally Posted by CMull420
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 09:33 #14303Senior Member

Posts: 1406Ok, thanks man, I'll pass on her.
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 08:13 #14302Senior Member

Posts: 395Rayne
She is reviewed here you have to dig. They are not very good reviews. I text her a year or so ago. Made a few dates but I had to cancel I did let her know hrs before our date I was not going to make it. Then a few weeks later we made another date. I drove to Warwick letting her know all along the way I was coming. Texting her 15 Min, then 7 min, she replied saying she is ready. I got there and asked for the room # and nothing!! Left after like 10 min.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 08:02 #14301Senior Member

Posts: 264FetLife
Her BF is is on FetLife, so my guess would be she likes to be beaten, hence the bruises and pretty red lines.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





