Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 660 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 160 560 610 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 710 760 1160 ... LastLast
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7855

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by SirChuck  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? I asked a while ago but I don't remember seeing much feedback. Just curious how the service, donation and menu was? If you'd rather PM info. Please don't hesitate. Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/65030576#.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...0c310864cf4df4
    Part of the group from Carbondale does everything possible to keep you from entering.

  2. #7854

    The lovely Luna

    Anyone have any info on the beauty? Seem like she new. Would love to see her if she real.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/65049722

  3. #7853
    Quote Originally Posted by SirChuck  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? I asked a while ago but I don't remember seeing much feedback. Just curious how the service, donation and menu was? If you'd rather PM info. Please don't hesitate. Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/65030576#.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...0c310864cf4df4
    Yes I seen her a couple of times. I think the service is great.

    Rates are Regular: Qv 120, Hhr 180, Hr 300, Overnight (10 hrs) 2,500. No anal, no kissing, condom for sex, BBBJ. Full Service GFE: Qv 200, Hhr 260, Hr 380, Overnight 3 k. Kissing, bare sex, BBBJ, still no anal.

  4. #7852
    Quote Originally Posted by SirChuck  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? I asked a while ago but I don't remember seeing much feedback. Just curious how the service, donation and menu was? If you'd rather PM info. Please don't hesitate. Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/65030576#.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...0c310864cf4df4
    Never seen her but she's been reported on as being a dead fish and one you don't want to take the bait on.

  5. #7851

    Any Info?

    Has anyone seen this girl? I asked a while ago but I don't remember seeing much feedback. Just curious how the service, donation and menu was? If you'd rather PM info. Please don't hesitate. Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/65030576#.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...0c310864cf4df4

  6. #7850
    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once too. It was ok. Bbj better than the FS for me. Ass was decent. Would have liked to have had her and that Mackenzie blue eye chick with all the tattoos at the same time. Wonder whatever happened to her?
    I was wondering that too! I use to see that Mackenzie girl regularly. Never did FS but she gave great head. She just dropped off the map. I'm guessing she is either in jail or, sadly, passed away somehow. That's usually the route these gals go when they disappear. They aren't just up and working a 9-5 all of the sudden.

  7. #7849
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeram440  [View Original Post]
    The pictures to me look like there is a 15 year age difference? 3 or 4 of them she looks like she is in her 20's then one picture look's like late 30's. Just what it looks like to me.
    I saw her about 2 weeks ago. She's almost 50. Late 40's for sure. The pics look like they are really old. She was nice and the service was alright but not good enough to go back.

  8. #7848
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Cpapi8949;5465272[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/64914881[/URL]

    Recently saw Stormy. Incall was in North County. She looks like her pics. We did qv service that included BBBJ, and covered FS. Performance was ok, she does have a nice ass. Room smelled like smoke, she wore a mask entire time (besides BBBJ). I will not repeat.
    I saw her once too. It was ok. Bbj better than the FS for me. Ass was decent. Would have liked to have had her and that Mackenzie blue eye chick with all the tattoos at the same time. Wonder whatever happened to her?

  9. #7847
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    The pictures to me look like there is a 15 year age difference? 3 or 4 of them she looks like she is in her 20's then one picture look's like late 30's. Just what it looks like to me.

  10. #7846
    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    I texted with them last week. Wanted me to take a picture of hotel when I arrive and text back. Did not participate. Smelled like a set up.

    Anyone have any other info to report?
    Hmm, if I'm feeling mischievous, what I would do would be drive up to the parking lot, take a pic, LEAVE (go park at a mcdonalds or qt or something blocks away) and then send the pic. Then, a few minutes later, drive by it casually and see if anything looks fishy.

  11. #7845
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Hotel Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone checked out the hotel Asians recently? I know they are at the same classic spot we all know. They sent me a pic of the girl that looked younger with nice tits. The photo didn't look totally fake like they usually do. Anyone know? I'm looking for some new Asian tits.
    I texted with them last week. Wanted me to take a picture of hotel when I arrive and text back. Did not participate. Smelled like a set up.

    Anyone have any other info to report?

  12. #7844

    Lilly 3453 on Sa st Charles

    I was talking to Lilly the other day she said she was for the month of August doing overnight sessions! She said about $6-$8 for like 7 pm-6 am got the feeling she was a bit open on time and donations!

    I would contact her if interested if you need her digits I'm sure they are her or pm and I'll send to you!

    Could be fun night with a 420 friendly lady and a few drinks, that has all holes open!

    Play safe out there.

    Aim.

  13. #7843

  14. #7842

    It's Maryland Heights

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    If by "classic spot" you mean Maryland Heights, why would you even risk it?
    The woman that sent text confirmed that. I told her I would not partake till they find a new. She said 3 more weeks and is there because of safety. They have to be on the radar. The sooner the better for them.

  15. #7841
    Quote Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone checked out the hotel Asians recently? I know they are at the same classic spot we all know. They sent me a pic of the girl that looked younger with nice tits. The photo didn't look totally fake like they usually do. Anyone know? I'm looking for some new Asian tits.
    If by "classic spot" you mean Maryland Heights, why would you even risk it?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape